Rebuilding the Brand

free-candy.jpg

There comes a time and place where a stand must be taken against the forces of Chaos and disharmony. 

Where a name associated with rape, pillage, wanton destruction, and degeneracy is rejuvenated and rehabilitated. The cowardly weakness of the Doom era will be beaten from the name of Doom Squad as I and those who join me march forward into the future in pursuit of a glorious and honorable existence. 

That day is today.

Doom Squad is reborn and will be a loyal force of producers and moralists on Planet Bob. 

The alliance charter is as follows.

"Classified"

Our treaties are as follow:

"Classified and secret"

To get zied in the name of moralism is a just and proper end, just as long as our talon sink deep!

Thank you one and all. 

Edited by Captain Enema

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Stonewall14 said:

Cool story brochacho...:ph34r:

Brother, you are the only one I worried about with this, not so much the hurting I am expecting from you but the fact that you alone have brought the most glory to the name of Doom Squad. However, it was blemished by others, not you though, you will always be the eternal God Prince of Doom. 

This may not seem like a big deal, but it is a major symbolic victory for the forces of Order and Production. In the old days, Doom Squad grew infamous as a force of destruction, striking deep into the heart of civilization and sparking the Doom War. Supernova X, New Polar Order and many other alliances paid a deep price to stop the advancement of the forces of Chaos in that era.

Today, we see the beginning of a new golden age of peace and prosperity for all nations. All hail the courage of those who stand their ground against tyranny and chaos!

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Captain Enema said:

Brother, you are the only one I worried about with this, not so much the hurting I am expecting from you but the fact that you alone have brought the most glory to the name of Doom Squad. However, it was blemished by others, not you though, you will always be the eternal God Prince of Doom. 

No, I am always the Harbinger of Doom...:ph34r: The words are strange coming from you directed at me but some others like Lord Hershey were more deeply invested in DS and most of what I did was to keep DS safe for a time...:D The tit for tat is noted with the AAs and have fun!?!:popcorn:

Ingenious junka. Tryin to anger former DS/DKers into attking you. In which case u can call in your allies to assist u and prevent Apocalypse Meow from beating ur poor miserable aa senseless. However, its impossible to beat any sense out of u, as you have none.  

On top of that, noone cares.

Any Resurrection of any former Doom aa... Whether it be Doom Squad or Doom Kingdom, that doesn't include Hershey and/or White Chocolate... Is simply a troll farm and nothing more.

https://imgur.com/ie1B1mp

52 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Non Grata hereby protects this glorious incarnation of Doom Squad. May you succeed where your predecessor miserably failed. :lol1:

I think peace mode already got that covered.

8 minutes ago, eviljak said:

Ingenious junka. Tryin to anger former DS/DKers into attking you. In which case u can call in your allies to assist u and prevent Apocalypse Meow from beating ur poor miserable aa senseless. However, its impossible to beat any sense out of u, as you have none.  

Any Resurrection of any former Doom aa... Whether it be Doom Squad or Doom Kingdom, that doesn't include Hershey and/or White Chocolate... Is simply a troll farm and nothing more.

Doom Squad is a total bottom to top rebranding. I encourage you to work on your literacy efforts. Perhaps you might start with Huckleberry Finn or Gary Paulson's Hatchet? I do believe they are reading Hatchet in the CN radio discord server as we speak. 

I have no desire to rebuild a failed alliance with a horridly tarnished legacy of defeat and disgrace that hangs about Doom Squad and Doom Kingdom. I aim to do something better, more moral, and within the spirit of Producerism. 

Pip Pip, Tally Ho!

15 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

Doom Squad is a total bottom to top rebranding. I encourage you to work on your literacy efforts. Perhaps you might start with Huckleberry Finn or Gary Paulson's Hatchet? I do believe they are reading Hatchet in the CN radio discord server as we speak. 

I have no desire to rebuild a failed alliance with a horridly tarnished legacy of defeat and disgrace that hangs about Doom Squad and Doom Kingdom. I aim to do something better, more moral, and within the spirit of Producerism. 

Pip Pip, Tally Ho!

Craptown is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 7/26/2017.

The spirit of producerism....

Producerism is an ideology which holds that those members of society engaged in the production of tangible wealth are of greater benefit to society than, for example, aristocrats who inherit their wealth and station.

So...

You want to represent the "spirit of producerism" from peace mode.

Interesting.

26 minutes ago, eviljak said:

Craptown is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 7/26/2017.

The spirit of producerism....

Producerism is an ideology which holds that those members of society engaged in the production of tangible wealth are of greater benefit to society than, for example, aristocrats who inherit their wealth and station.

So...

You want to represent the "spirit of producerism" from peace mode.

Interesting.

I for one admire this complete 180...

Even in the face of adversity, TBM isn't running mindlessly to last call

1 hour ago, eviljak said:

I had nothing to do with this lol, I just thought Gh0s7 losing his head on Discord and threatening a perma rogue war was funny.

As to ISX vs AM... stats speak for themselves...

mmP1RKx.png

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I had nothing to do with this lol, I just thought Gh0s7 losing his head on Discord and threatening a perma rogue war was funny.

As to ISX vs AM... stats speak for themselves...

mmP1RKx.png

Ofc they do... Selling off ur infra so noone can out damage u. Classic SNX

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

On another note, Gh0s7 has bandwaggoned onto the AM AA which is hilarious.

>States he will rogue ISX, while ISX is busy fighting AM, because of Doom Squad.

>Ignores Non Grata protecting Doom Squad.

:popcorn:

Doom squad is one guy in peace mode.