Ordo Mechanicus Announcement: the evil inside home

23 minutes ago, Smok3y-Bull3t said:

So an OM nation raids one of yours, but you decide to throw a hissy fit anyway and declare on two OM nations even though OM was going to kick out the guy who raided your AA. You're a piece of !@#$ dude, like, I now rank you worse than Junka. That's pretty sad, Methrage.

Hold on, where have I ever started a war because of a noob raid?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Hold on, where have I ever started a war because of a noob raid?

You started a war over a raid, which you have your entire alliance caught up in. So you reap what you sow, I'm certainly enjoying watching SNX burn over your stupidity. Although looks like your members are already trying to send peace to their opponents, so not everyone in your alliance is on board your war of aggression against AM.

27 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

They kicked the guy after he had been trying to extort tech from my member for weeks & I finally responded when the guy attacked. They were warned if he attacked it would be an alliance war, their leader even forwarded me the message from Grammaton letting them know and they kept the guy who was threatening war on my member anyways until they posted this thread.

So the reasons for the war go beyond a simple tech raid, it was an attack by one of their members after weeks of threats; which their leader knew about. I'm not sure how you deal with it when your members are threatened for weeks and then attacked for not giving away their tech, but I would rank you worse than Junka if you wouldn't have went to war in my position.

If going to war equals throwing a hissy fit, then you don't seem like someone who would help an alliance member if they're attacked. Since doing so would be throwing a "hissy fit"

If an alliance mate of mine were attacked, I would help them against the attacker, and try to deescalate the situation, as opposed to escalating by declaring on a third party. But that's just me.

Just now, Blackatron said:

If an alliance mate of mine were attacked, I would help them against the attacker, and try to deescalate the situation, as opposed to escalating by declaring on a third party. But that's just me.

Their alliance was aware of the threats against my member, they even showed me the response from my member where he said if he was attacked it would be an alliance war.

So they kept the guy despite him threatening my member and attacking him; they didn't even offer to boot him until this war had escalated to where its at now already. I didn't feel like selling all my infra to hit their member who was making the threats against my member for weeks, but felt a response was needed. Seeing as Grammaton had warned them it would be an alliance war if that guy attacked him; I didn't want to make my member's response to their continued threats seem hallow.

11 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I was just throwing Junka's dumb logic back at him. If I started this war, obviously he started the war with AM.

There was a time when I considered you as genuinely revered character. One who forged his own path with relentless consistency.

What has become of you is a Lady Dakota. A drama queen tugging on the strings of irrelevances in the hopes of producing the opposite effect.

In other words, a sham.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

There was a time when I considered you as genuinely revered character. One who forged his own path with relentless consistency.

What has become of you is a Lady Dakota. A drama queen tugging on the strings of irrelevances in hopes of the opposite effect.

In another words, you've become an anti libertarian drama queen.

You've become one of Tywin's pawns to play around with, so I guess from you're sitting anyone who doesn't like him is anti-Libertarian. (Even though Junka himself admits he's not even Libertarian)

29 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Heck I may have even hit some of their alliance (Depending on the situation) since I was out of range of the attacker, but once they kicked the member I had a problem with, I would have sent peace to the alliance....Not demand Surrender haha

AL

3 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Heck I may have even hit some of their alliance (Depending on the situation) since I was out of range of the attacker, but once they kicked the member I had a problem with, I would have sent peace to the alliance....Not demand Surrender haha

AL

They didn't even offer to boot him until after I mentioned the surrender; then they created this thread as they did it to try distorting the truth and making stuff up. So had they not thrown in a bunch of insults as they booted him & done the opposite of what I asked; maybe it would have turned out different.

OM thank those who hate Noctis Lucis Caelum, but we can fill him with slaps without aid. At least we do not ask, however I think it's a party open to everyone: "Kick ass on Noctis".

At the end of the war, this will be the new flag of Aevum

1683353880.png

Edited by Marcvs

19 minutes ago, Marcvs said:

OM thank those who hate Noctis Lucis Caelum, but we can fill him with slaps without aid. At least we do not ask, however I think it's a party open to everyone: "Kick ass on Noctis".

At the end of the war, this will be the new flag of Aevum

1683353880.png

giphy.gif

o/ Ordo Mechanicus

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You started a war over a raid, which you have your entire alliance caught up in. So you reap what you sow, I'm certainly enjoying watching SNX burn over your stupidity. Although looks like your members are already trying to send peace to their opponents, so not everyone in your alliance is on board your war of aggression against AM.

You realize ISX is winning right, and we have logs of Morphine plotting against us.