Official Ordo Mechanicus Announcement

46 minutes ago, Diego said:

It absolutely serves FA purpose. Context into a bad decision by a single party - it doesn't and shouldn't represent OM's competency as a whole. It would be foolish to overrule this decision now and renew a war which was completely unnecessary in the first place.

Theres nothing wrong with a little transparency. It's a new micro alliance, mistakes are going to be made. We're still shaping our alliance and government. 

I have to agree with the others. You've made a bad situation worse. Already embarrassed by the foolishness of the war, then the ridiculousness of surrendering to a two man AA.... So you decide to add dissension and discord within the alliance to the pile of embarrassment. Some things are best left behind closed doors. We could have chocked this up to just a silly mistake by a young alliance, but instead of it being a mistake, we see there are major issues within. 

If you were my ally this would give me pause about ever telling you anything. Loose lips sink ships...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transparency behind closed doors is nothing more than a wasted effort, you're saying it as though this whole forum isn't just a dirty laundry airing contest...

Marcvs is a good guy and I do respect him but he made a poor choice. OM has internal problems, I think that much is clear from surrendering to a 2 man AA. 

With regards to anything foreboding I guess now would be a good time to say I will be stepping down from my position within OM. I can't be part of an AA that admits defeat so promptly in an easy-win or easy to resolve situation.

*This resolves this week's episode of micro drama between micro rulers. Thanks for playing. See you next week. 

Edited by Diego

6 hours ago, James Spanier said:

Call me a political novice, but I don't believe pointing to your alliance owner and 'respected' Triumvir peer and calling their competence into question publicly is going to improve peoples opinion of an AA that just surrendered to a two man AA they allegedly are more then capable of dealing with. Also yes, it would be foolish, which is why it was foolish to bring up and inform everyone that this was a unilateral "mistake" and "bad decision" which was promptly adopted as a position and will thus still serve as your legacy. Of course you did get to throw in that foreboding "for the time being" as if you were going to do something about it later. 

Transparency to save face is best left for friends and allies behind closed doors, not aired as dirty laundry, regardless of how much febreze labeled "respect" you spray on it.

Exactly what I was thinking. Not a good move to do it unless ofcource if it is some kind of a power move on his part.

14 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Can M Inc raid OM next week?

Come next week there might not even be an OM.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=15234

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=604066

Edited by James Spanier
Two links to tell a story

11 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

This is the most fun I've had watching a thread in a years.... This is even better than watching Junka get hit over and over! OMG thank you OM for this, THANK YOU!

1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

Well we wouldn't/couldn't defend ourselves, so what's the point in OM being an alliance? :huh:

Edited by NPF3MIL

1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

Don't anyone else bother, we have already poached them

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I was six Mill, 50 tech and 2000 troops aid package from a willing protectorate away from sorting this out.

(This is not a threat or a boast and the war was pointless)

I got a message from our incompetent Cuck of a Trumpoid leader to put down arms. After I sent a message asking for him to find a viable donor. 

Then I hear from fellow Alliance members that we became a joke on the forums. 

We do not endorse Marcvs and we expect this to be our way of leaving him out to dry for his utter military incompetence and cowardice. 

(Transhumanism was a terrible role play for an alliance anyways) 

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

This was a great read. My congratulations to Noctis on his great victory. And to L_H for profiting off of it. 

It's a damn shame Cobra wasn't there for their ally, and instead were too busy participating in an unjust war.

oh well..

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I hope all micros look at this and realize this is a lesson in how no to do things.

When you have a crazy member extorting tech, you don't only kick them when it become public. Once called on it, you don't boisterously troll your opponent when you don't have the guts to back it up. Then surrender to a 2 man alliance. Then you don't have government leaders openly disagree with that decision in public.

Really at every turn, every leader in this alliance failed. They want to blame it on Marcvs, but honestly no one in OM looks good at all. 

Learn the lesson people, learn the lesson.

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

I hope all micros look at this and realize this is a lesson in how no to do things.

When you have a crazy member extorting tech, you don't only kick them when it become public. Once called on it, you don't boisterously troll your opponent when you don't have the guts to back it up. Then surrender to a 2 man alliance. Then you don't have government leaders openly disagree with that decision in public.

Really at every turn, every leader in this alliance failed. They want to blame it on Marcvs, but honestly no one in OM looks good at all. 

Learn the lesson people, learn the lesson.

M Inc is the micro of all micros.... be like M Inc

Ok I made many mistakes, and so? I wanted to see you the first days you played. Regarding it former government members and their friends (Amun and NPF...) Not even a cruise missile  they had the courage to launch. The war aid of el Cunado it was 3 million and 4000 soldiers, he had over 16million. Amun Thanatos took the aid  and did not fight........a cruise missile cost $15,000.00 not even one was launched..shut up fool!!!
So I made a lot of mistakes, but my alliance was full of sh1t. I had a government so incompetent t
hat they didn't even go to defcon 1 though I had said on discord. I believe that this "scandal" can be closed here. 

That's what they did, now it is in pm lol

1862998275.png

Edited by Marcvs