Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

3 hours ago, ComradeGame said:

I SukinGame generalissimo of freeredthai. surrender to Al Bundy member of The Wolves

Please join this alliance for the remainder of the war:  https://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=17095

Al Bundy

I have resigned from the LSF AA and gone back to PGS. Sadly, my only option in this war to gain any more casualties would be to sell over 7k infra which would cost me the entire combined war chests of The Wolves to replace, small change, relatively speaking, but more than they're worth.

I reserve the right, of course, to drop back onto the LSF, or any other AA of my choosing, and hit the peace mode hugger occupying The Wolves top spot and smash him up for a round or 2.

43 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

I reserve the right, of course, to drop back onto the LSF, or any other AA of my choosing, and hit the peace mode hugger occupying The Wolves top spot and smash him up for a round or 2.

Actually, no, you don't. You've surrendered, and you're out of the war.

Have a nice day.

13 hours ago, Sabcat said:

This is not a surrender.  Do it right, please…

12 hours ago, firingline said:

Actually, no, you don't. You've surrendered, and you're out of the war.

Have a nice day.

I hate being put in the position where I end up having to agree in public with firingline.  

• 1 month later...

Welsley Chamber's of Portmeri Surrender to Terminator of USSROK (CLAWS)

Wesley Chambers officially surrender to Terminator leader of USSROK. I am no longer rogue and have made peace with KORT. Additionally I am ashamed of my actions that lead up to the actions of the conflict and involvement terminating my rougeness . I am awed by your glory and might, and am vanquishing in your light. With my strength over 65% depleted caused almost entirely by your might alone. I am formally humbly writing to inform you and the CN community as a whole, I am inferior to you and your nation and can not win nor sustain myself in this war that at the time of conflict was justly declared upon me and will be easily wiped from the face of CN without your grace. I humbly ask you terminator to accept this offer of surrender along and admission of complete and utter defeat paired with my apology to Kort for my aggression and to you for wasting your time and accept my peace offer I have sent. May you please have mercy on my once wretched soul. I have learned a hard and much needed lesson regarding natural consequences and will stay in my lane going forward. I beg for forgiveness from both you and the CN community as a whole as I am not truly reformed.