Noted

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

That's not the "compound of the Cult of Jack Layton", that's where we keep the Pakalo

You filthy-filthy dirty troll...

wj9sn.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

This is purely because I can and I want to.

The deal was anyone wanting to fight this war for either AM and ISX had to be on the respective AA's before update of the 11th. I'm sure Hannah or Junka will confirm this. The way I see it here it was a open invite to all to jump in and fight. As it stands there was no restrictions as to who it would be. It's a 1v1 no worries about AA's being hit while away or allies being called in for either side.

As these images will show you GK was on the AM AA within the allotted time limit. Was also within the rules stipulated with this whatever it is. Leaving the ISX side of this in the wrong without a leg to stand on and violating the terms of the engagement.

tumblr_ot2m7hmamT1s8a208o1_400.png

tumblr_ot2m82OBGJ1s8a208o1_400.png

33 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

This is purely because I can and I want to.

The deal was anyone wanting to fight this war for either AM and ISX had to be on the respective AA's before update of the 11th.

Um no that isn't correct, it had nothing to do with the update on the 11th.

4 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Leaving the ISX side of this in the wrong without a leg to stand on

That's a victim card you just played. Did your nose grow?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Alexio the e lawyer

14 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Not a victim card at all it's just a statement of fact take it how you will.

A sketchy footnote on page 84 of AM-and-Cobra's actions towards iSX does not represent a 'fact'. If you'd like to play "Alexio the Righteous' then make statements regarding all of the facts, not just some itty-bitty logistic that no one gives a hoot about. Creative writing at its finest, hey people, based on Alexio's thorough research, miraculously  AM and Cobra are the victims here! 

[SMH]

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I was informed of no stipulation of ghosts being on the AA before update, and ISX turned down the option of using ghosts because, as everyone can see, we don't need any. There is no violation by the "ISX side," lets be real, you don't like seeing your pals in AM get trashed because they only know how to bandwaggon curbstomps and fight micros like TIE.

Edited by Immortan Junka

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I was informed of no stipulation of ghosts being on the AA before update, and ISX turned down the option of using ghosts because, as everyone can see, we don't need any. There is no violation by the "ISX side," lets be real, you don't like seeing your pals in AM get trashed because they only know how to bandwaggon curbstomps and fight micros like TIE.

They did not 'fight' non nuclear micros in TIE, they purged them.

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

They did not 'fight' non nuclear micros in TIE, they purged them.

Yep I'm tired of this bullying crap that seems to revolve around that whole sphere, the Imperium is just the one to stand up, plant our feet, and land one right in the schoolyard bully's nose.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

A sketchy footnote on page 84 of AM-and-Cobra's actions towards iSX does not represent a 'fact'. If you'd like to play "Alexio the Righteous' then make statements regarding all of the facts, not just some itty-bitty logistic that no one gives a hoot about. Creative writing at its finest, hey people, based on Alexio's thorough research, miraculously  AM and Cobra are the victims here! 

[SMH]

I mean I guess you could also call it a statement of fact that it's opportunism by Minc to hit while they are engaged. But then again you have always been cowardly enough to do that. Even as the member of Guinness gov you did it. Shows just how far you have come. 

As for cobra am claims against junka and isx this crap between them all has been a back and forth from both sides for months. Neither side has clean hands in this so cut that crap. Furthermore something was agreed and I know what was agreed as I have insight into it. I also know that it was your side that violated said agreement. Stop trying to spin it so, as for Cobra or AM getting beat I couldn't really care less. I have no ties to either alliance, nor do I have a dog in this fight. I'm just calling crap out for what it is.

Also on a sidenote far worse has been passed to junka rather then a few sly digs from AM. I have also seen Junka give out far worse to a lot more people so in honesty it's all well deserved.

SMH

Edited by Alexio15
Guess since this is the new thing I should have it in here. SMFH

My entire argument why AM is wrong has to do with their aggression. I don't care when people throw insults at me, like this "pineapple" crap. The reason they are wrong is because they backed a nuke rogue a while ago, and then they took a cheap shot at me while I was fighting Khan.

There's no "back and forth" because ISX never acted in aggression towards AM in the first place, and my Imperators want their vengeance for this reason.

58 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

I mean I guess you could also call it a statement of fact that it's opportunism by Minc to hit while they are engaged. But then again you have always been cowardly enough to do that. Even as the member of Guinness gov you did it. Shows just how far you have come. 

As for cobra am claims against junka and isx this crap between them all has been a back and forth from both sides for months. Neither side has clean hands in this so cut that crap. Furthermore something was agreed and I know what was agreed as I have insight into it. I also know that it was your side that violated said agreement. Stop trying to spin it so, as for Cobra or AM getting beat I couldn't really care less. I have no ties to either alliance, nor do I have a dog in this fight. I'm just calling crap out for what it is.

Also on a sidenote far worse has been passed to junka rather then a few sly digs from AM. I have also seen Junka give out far worse to a lot more people so in honesty it's all well deserved.

SMH

I am well aware of your relationship with morphine, let's not play the unbiased cheerleader.

Per whatever agreement you are referring to, I was not there, nor did I agree to anything. It's sounds like AM tried to 'one up' by slipping a few Cobra nations in and using political correctness to hide behind.

Per their flinging words back and forth over the past few months, make no mistake who the antagonizer was. I seem to recall LoF on a rouge mission while still being recognized as AM gov as he targeted iSX. It was also AM plotting against iSX, not the other way around.

Their last antics were their last, they wanted this war and they now have this war. If Cobra wants to dip their toes in the water, then M Inc is pushing them into the pool.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

54 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Furthermore something was agreed and I know what was agreed as I have insight into it. I also know that it was your side that violated said agreement.

What was done for this to be 1v1 was done through 3rd party communications and ISX has done everything in line with those communications, your claim is spurious.