Notice of Testing

Hello fellow concerned members of the TE community.

Over the course of the Round, we as a community have attempted to teach the New League of Nations TE101, Basics to Being a Functional Alliance.

We the United Nations, are sad to say after the grading of NLoN's final exam, they did not receive passing marks... As a result, their senior trip has been revoked, and the United Nations along with War Doves hereby sentences them to after-school detention (war) so they can learn their lesson.

We hope that NLoN will learn from their mistakes and look forward to them repeating the course next round!

Signed for the UN,

President of Bajor - President

krazymonkeyninja - Vice-President

Yablecki - Secretary of State

LordSunday - Minister of Defense

Edited by LordSunday

14 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

So just beat up NLON again?

There's nine days left in the round.. Nothing matters anymore lol

You guys are welcome to declare on the UN. I was actually hoping someone would haha :D

Plus, D1 might still come knock on our door :P

Edited by Bajoran Federation

NLoN has been a particular thorn in our side during the last round. They were caught running ops on us while we were at war with Rebellion, made very snide comments regarding the UN, and overall were asking to pick a fight with us.

Besides, most of our membership is being excluded from the main brunt of this :P

Moral of our story: They wanted a war, so we'll give them a war. We were planning on this war almost instantly after the end of our war with Rebels quite frankly. We wanted to sneak in our dibs on them before end-of-round chaos. We fully expect there will be more wars, but we wanted our chew toy.

So, are you fighting with or against War Doves?  If against, you have only 100k advantage. If you are fighting alongside them, as your declaration suggests you have 500k advantage which must be a record..

Either way I see  22 UN declarations and no war doves.

10 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

So just beat up NLON again?

Yes! 

10 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

There's nine days left in the round.. Nothing matters anymore lol

You guys are welcome to declare on the UN. I was actually hoping someone would haha :D

Plus, D1 might still come knock on our door :P

I might come knocking too. I'm not particularly bothered with who I end up warring this round. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Weird to just pick on them, again...Why not just everyone like always?

I declare war on everyone \o/

2 hours ago, antikato said:

So, are you fighting with or against War Doves?  If against, you have only 100k advantage. If you are fighting alongside them, as your declaration suggests you have 500k advantage which must be a record..

Either way I see  22 UN declarations and no war doves.

I had plans at last night's changeover. But I'm here now. 

As much as I love warring NLoN, there is a reason for our declare. War Doves started the round late, we were few in number, one of our new members built early, and NLoN took advantage of that situation. They hit us when we were weak, and unable to put up a decent counter attack.

nnkW6D4.png

After being attacked right out of the gate, our member never fought back, lost interest and went inactive. But that wasn't enough. Raiding I can understand. But sending in econ ops on a raid target that's not fighting back is just asinine.

0blvVa8.png

Now, none of this surprises me. We've been doing this dance with NLoN since WD came into this world. They raid us, we push back - rinse and repeat. Unfortunately, it took us awhile to gain our footing this round, but here we are.

ypdHErA.jpg?1

16 minutes ago, Samwise said:

Yes! 

Well I guess this is the part when I say that's not fair....Haha or I just join in...

For raiding us right after a long ass war....

Al

Once again, and as Samwise had kindly shown, there was reason from both of us... The general lack of courtesies on both WD and UN caused this war. It wasn't because we thought it would be a good war (we know this is a slaughter), but NLoN brought this on themselves. Hence here we are. Perhaps next round they'll finally learn (but probably not).

EDIT: Welcome to the fun Al

Edited by LordSunday

The UN is up to its usual tricks and justifications.  What you read above is how an alliance of 650,000 strength justifies attacking an Alliance of 280,000.  It makes LordSunday and his cohorts feel better about themselves.  A reasonable person can see what is going on here.  The rules that the UN talks about are ever shifting and change on a whim.  Anyway in the long run it doesn't matter all that much.  The TE version is a war game and people join because they want to fight.  NLON realizes this and does not look to the UN as model to emulate. 

President Horton. I realise you and the UN have had their differences over the rounds.

However for this war, we are here with only 8 or 9 days left in the round.

In addition, right up at the top here we have not hit you. Only Vanechka has, while myself Alyosha and Neema have not hit you, in discussion with our Government. Thats a big amount of NS we have not sent your way.

We were gonna hit you last war, but instead that plan got changed, so naturally you were gonna be the next target I guess.

Yes you are under the pump still, but it is the last week, then we start again, so blow some !@#$ up and have fun.

5 hours ago, President Horton said:

The UN is up to its usual tricks and justifications.  What you read above is how an alliance of 650,000 strength justifies attacking an Alliance of 280,000.  It makes LordSunday and his cohorts feel better about themselves.  A reasonable person can see what is going on here.  The rules that the UN talks about are ever shifting and change on a whim.  Anyway in the long run it doesn't matter all that much.  The TE version is a war game and people join because they want to fight.  NLON realizes this and does not look to the UN as model to emulate. 

Well you followed one postulate of our terms :laugh:

Glad to see NLoN crawling a fraction out of their hole to try and defend themselves. As stated, our top tier hasn't touched you... Most of the wars you see were declared by the UN Government solely. We had a bone to pick with your antics following our war with Rebels. WD has a bone to pick for your behavior towards them when they were starting. Perhaps next time NLoN should follow the cordial agreements and basic respects that alliances have for one another. After that maybe you won't have to worry about getting beaten to 500 NS...

On 7/22/2017 at 4:29 PM, President Horton said:

What you read above is how an alliance of 650,000 strength justifies attacking an Alliance of 280,000.

