Official Ordo Mechanicus Announcement

Nobody was in NS range of the 2 man alliance, so defcon 1 would have been pointless. We could have dealt with it as an alliance but you chose to surrender without our consent.

The actions of others (re: kicking everyone) I'll agree are dumb but I think this thread ought to be closed before any more damage is done. 

tl;dr OM was an internal wreck, micros aren't so great at CN politics. /thread

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alliance was poorly organised and leader(s) lacked the will and ability to defend or aid alliance members when they were under attack. Maybe removing and banning everyone was a little rash, but at least they'll have the chance to find an alliance that'll actually stand up for them...

tenor.gif 

Edited by NPF3MIL

I fired cuise missiles, launched bombing raids, and deployed thousands of troops and maxed out tanks for defence.

I went straight to Defcon 1 and Severe and asked for aid so I could push out of -minus Improvement slots.  

Due to my armed forces increase decreasing my population count.

Swap improvements out for barracks and guerrilla camps with further aid and use the remaining tech aid as bait. 

Then crush remaining forces with troops saved from being deployed but not engaging and left over tanks.

You publicly surrendered and became a liability to our nation's self respect.

Not even an apology and Peace Treaty but a surrender and admission of defeat.

Like we couldn't have done anything against two Nations of similar strength range. 

Edited by Amun Thanatos

On 7/26/2017 at 9:35 PM, Blackatron said:

Is micros having all their members kicked and banned the new trend?

Micros being bullied and imposed membership restrictions (like bans on Govt members) after being attacked is the trend in CN last 1 year at least. You should know abt it more than most here I guess. 

As for OM it is also a case of Marco recruiting the wrong people looking at Diego for example and this one here who sent me this after I offered him peace and invite to my alliance.

To: Vortagre    From: AntiChoice    Date: 7/27/2017 8:32:37 PM

Subject: Questions that need Answered

Message: The imbecile Vortagre has attacked my nation. Such fools really should look before they leap. I have copied him on this message. I make no threats today. I ask for no mercy, no quarter. 

I only need to know if you authorized it and if you still sanction it. Please respond within the next two days. 

Thank you!

On 7/27/2017 at 5:53 AM, Amun Thanatos said:

I fired cuise missiles, launched bombing raids, and deployed thousands of troops and maxed out tanks for defence.

I went straight to Defcon 1 and Severe and asked for aid so I could push out of -minus Improvement slots.  

Swap improvements out for barracks and guerrilla camps with further aid and use the remaining tech aid as bait. 

Then crush remaining forces with troops saved from being deployed but not engaging and left over tanks.

Like we couldn't have done anything against two Nations of similar strength range. 

Lol what I read from you r long post is that you had no money and still wanted to fight Methrage. I now guess Marco did the right thing surrendering. He made mistakes before the war but after it escalated he did the right thing. Next time build a war chest, it is probably ur request for aid that triggered Marco to seek peace.

On 7/26/2017 at 8:23 PM, Amun Thanatos said:

To be fair to Marcvs, he was actually fighting better than the rest of you. So when he realized even he couldn't get a damage advantage on me and he saw everyone else in the alliance who was fighting failing miserably; he decided he would rather admit defeat than face the devastation an entire round of nuclear war would have brought. He was actually doing you guys a favor, considering Grammaton was having no trouble outdamaging six of you at once in the lower tier on his own despite no wonders & would have preferred to see the entire round play out to the end.

Seeing as you and others complaining about him surrendering to a 2-man Alliance hopped on over to an alliance who surrendered to a 1-man Alliance not long before this occurred, I see quite a bit of irony in you complaining over Marcvs' decision. ;)

4 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

To be fair to Marcvs, he was actually fighting better than the rest of you. So when he realized even he couldn't get a damage advantage on me and he saw everyone else in the alliance who was fighting failing miserably; he decided he would rather admit defeat than face the devastation an entire round of nuclear war would have brought. He was actually doing you guys a favor, considering Grammaton was having no trouble outdamaging six of you at once in the lower tier on his own despite no wonders & would have preferred to see the entire round play out to the end.

Seeing as you and others complaining about him surrendering to a 2-man Alliance hopped on over to an alliance who surrendered to a 1-man Alliance not long before this occurred, I see quite a bit of irony in you complaining over Marcvs' decision. ;)

I have to agree, other than running his mouth when he had no business to I think he's starting to look like the better party in all this. His alliance is some !@#$ and they just want to pile the blame on him.

4 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I think Marco is better off than without these people. 2 great loyal friends is better than 22 ungrateful idiots.