Givers, hail! A guest is come in: where shall he sit? In much haste is he, who on the ways has to try his luck.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't see Morphine or Jack topping the damages either.

You're honestly trying to compare yourself to either of these two accomplished players?! Neither Jack nor Morphine EVER ask for aid, mate. They are fighting for freedom, you for tyranny and oppression. I think the different is night and day, and anyone with half a brain cell could see that.

15 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

You're honestly trying to compare yourself to either of these two accomplished players?! Neither Jack nor Morphine EVER ask for aid, mate. They are fighting for freedom, you for tyranny and oppression. I think the different is night and day, and anyone with half a brain cell could see that.

Ok sure, lol.

nscx6Dq.png

On 7/26/2017 at 4:11 PM, Immortan Junka said:

This was our issue with Methrage last year. At the time this was written, he was threatening to attack the Imperium, and was essentially in the same aggressive position AM is in today.

On 7/26/2017 at 3:59 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Tyranny involves imposing one's will over others involuntarily. That's exactly what AM does everytime you attack us on a whim. ISX members enjoy peacetime prosperity which is only interrupted by such attacks, whether by AM or Khan.

We had the same problem with Methrage last year, demanding we do this and that on brown team, and attacking us repeatedly. Thus, he had to be removed as a threat.

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ok sure, lol.

nscx6Dq.png

I had assumed you were asking me to send them aid when you kept dragging my name into in the conflict, as well as making stuff up regarding our past conflicts.

Your obsession with me is a bit unhealthy and I'm not interested in you enough to argue with over what happened in year old conflicts; although I figured if you were comparing theirs to ours when you wouldn't leave the LPC alone & constantly provoking aNiMaLz; I figured the only reason you would do so is you wanted me to aid them in some way. 

So they didn't need to ask when you were constantly asking on their behalf. ;)