Yes, we actually did take a page out of your book with this war declaration. I can't tell. Is that irony?

Just wanted to share why the UN "won" the war against NLON.  I thought it was because their alliance strength was around 600,000 and ours was 250,000 but not so according to Stewart from the UN.

To: bigwilly From: Stewart 7/22/2017 11:50:47 PM

Subject: Just wanted to tell you something
Message: Hey, do you know me? Hell yeah! I'm stewart! But do you know my real identity? I'm Hazib. I was secretly spying your $%&*ing alliance for UN. Know david? that was also me! I'm the real reason behind NLON's defeat. I've been sending copies of your announcements to Bajor. And when you found out my real identity, you told him i'm a spy?! That was very funny.

To:�President Horton����From:�Stewart����Date:�7/23/2017 4:17:16 AM

Subject:�I'm the rat bit ch!

Message:�Yo Horton! I never give up! I'm hazib! And i've visited your alliance twice. Remember David (Quantior) and Stewart (Marlixica)? It was me! I've been secretly spying NLON for UN!�

HAIL UN!

2 hours ago, President Horton said:

Just wanted to share why the UN "won" the war against NLON.  I thought it was because their alliance strength was around 600,000 and ours was 250,000 but not so according to Stewart from the UN.

To: bigwilly From: Stewart 7/22/2017 11:50:47 PM

Subject: Just wanted to tell you something
Message: Hey, do you know me? Hell yeah! I'm stewart! But do you know my real identity? I'm Hazib. I was secretly spying your $%&*ing alliance for UN. Know david? that was also me! I'm the real reason behind NLON's defeat. I've been sending copies of your announcements to Bajor. And when you found out my real identity, you told him i'm a spy?! That was very funny.

To:�President Horton����From:�Stewart����Date:�7/23/2017 4:17:16 AM

Subject:�I'm the rat bit ch!

Message:�Yo Horton! I never give up! I'm hazib! And i've visited your alliance twice. Remember David (Quantior) and Stewart (Marlixica)? It was me! I've been secretly spying NLON for UN!�

HAIL UN!

Obviously this has nothing to do with why we won. I truly like how you're coming on the forums though. You're even trying turn nothing into something for a PR gain! I'm proud of you :P

I didn't plant Stewart in your AA. He randomly started sending me AA announcements around the same time he started sending them to RE. I didn't ask him to spy and I doubt RE did either.

He was kicked and banned from the UN last round for failing to follow our rules during war (dirty spy ops, blockades, etc). For some reason, he's still extremely loyal to the UN. Let's get something straight though, he didn't send me anything of importance. He's sent me maybe 3-4 AA announcements total and every single one was just a disrespectful comment towards the UN.

In fact, I wanted to raid him when he was under the name Quantior, as HG knows. You've got nothing here, Horton. We really do appreciate the effort you're finally putting in though! 

Edited by Bajoran Federation

12 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Obviously this has nothing to do with why we won. I truly like how you're coming on the forums though. You're even trying turn nothing into something for a PR gain! I'm proud of you :P

I didn't plant Stewart in your AA. He randomly started sending me AA announcements around the same time he started sending them to RE. I didn't ask him to spy and I doubt RE did either.

He was kicked and banned from the UN last round for failing to follow our rules during war (dirty spy ops, blockades, etc). For some reason, he's still extremely loyal to the UN. Let's get something straight though, he didn't send me anything of importance. He's sent me maybe 3-4 AA announcements total and every single one was just a disrespectful comment towards the UN.

In fact, I wanted to raid him when he was under the name Quantior, as HG knows. You've got nothing here, Horton. We really do appreciate the effort you're finally putting in though! 

You don't think the decent thing to do would've been to inform NLoN that Stewart was sending the UN intel? We shouldn't support this kind of behavior in anyway. 

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

You don't think the decent thing to do would've been to inform NLoN that Stewart was sending the UN intel? We shouldn't support this kind of behavior in anyway. 

I agree. I know our alliance hasn't gotten along with a lot of you over the rounds, but I want to fix that. If you want us to be more active on the forum, then we will be. But the whole rat in our alliance, even if he didn't give you "important" information, needs to stop.  You should tell us right away.

Moving forward, we will post DOW's and punish any unauthorized aggressions towards alliances from our nations. 

But like many of you, NLoN has been paying this game a long time. With that regards, we deserve a little more than a Rat sending information out to other alliances. Im just trying to move past all this drama these last couple of rounds. 

Does that seem reasonable? 

Edited by bigwilly

1 hour ago, bigwilly said:

I agree. I know our alliance hasn't gotten along with a lot of you over the rounds, but I want to fix that. If you want us to be more active on the forum, then we will be. But the whole rat in our alliance, even if he didn't give you "important" information, needs to stop.  You should tell us right away.

Moving forward, we will post DOW's and punish any unauthorized aggressions towards alliances from our nations. 

But like many of you, NLoN has been paying this game a long time. With that regards, we deserve a little more than a Rat sending information out to other alliances. Im just trying to move past all this drama these last couple of rounds. 

Does that seem reasonable? 

Sure. Keep in mind, however, that these announcements were received around the same time as NLON spied UN nations, and then in response to our notification of a government member, said government member proceeded to insult our alliance and also said "Spy us back and see what happens," or something to that effect.  

Do you see why that wouldn't exactly invite a helpful action from our end? I believe Bajor (and other UN members) might be willing to start afresh next round, but I take issue with the moral grandstanding—not from you, but from others—which depicts reporting the shared announcements as something NLON *deserved.*

That being said, I appreciate your message and look forward to better relations in the future.