Frequently Asked Questions

Sword of Estel

(Team changes set all your senate election votes to zero and removes all team trading bonuses)

So say I am green and I want to change to black. Does this just get rid of all of my green trading bonuses or does it get rid of all bonuses I would get on black in the future?

Edited by leader of men

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So say I am green and I want to change to black. Does this just get rid of all of my green trading bonuses or does it get rid of all bonuses I would get on black in the future?

You would get the bonus from trades with black nations offered after switching to black.

Im not sure if I should open another topic about this, but this seems as good of place as any. I just went into my military to make a aircraft change, and deleted 20 of my 8 strength aircraft, to upgrade totally to 9 strength aircraft. But for some reason now it won't let me purchase anything higher than 3 strength aircraft lol. I have 110 tech and 1160 infra, with plenty of money, so I don't what the problem is. Any suggestions?

Im not sure if I should open another topic about this, but this seems as good of place as any. I just went into my military to make a aircraft change, and deleted 20 of my 8 strength aircraft, to upgrade totally to 9 strength aircraft. But for some reason now it won't let me purchase anything higher than 3 strength aircraft lol. I have 110 tech and 1160 infra, with plenty of money, so I don't what the problem is. Any suggestions?

Buy 390 tech. This will allow you to purchase level 9 planes. Also see this thread.

Edit: added the the thread.

Edited by han fei zi

• 2 weeks later...
2.) My family/friend wants to play but we are on the same network. What do I do?

Only one nation is allowed per IP as of 03/13/07. Period.

I understand the above but I have moved hours away from home and a family member would like to play. How do I have an IP removed from my nation? Thanks.

You can't have it removed from your account. So long as you are no longer going to get on from that location anymore, somebody else can create an account from there. Though, you two will not be allowed to aid or trade with eachother, or declare war on somebody that the other is currently at war with.

oh one other question why is it that if the chances of another nations victory in war get too low you aren't allowed to attack them anymore i mean look at the world today nothings stoping the US from attacking that country without a military i cant remember its name right now but theres a country out there where its constitution says it will never have a military and if someone really wanted too they could easily attack so why cant you do the same in the game

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry, but you can't (even if it does look as good as the one you linked too).

i am new member to cybernations and like a fool didnt read the rules and didnt realise i wasnt allowed to mind my cousins nation while he was away and he minded mine when i was away however WE HAVE NOT traded, sent aid to each other,or entered war with the same person and im afraid that my nation will be deleted im appealing to you the admin to look upon this as nievity and let it go

i am new member to cybernations and like a fool didnt read the rules and didnt realise i wasnt allowed to mind my cousins nation while he was away and he minded mine when i was away however WE HAVE NOT traded, sent aid to each other,or entered war with the same person and im afraid that my nation will be deleted im appealing to you the admin to look upon this as nievity and let it go

Avoid getting on from the same network from now on and make sure to request permission to sit the others nation if either of you can't get on (there's a link to the Nation Sitting Thread in my signature).

And please do not make multiple posts like that. One is enough.

• 2 weeks later...
34.) What are Bonus Resources?

Well, bonus resources are actually a representative of what your resources go together to do. Say you have Water, Wheat and Aluminium via your trades and your starting resources, you can use all of those to go together and make Beer. Having beer will increase your Population Happiness +2. There are other combinations available as well.

Beer also requires Lumber.

37.) If I become inactive, what happens?

After a period of 20 days of inactivity (activity is defined as collecting taxes, NOT simply logging into your nation) your nation will be pruned from the system. It is a wise decision to give your nation to a friend during your absence to avoid deletion.

You should include that paying bills also doesn't define activity, or say

activity is defined only as collecting taxes
Boldened addition.

Remember you are also not allowed to aid, trade, or war with any nation that has ever been accessed from the same computer or network as your nation.

Also spying is not allowed.

:popcorn: