The Bavarian Kingdom

tbkflagsd9.jpg

Fifth day of March, Two Thousand and Eight

Charter

of

The Bavarian Kingdom

Preamble

About the Kingdom

The Kingdom of Bavaria was one of most important members of the German Empire, second only to Prussia in size and population. A Catholic land, it had also been, before German unification, one of Prussia's main rivals and an ally of Austria.

As a distinct German state, Bavaria has a long history. A Germanic tribe known as the Baiuoarii invaded the region in the 6th century A.D. and gave it its name. They were Christianized by the end of the 8th century A.D. and became one of the earliest German duchies. In 788, the duchy was added to Charlemagne's empire and was ruled by the Carolingians until 911. From the 9th to the 12th centuries, Bavaria was ruled by several ducal houses. Its dukes were involved in intrigues and rebellions against the Holy Roman Empire and in 976 much of its territory (including most of present-day Austria) was stripped away. In 1180, the Holy Roman Emperor Friedrich II bestowed the Duchy of Bavaria on Otto von Wittelsbach. The Wittelsbach family would rule Bavaria until 1918.

For the love of Germany, and the unity of its people I give to you The Bavarian Kingdom.

Democratic Rights:

The Members of the alliance Have the Democratic Right to make a Vote on any thing within the alliance Except Government Modifications, They can call for the Removal of any government head, excluding the Emperor and his Imperial Chancellor. All votes by the people must reach a 65% majority to be considered.

1.Members

All Members Upon Joining TBK vow to Uphold the TBK charter and do the best for TBK, and to have fun.

System of Power:

The Bavarian Kingdom has a clean cut power system an Emperor, and his Ministers.

Emperor:

The Emperor makes all executive decisions for the alliance and picks his cabinet of Ministers

The Emperor cannot run one of the Ministries.

Imperial Chancellor

Second in command taking orders only from the Emperor.

Minister of Internal Affairs:

Responsible for Masking members and their Training in everything from Nation running and forum usage

Minister of Finance:

Is responsible for the finance of the alliance

Minister of Military:

Responsible for the co-ordination of the alliances military approves and denies wars.

Minister of Foriegn affairs:

The Bavarian Kingdoms connection to the outside world, can sign and make treaties for TBK. (can be canceled by the Emperor at any time)

Minister of Recruitment:

Repsonsible for recuritment, Nothing more Nothing less

2. Rules & Rights:

A. Representation:

I.

Members are expected to represent TBK in a positive fashion, which includes no spamming, threatening other alliances without permission, or just being an asshat, which could result in punishment (by a swift Z.I. or expulsion from the alliance).

II.

No member of the Government is allowed to misuse their powers for their own benefit.

III.

No member may contact a foreign alliance in diplomatic situations. This has, and may cause problems with said alliance.

IV.

For the purposes of the charter, a diplomatic situation is defined as tech-raids, wars, discussion of proposed treaties or reps.

B. Registration & Resignation:

I.

You may join TBK at any time. You may not join another alliance while in TBK. You may not talk about joining another alliance or make plans to join another alliance while in TBK. You may not express ideas of hurting the alliance or plotting against it since that’s an act of treason and in which case the Government will decide the traitor’s destiny.

II.

You may leave TBK at any time. However, you will need to be cleared by the Minister of Finance, as he has to check if you had received any aid and stolen it.

C. War:

I.

Any nation may make or desire to make nuclear weapons. You may not fire the nuclear weapons without permission. In an act of firing a nuclear weapon without permission, you will be required to pay the damage done by the nuke or you may be kicked out of the alliance and named rogue.

II.

As a member of TBK you are not allowed to go to war with a nation without permission. In an act of attacking a nation without permission you will be required to pay the damages of your attack(s) or you will be kicked out of the alliance depending on what the Government Decides.

III.

Tech-Raiding is tolerated in TBK, as long as you abide by the rules set by the Minister of Military and notify him first.

Offsite Alliance Forum:

<a href="http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_Bavarian_Kingdom/index.php" target="_blank">http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_Bavarian_Kingdom/index.php</a>

Edited by King Ludwig III

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, historically it was more important than Prussia, having marriages embedded in the house of Habsburg (and other importan States such as Saxony). Many of the German States wanted the new Germany to be led by Bavaria (and not Prussia), especially the Catholic ones. As the prussians were in no position to force the position with the kind of muscle they used elsewhere, they bought off mad Ludwig, the then king of Bavaria, with the desperately needed cash he wanted for his fairytale castle. So now perhaps you are in a position to reverse history. Only time will tell.

I wish you luck in your endevours

I very much like the concept of your alliance. Have you applied anywhere for protectorate status?

I have not applied for protectorate yet. Thank you for the kind words and it would in fact be nice if we did have some sort of agreements between german alliances. Another thing would be some well experienced members to join The Bavarian Kingdom and help get this alliance on its feet.

If you are indeed sincer about a protectorate please contact me asap. You can best believe we will be loyal to our friends, and as always show our gratitude towards good favors of our comrades.

Sincerly,

King Ludwig III

Emperor of The Bavarian Kingdom

I am not of the authority to make negotiations but I will direct those with such authority your way. The Germanic people do need to band together. Your alliance is still very small. I don't know if a protectorate agreement could be established with such a small alliance. But again, that is not my decision.

The link to your forums does not work by the way.

Edited by Weiss von Toten

I am not of the authority to make negotiations but I will direct those with such authority your way. The Germanic people do need to band together. Your alliance is still very small. I don't know if a protectorate agreement could be established with such a small alliance. But again, that is not my decision.

The link to your forums does not work by the way.

The link has been fix. Thank you for the tip. I agree the germanic people should stick together. It is almost certain that some greater german based alliance will surely lend a helping hand to one of its sister alliances. Thanks for your intrest and support.

The Bavarian Kingdom:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_Bavarian_Kingdom/index.php

Here is a list of open positions within our governing officals. Hurry and apply today.

Imperial Chancellor:

Second in command taking orders only from the Emperor.

Minister of Internal Affairs:

Responsible for Masking members and their Training in everything from Nation running and forum usage

Minister of Finance:

Is responsible for the finance of the alliance

Minister of Military:

Responsible for the co-ordination of the alliances military approves and denies wars.

Minister of Foriegn affairs:

The Bavarian Kingdoms connection to the outside world, can sign and make treaties for TBK. (can be canceled by the Emperor at any time)

Minister of Recruitment:

Repsonsible for recuritment, Nothing more Nothing less

http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_Bavarian_Ki...dex.php?act=idx

Edited by King Ludwig III