Rebuilding the Brand

6 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

So some guy from Monsters Inc who has no claim to DS or DK just pretends to recreate it. Fail.... Should be rolled just for this... Junka and LH this is a poor show by you and your plots...

it is genuinely hilarious

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if this wasn't funny Gh0s7 wouldn't be on a rampage to be honest, and while I like many people in Doomsphere, I have no love for Doom Squad, who started the Doom War against Supernova X.

Carry on, TBM! Everyone can admire Gh0s7's courage for interrupting a 1v1 between AM and ISX because he is too afraid to fight Non Grata.

Edited by Immortan Junka

MaineGOP, let's stop with the fibs. 

I've provided all the evidence necessary in private to show my membership of both DS and DK. I'm not proud of my history there, it was wrong of me serve with cowards who opportunistically attacked the producers of the world for their own gain. That's the past, I will rise anew and turn the name of Doom Squad into something all can respect and cherish as a force for Moralism and Producerism.

Just now, Captain Enema said:

MaineGOP, let's stop with the fibs. 

I've provided all the evidence necessary in private to show my membership of both DS and DK. I'm not proud of my history there, it was wrong of me serve with cowards who opportunistically attacked the producers of the world for their own gain. That's the past, I will rise anew and turn the name of Doom Squad into something all can respect and cherish as a force for Moralism and Producerism.

wait in Discord Junka told me he was allies with DK/DS and now he says they started a war with him, so who is lying...

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

wait in Discord Junka told me he was allies with DK/DS and now he says they started a war with him, so who is lying...

You need to catch up on CN history, I've been both enemies and allies of Doom, just like I have been enemies and allies of several other factions.

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 hours ago, eviljak said:

Any Resurrection of any former Doom aa... Whether it be Doom Squad or Doom Kingdom, that doesn't include Hershey and/or White Chocolate... Is simply a troll farm and nothing more.

https://imgur.com/ie1B1mp

Eviljak is right, to "recreate" an AA which was once of a respected alliance is meaningless and simply makes poor bait.

2 hours ago, Galerion said:

937cbbb40704b5a3a2cee4dcca9aa0d7.png

I don't believe any of our people have ever gone to the above extreme.

Selling is stupid, but when its the pot calling the kettle, then it doesn't have the same desired effect.

10 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

That is a flag from a failed era, I need to rebuild the honor that was lost by the cowards in Doom Kingdom who fled in the face of adversity. 

Excuse me...did you say "failed era" ? 

Doom War was a victory that was followed by the formation of Doom Kingdom that essentially ruled the world during its existence. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Eviljak is right, to "recreate" an AA which was once of a respected alliance is meaningless and simply makes poor bait.

Someone should explain the situation to Banned. 

Or does it not count in that case because SNX was never respected? 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

6 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

At least you see the hypocrisy of SLAP and its members in this situation. Worry not, I will restore the tarnished glory of DS. I will make DS great again!

2 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

At least you see the hypocrisy of SLAP and its members in this situation. Worry not, I will restore the tarnished glory of DS. I will make DS great again!

Cheers to you. Never been fan of doom and for my experience Doom children were also weak (one or two exceptions) but I hope you make Doom great again.

2 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

No.  Banned, by taking a name similar to SNX, is trolling an alliance that is alive and well and involved in a war with AM which was his AA.  Doom Squad is long dead.  This is the trolling equal of pissing on someones grave.  

2 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

See above.

13 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

No.  Banned, by taking a name similar to SNX, is trolling an alliance that is alive and well and involved in a war with AM which was his AA.  Doom Squad is long dead.  This is the trolling equal of pissing on someones grave.  

See above.

My piss will water the grass of regrowth. It's a grave in dire need of a good pissing upon. 

19 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

See above.

Banned is trolling, so is Craptown. Let's not blow things out of proportion. I highly doubt anything will come of this new Doom Squad anymore than Banneds SNX will amount to more than a Pineapple poke. Both sides are being immature. 

The AA Doom Squad was gone, but I think dead is up for debate. Most anyone that was in or affiliated with DS or DK are still allied to each other and on pink. The spirit of DS is there.

Edited by Lucius Optimus

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You need to catch up on CN history, I've been both enemies and allies of Doom, just like I have been enemies and allies of several other factions.

Seems like you're enemies with everyone, mate. Perhaps, being civil would help you make friends ... a personality also :P

58 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Banned is trolling, so is Craptown. Let's not blow things out of proportion. I highly doubt anything will come of this new Doom Squad anymore than Banneds SNX will amount to more than a Pineapple poke. 

The AA Doom Squad was gone, but I think dead is up for debate. Most anyone that was in or affiliated with DS or DK are still allied to each other and on pink. The spirit of DS is there.

I agree with your first  point above.  I do not with the second.  It is dead.  If we were going to rebrand, we would of done it different.

Planet Bob is 10+ years old.  Anyone who has been here for over 3 was at one time or another allied based on the treaty web being what it is.  Add the  "Friends > infra" ethical approach that people have ( i am not being critical of it, just pointing out that it is here) and yeah, people who were at one time allied are allied now.  So what?  

In a round about way this is actualky a compliment.  It surprises me that people still care enough about the doom brand to feel the need to use it.

Edited by White Chocolate

6 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

In a round about way this is actually a compliment.  It surprises me that people still care enough about the doom brand to feel the need to discredit or otherwise use it.

Yup I was kind of enjoying TBM stroking my hotrod...:wub: Like I said it is tit for tat and the whole thing is hilarious cluster funk of BS IMO(wars and all of it)...however it is slightly entertaining and some of it sad but true...:popcorn:

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You need to wake up and see no one really likes you, most people talk to you as its a laughable act you run with, you act all mighty and powerful but your not, your alliance is nothing, tell me what wars have you won, how many wars did you take on and win, we all know its ZERO but please tell us what wars you think you won ?

5 minutes ago, Devialance said:

You need to wake up and see no one really likes you, most people talk to you as its a laughable act you run with, you act all mighty and powerful but your not, your alliance is nothing, tell me what wars have you won, how many wars did you take on and win, we all know its ZERO but please tell us what wars you think you won ?

A list of Devialance's accomplishments...

6 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Junka secretly wishes to join AM as he has a mancrush on the whole govt, hence, continually striving to gain our attention. Particularly, Mad Jack but everyone loves the Mad Dog.

Junka has a mancrush on anything and anyone that will use a :pineapple: on him :P