My next military wonder.

Oktavia

CIA or SDI?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I currently possess five economic wonders and one military wonder. I've decided since my nation is getting big that I want to boost my defense.

The question is;

CIA vs SDI?

CIA is 40mil for 250 (25mil) more spies & 10% spy strength. Good offense & defense.

SDI is 75mil for 60% nuke interception. Good defense.

From testing;

Two nations with 550 spies have 50% spy odds against each other, the nation with a CIA had 70% odds against the nation with 550 spies.

What's the point of being slightly better protected nuke meat if you can't nuke back yourself? Get a Manhattan Project and 20 nukes. Then get an SDI. Be sure to have the wonders ready for a WRC when you hit 8500 infra. Keep importing tech. And make youtube videos of yourself beating your chest and screaming angrily and send them to anyone who declares war on you right before you nuke the living snot out of them. :awesome:

What's the point of being slightly better protected nuke meat if you can't nuke back yourself? Get a Manhattan Project and 20 nukes. Then get an SDI. Be sure to have the wonders ready for a WRC when you hit 8500 infra. Keep importing tech. And make youtube videos of yourself beating your chest and screaming angrily and send them to anyone who declares war on you right before you nuke the living snot out of them. :awesome:

I already got the Pentagon and NRL lined up, just need the infra. :jihad:

I´m disagreeing with you, i personally think if you got the money a MHP is the best first wonder.

Why is this better then just using the $100 million to get closer to nuke range instead? I realize it costs more then this to get into Nuke range nowadays, but wouldn't you be better off with the stronger nation anyway? I don't think nukes are a deterrant anymore, to be honest.

Why is this better then just using the $100 million to get closer to nuke range instead? I realize it costs more then this to get into Nuke range nowadays, but wouldn't you be better off with the stronger nation anyway? I don't think nukes are a deterrant anymore, to be honest.

I can destroy 100 million worth of infra a heck of a lot easier than destroying the MP ;)