Frequently Asked Questions

Sword of Estel

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I need to do before my 'Mask' allows me to see this topic ?

I Keep Getting this

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

:blush:

Edited by Lochiel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the question regarding one of the members in MOON. We know he's using a proxy but we're also trying to figure out if he has another nation.

Did you want me to rephrase that?? :wub:

ed: That's why I asked.

ed2: We're going to let the said nation stay in MOON until a MOD comments on my question. I'll continue lurking in this thread. <_<

Edited by IBMitchell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a question. I am using my wireless internet, but it isn't secured (my dad screwed up the wireless router last time when he tried to install the WPA). Could I get banned if another person logs on in CN the same network while I am still logged in?

If it's a one-time thing, then you and the other user can't interact ever again. And it doesn't matter if you're logged in or not.

(Which in any case is severely unlikely to happen anyway)

If it persists, both of you could get deleted.

Now I guess I have to find a way to enable WPA2 on my wireless router, without screwing up the router like what my dad did last time...

I have a question. I am using my wireless internet, but it isn't secured (my dad screwed up the wireless router last time when he tried to install the WPA). Could I get banned if another person logs on in CN the same network while I am still logged in?

Potentially. But more than just losing your CN nation, you should think about the security of your wireless connection for lots and lots of other reasons.

• 4 weeks later...

7.) What are alliances? How do I make one?

Alliances are player-created and controlled groups that band together for mutual defense, etc. They are not a game feature. You can find them in the Player Created Alliances forum. Some alliances are based on a Team but not all.

How Do You make an alliance? I was wondering because I have some great friends and Ideas to put into an Alliance!?

Don't start a new alliance, join an existing one (preferably around 50 members or more) and learn how the game is played before starting your own. You and your friends will grow much faster and develop an understanding of how an alliance is supposed to function.

Don't start a new alliance, join an existing one (preferably around 50 members or more) and learn how the game is played before starting your own. You and your friends will grow much faster and develop an understanding of how an alliance is supposed to function.

I understand that....i wasn't going to actually do one now...i'm way to weak...and so are my friends.....I was just wondering how exactly you would go about creating one?

I understand that....i wasn't going to actually do one now...i'm way to weak...and so are my friends.....I was just wondering how exactly you would go about creating one?

Before announcing the existance of your alliance:

1: Get a group of at least 5, preferably no less then 10 friends together.

2: Distribute positions, making sure it is entirely merit based. You don't want slackers in important positions.

3: Write up a charter. For an example of what kind of things should be in it, look at other alliance's charters. DON"T COPY.

4: Create a forum for the alliance. This will act as your home, make it nice.

5: Register an IRC channel, make sure that several of your members will be active in it.

6: Coerce a larger alliance into offering you a protecterate agreement. This is very important, and why you need to make friends in other alliances before starting your own. Without a protecter your small alliance will be devoured by raiders.

7: Announce your alliance's existance, and make public your protectorate agreement.

8: Recruit like mad! :)

• 4 weeks later...