how long have cruise missiles made noise?

Mogar

As long as I can remember CM's have made noise I think. So like 1yr + at least.

If you nuke someone and someone nukes you at the exact same time there is a secret audio clip.

From my experience that only happens in IE and not with Firefox.

This may actually be true, but not only with IE. I use to use AT&T browser any noise came. Then, the next time I had gone to war, the noises stopped. That had been the first war I used Firefox with.

I added the sound file on 5/4/2006. It's the only thing I ever added sound to in the game. I'm not sure why (as in why I added the sound and why I never added sound to anything else) :unsure:

I added the sound file on 5/4/2006. It's the only thing I ever added sound to in the game. I'm not sure why (as in why I added the sound and why I never added sound to anything else) :unsure:

add more sounds, I think it's a minor thing that makes the game more entertaining. (kinda like playing with army men and saying bang bang when they shoot each other :P)

add more sounds, I think it's a minor thing that makes the game more entertaining. (kinda like playing with army men and saying bang bang when they shoot each other :P)

If you've got some bang bang sound files send them my way and I'll consider it.

sent links to sounds for dogfight, bombing run, and ground attack events, if anyone wants to take a guess at what a nuclear explosion sounds like, be my guest.

Agreed, could add a bit to the game. Agreed, could definitely make the game more interesting. Not sure what you would use for each (guns for ground, siren for nukes maybe), but it would make wars a bit more fun