Frequently Asked Questions

Sword of Estel

Also spying is not allowed.

:popcorn:

Oh wait. So as an example, myself and Ding Dong (Who I have nation sat for) can't spy on the same nation?

This is a bit harder to keep track of than actual wars as there's no permanent record, and often no coordination other than "Spy on this guy, this guy, and that guy." during a war.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Frequently Asked Questions

37.) If I become inactive, what happens?

At 20 days of inactivity (activity is defined as collecting taxes, NOT simply logging into your nation) your nation will be pruned from the system. It is a wise decision to give your nation to a friend during your absence to avoid deletion.

So i take it from this that despite donating into the game on several occasions in the last year after less than 3 weeks of inactivity gets you a big f*ck off :unsure:

Charming <_<

Not a smart move there.......

By the way, donor or not; every player can have his nation baby-sat for weeks if he's on vacation or something. So there's hardly any excuse if your nation should be deleted.

Indeed.

I'd also like to add that any donations you make twards the game will not affect how we treat you at all. Period. That being said, many other online games similar to Cyber Nations don't even give you that long. If you don't want your nation to get deleted for inactivity and you won't be able to get on, make a request for a friend to sit your nation.

2.) My family/friend wants to play but we are on the same network. What do I do?

Only one nation is allowed per IP as of 03/13/07. Period.

I have a nation on CN, it's about three months old. My brother also has a nation, his is about 2 (?) months old. When he started his nation, he was living in a completely different state than me. Last week he moved in with me. Is this going to affect our nations? We are on the same alliance, but have no common trades or aid to each other. He hasn't signed into his nation since he moved so he wouldn't get both of us deleted.

• 3 weeks later...
47.) Why didn't I get my anniversary bonus?

Nations created after 12 P.M. receive their anniversary bonuses a day late.

Or, the other answer that's going to be getting more and more relevant now that we're into the second year:

--There is no two year anniversary bonus.

Shocking, I know, but true. You get a bonus for a week, but 2 years passes by unrecognized.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a quick question about aid which I figured didn't deserve it's own thread.

I sent an aid offer to someone 2 days ago and they havn't accepted it yet. On the aid screen, the "aid sent" date is for two days ago. If the recieving nation accepts the aid today, would the slot be out of action for 10 days from today or would it be 10 days from the day I sent the aid offer?

• 2 weeks later...

I recently joined the Armed Services and will be shipping out to boot-camp for roughly five months on the eighth of April, 2008. my nation is two years old and I really don't want to lose it to inactivity. who do I talk to about arranging permission for a friend of mine who also has a nation to keep my nation from being deleted by inactivity while I am in boot-camp?

Edited by mkire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Donations

I have previously made donations and the effect was almost instantaneous (i.e. the time it takes to clear a Paypal transation). My last donation however came with a "wait five working days" message which with the vaguaries of Bank Holidays and such like actually ended up taking eight days.

Is there anything I can do at my end to make a donation instantaneous again (as planning a back-collect around a vague "five working days" figure seems a bit prone to error)?