Treaty and/or War Announcement

39 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yes when we put 2x guys or 3x guys on an AM nation, it should be expected that 2 of those guys get outdamaged. :rolleyes:

The difference is that the stats I use shows long term damage to AM, and doesnt emphasize wars at 5k NS. :facepalm:

You know this, but are desperate for a fantasy world where ISX loses the war. It's like how you so fervently believe Khan is winning when he outdamages 30 day old nations.

Deja-vu.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yes when we put 2x guys or 3x guys on an AM nation, it should be expected that 2 of those guys get outdamaged. :rolleyes:

The difference is that the stats I use shows long term damage to AM, and doesnt emphasize wars at 5k NS. :facepalm:

You know this, but are desperate for a fantasy world where ISX loses the war. It's like how you so fervently believe Khan is winning when he outdamages 30 day old nations.

I've destroyed your lame attempt at libel in the other topic, the world can thank me later that your posts are mainly propaganda without a hint of truth to them :)

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You ARE going to lose the war. Technically, you've already lost, you just can't accept it.

On 7/22/2017 at 1:12 AM, General Kanabis said:

Message from Kindle to Hitchcock:

Keep our name out yo mouth you creepy stalker!

:P

ironic that kindle is the dude who PMs me once every few months either offering to team up or trying to get me to stop owning him

38 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

can someone explain to me why alex the great is still posting

Aww such a poor fool, sucked into Junka's propaganda hook line and sinker. 

You're losing your touch mate.

peace.gif Khanistan is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 7/25/2017.

He heard I was coming for him when I offered peace to General Kannabis. :war:

To: General Kanabis    From: Immortan Junka    Date: 7/24/2017 2:28:48 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Immortan Junka for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

5 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

Aww such a poor fool, sucked into Junka's propaganda hook line and sinker. 

You're losing your touch mate.

dude

this isn't a matter of debate

it's literally alex the great

31 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

He did sucker Minc and LPCN into a losing war against the Imperium, so there's precedent. :lol1:

The Imperium was hardly the muscle on minc.

3 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

dude

this isn't a matter of debate

it's literally alex the great

When was this then, yesterday? last week? last month? last year?

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If you believe otherwise, you're living a wet dream.

Is your new BFF living a wet dream? since he has issues with the full statistics story, but when I run the same statistics on M Inc they're literally the opposite results of SNX. :lol1: