Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

To: Boscher From: brent1010 2/16/2008 10:32:06 AM Subject: RE: resist me

gonna post my surrender on your forum. Can't make an account on CN forum

post on fok forum:

I brent1010 of the nation of brent-land hereby surrender to the FOK alliance and promise to follow the terms of surrender as set forth in the GPA - Continuum war surrender terms topic.
Edited by boscher

To: aaannndddyyy From: zaber 2/16/2008 3:38:51 AM Subject: surrender

If I could fight back I would, but I can't any more as I'm in bill lock,

I can't post in the surrender thread because I no longer have an account on the forums, could one of you three please post my surrender for me?

I have decommissioned all my offensive structures and resigned from the GPA as per the terms.

tl;dr

zaber surrenders to TOP

i jasonsnations of the gpa hereby resign from the gpa and surrender to my attackers king ron, blank, and sir wellington of the Phoenix Federation. i lay down my :jihad: to you good sirs.

edit: i will be away sunday through thursday. i have decommissioned everything i can, and i am destroying improvements as we speak. soldiers and tanks i cannot decommision as i have made an attack in the last two days and i am not allowed to decommission as a result. i will comply upon my return. i hope that is acceptable.

Edited by jasonsnation

The Sultan of Ratuvia, keeping the best interests of his citizens in mind, does submit to the Continuum's terms of surrender.

I hereby officially surrender to two nations of IRON: New Arda, ruled by Maerwen; and Mooseland, rules by Anonymoose.

I have set my AA, Decommed most of my soldiers, all cruise missiles, all planes, etc...

(As an aside, I should stop joining alliances. This makes 3 that have been pwnt... GATO, VE, GPA... Where have all the diplomats gone?)

Apparently I don't have a BB forum account anymore and I receive the following error message when I try to re-create one:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

I'll follow all of the other parts of the surrender terms if you can announce it for me...

Mogri has surrendered to the NPO.

To: bay102174 From: pino3442 2/16/2008 11:27:59 AM Subject: Surrender Terms

I, agree to the surrender Terms listed below, I however am unable to register on the forums to post as new registrations are not allowed. If you could post in the thread for me that would be great.

Surrender terms are be as such:

1) Post in the surrender thread signaling intent to resign from the GPA and become a POW for the rest of the war. Send a link to your surrender post in a message to your attackers. That thread can be found at this URL: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213

2) Change AA to reflect which alliance you have surrendered to.

3) Reduce soldiers and tanks to below 30%

4) Decommission all aircraft, cruise missiles and nuclear missiles.

5) Destroy all guerrilla camp, barracks, missile defenses and satellites. Note that if destruction of missile defenses and satellites will require destruction of an SDI, you are not required to do so.

6) Set defcon to defcon 5, set threat level to low, and exit peace mode.

AA changed to IRON POW as of 1602081759.

MrCrow, ruler of Manlockland, officially surrender from this war against the GPA to the joint alliance of NATO, IRON, and TPF (amongst others). This is also an official statement of resignation from the GPA.

I shall be listing my current alliance affiliation as "NATO and IRON and TPF POW", though NATO offered the terms of surrender first.

I surrender.

I resign from GPA.

Stop attacking me now, thanks!

Mr.Crow of Manlockland

From HagevHavark of jihadist:

I HagevHavark, resign from the War and surrender to FOK.

From Sidude of Sibsteria:

I Sibude of the nation of Sibsteria hereby surrender to the FOK alliance and promise to follow the terms of surrender as set forth in the GPA - Continuum war surrender terms topic.

To: Alter Leader Nabla From: whitie1234 2/16/2008 9:35:52 PM Subject: RE: Surrender terms.

I surrender but am unable to post on the surrender thread cause I am not registered and they arent accepting new registrations right now. So I do surrender.

White1234 has surrendered to IRON