Treaty and/or War Announcement

400px-Captain_Dulaien_Flag.svg.png           200?cb=20170112163250

CATS ARE ANIMALZ TOO

The Vietnam War Kittens of Apocalypse Meow and The Hungry Horde of aNiMaLz jointly announce that we share an ODoAP with undisclosed overly legalistic wording that we're not going to bother posting here cause you wouldn't understand it anyway.  Consider yourselves on notice. 

For Apocalypse Meow:

Morphine - President of Cats
Nord Belka - Vice President of Cats
Serberus - Minister of Inter(anal) Affairs
Landoffreedom - Minister of Economics
Jack Layton - Jihadi Jack
Banned - Blood God

For aNiMaLz:

RUKUNU- Supreme Warlord
Sir Kindle - Mayor of the aNiMaLz Palace
Lulz - Secretary General

Edited by Banned

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Morphine asked if we would surrender tonight in the face of AM and Emperor Khan's war of aggression.

You keep trying to brand this.  But this will always be known as Operation: Pineapple McFisty I. 

Maybe if you learn to stop flapping your pineapple trap so much, we won't have to see Operation: Pineapple McFisty II.  But I'm not holding my breath for that.

1 hour ago, Banned said:

You keep trying to brand this.  But this will always be known as Operation: Pineapple McFisty I. 

Maybe if you learn to stop flapping your pineapple trap so much, we won't have to see Operation: Pineapple McFisty II.  But I'm not holding my breath for that.

There will be no "II" because AM refuses to negotiate a realistic peace, a peace where they renounce terrorism and their support for attacks against us.

There is a long time yet to go before this conflict is ended.

Edited by Immortan Junka

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

There will be no "II" because AM refuses to negotiate a realistic peace, a peace where they renounce terrorism and their support for attacks against us.

There is a long time yet to go before this conflict is ended.

Official announcement from the government of AM. It is our official position to denounce terrorism of all types, except for attacks on ISX and Junka. That we support. 

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Official announcement from the government of AM. It is our official position to denounce terrorism of all types, except for attacks on ISX and Junka. That we support. 

Well, as long as you realize that your warchests wont last as long as Khan's, so don't start playing the victim card when you run out of money.

47 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

...so don't start playing the victim card when you run out of money.

They already are victims, victims of your terrorism.

You just don't like it when those with moral fortitude fight back against evil, sick people like you.

God is on our side as well btw.

Edited by Emperor Khan