aNiMaLs: your moms pay me to pee in their hair

11 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

If you could stop posting gilfts and use words

There's a rift out in space, and it could be the door, but you know I'm not sure.
If you go through the rift to the palace of ice - might it be nice - is it, paradise?

I'm the commander of time in my vessel of God 

I go through the rift to the palace of ice.
We may never come back from the palace of ice because the rift is a door.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:41 PM, slymenstra hymen said:

There's a rift out in space, and it could be the door, but you know I'm not sure.
If you go through the rift to the palace of ice - might it be nice - is it, paradise?

I'm the commander of time in my vessel of God 

I go through the rift to the palace of ice.
We may never come back from the palace of ice because the rift is a door.

how is ur beatdown pendejita roflmao??!! :lol1::facepalm:

viva la familia animalz :war:

Just now, Fox Fire said:

Clearly don't speak much Spanish or English either. 

when the other children make fun of you, it's because you make comments like this that illustrate that you're not clever enough to "get the joke".  for example, this is why they call you names like "low gear", "low beam", "water head", "gravel brain" and other more nefarious ones.  it's not they they don't like you -  it's just that you're not very fun and a lot of low-level jokes go right over your head.  but fortunately for you, here's a tip!   you can cease bringing attention to this shortcoming by not bringing attention to yourself!  still confused?  it's ok.   mama slymenstra is going to help you...

read the post carefully.  for example, when someone posts in spanglish, and then another person replies and suggests that the spanglish post was french, that's called irony.  irony is funny stuff!   yet, when you try to insinuate that the person who made the ironic post is stupid because you take the reply literally, it makes you (as opposed to the person who replied) look dim.

8 minutes ago, slymenstra hymen said:

when the other children make fun of you, it's because you make comments like this that illustrate that you're not clever enough to "get the joke".  for example, this is why they call you names like "low gear", "low beam", "water head", "gravel brain" and other more nefarious ones.  it's not they they don't like you -  it's just that you're not very fun and a lot of low-level jokes go right over your head.  but fortunately for you, here's a tip!   you can cease bringing attention to this shortcoming by not bringing attention to yourself!  still confused?  it's ok.   mama slymenstra is going to help you...

read the post carefully.  for example, when someone posts in spanglish, and then another person replies and suggests that the spanglish post was french, that's called irony.  irony is funny stuff!   yet, when you try to insinuate that the person who made the ironic post is stupid because you take the reply literally, it makes you (as opposed to the person who replied) look dim.

I'm sorry, this comment must be for yourself or something. 

1. I'm known and known for saying what I want. The only person being made fun of here is you. :(

2. Oh I got the "joke" if that's what you want to call it. You're not witty, so I'd just stick to the vulgarities and gibberish one liners. I was just pointing out your gibberish nonsense. But hooray for me! I finally got you to post something somewhat relevant and legible. 

3. Ironically, I'm not sure you know what irony is. 

Edited by Fox Fire

2 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

I'm sorry, this comment must be for yourself or something. 

1. I'm known and known for saying what I want. The only person being made fun of here is you. :(

2. Oh I got the "joke" if that's what you want to call it. You're not witty, so I'd just stick to the vulgarities and gibberish one liners. I was just pointing out your gibberish nonsense. But hooray for me! I finally got you to post something somewhat relevant and legible. 

3. Ironically, I'm not sure you know what irony is. 

you're gibberish nonsense toilet cat person