Way to get my 2,490 Days old Nation out of Bill Lock?

Sauronis

I've been faithfully collecting my taxes and paying my bills since 2010. Each time I briefly felt the warm glow of nostalgia, remembering the bygone days of alliance politics and roleplaying from 2010-2012. Occasionally I mustered up the energy to change trade circles when they inevitably fell apart, too busy for tech deals. Unfortunately, 30 days ago I forgot to pay bills when I collected taxes and now I am bill locked. 

I made a commit a long time ago to play this game until Admin shut it down like CyberCitizens and admins other games. I really don't want to see my nation sinking into an endless amount of debt a sum $500 million and growing. 

Is there a way to get out of bill lock or must I wait out the long twilight of CyberNations a pauper?

Thanks!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=60563

You are 50 days unpaid?

If you would join the Blue team, I know at least 2 circles needing just one to fix. They may take a fortnight to log on.

Government is not optimal. Consider a change to Totalitarian and whether improving crime index to 420 (Totalitarian is +50 to Monarchy) via government position is feasible.

Reduce to 20% soldier minima.

Delete all tanks.

Navy: delete starting with battleships.

Nukes: drop 10.

Can't fight from bill-lock so it is irrelevant.

Such reductions will save at least $1million per day.

Upon fixing the above, take the final resort to manually reduce infrastructure and lower bills thus.

12 minutes ago, OldSelf said:

You are 50 days unpaid?

If you would join the Blue team, I know at least 2 circles needing just one to fix. They may take a fortnight to log on.

Government is not optimal. Consider a change to Totalitarian and whether improving crime index to 420 (Totalitarian is +50 to Monarchy) via government position is feasible.

Reduce to 20% soldier minima.

Delete all tanks.

Navy: delete starting with battleships.

Nukes: drop 10.

Can't fight from bill-lock so it is irrelevant.

Such reductions will save at least $1million per day.

Upon fixing the above, take the final resort to manually reduce infrastructure and lower bills thus.

Simply change tax rate to alter crime index whilst paying bills.

Delete CMs as well.

Objectively speaking get rid of 4K infra or so regardless, since going much above 20K you net less money, not more.

But yeah, good advice in general from OldSelf and Mogar.

Thank you everyone, I probably should have spent more time thinking about how to reduce my bills than writing that post. 

I'm back in the black. Thank you for the trade circle offer but I've been on black team for almost ever. Also, Mogar you name seems familiar, I was CDS for quite some time. Brief run down of my alliance history in case anyone was curious, NPO, CDS, GPA, ODN, FCC, Blackwater and finally Realm of the Rose. 

See you all again at the end of the world!