Noted

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

3. The art of war, then, is governed by five constant factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations, when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

4. These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth; (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.

5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

7. Heaven signifies night and day, cold and heat, times and seasons.

8. Earth comprises distances, great and small; danger and security; open ground and narrow passes; the chances of life and death.

9. The Commander stands for the virtues of wisdom, sincerely, benevolence, courage and strictness.

10. By method and discipline are to be understood the marshaling of the army in its proper subdivisions, the graduations of rank among the officers, the maintenance of roads by which supplies may reach the army, and the control of military expenditure.

11. These five heads should be familiar to every general: he who knows them will be victorious; he who knows them not will fail.

Alright I approve. This war can happen.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

ITT General Kanabis still doesn't see how his foolishness hurts his allies (and COBRA).

Well I am no fancy big-city lawyer, but I can guarantee that your buddies in MINC are about to get beaten like a red headed stepchild for declaring war on my AA.

4 minutes ago, berbers said:

Well I am no fancy big-city lawyer, but I can guarantee that your buddies in MINC are about to get beaten like a red headed stepchild for declaring war on my AA.

Looks to me like a recognition of hostilities for SLAP's attacks against Minc. But if people want to oA into the wrong side, that's on them.

1 hour ago, berbers said:

Well I am no fancy big-city lawyer, but I can guarantee that your buddies in SLAP would have not had a recognition of hostilities had they not of raided MINC. All because Cobra cannot take responsibility for their own actions.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

17 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well I am no fancy big-city lawyer, but I can guarantee that your buddies in SLAP would have not had a recognition of hostilities had they not of raided MINC because Cobra cannot take responsibility for their own actions.

And what actions are those, you lethargic ditherer?

You mean how we were mutually invited to ghost our respective allies but you were late to the shindig so you settled for COBRA because I "offended" you.

Basically this-

IMG_20170713_142918.jpg

Edited by General Kanabis

The Imperium doesnt need ghosts to fight our war. General Kanabis decided to bandwaggon and ghost anyway, after the shooting started, despite no one ghosting ISX. Then you proceeded to insult Minc in public.

So the fact COBRA cries for backup because of YOUR decision to ghost in an aggressive war makes you the joke, GK.

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium doesnt need ghosts to fight our war. General Kanabis decided to bandwaggon and ghost anyway, after the shooting started, despite no one ghosting ISX. Then you proceeded to insult Minc in public.

So the fact COBRA cries for backup because of YOUR decision to ghost in an aggressive war makes you the joke, GK.

I don't ask for help.

COBRA has friends because we've always been there for ours.

So sit your ass back down and keep boring us with lame videos and premature stats.

It's only going to be a lengthy war because the govt of AM is incapable of acting like civilized adults. But we don't back down to terrorists. We will see how much of AM is left after a couple months of fighting.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

COBRA has friends because we've always been there for ours.

I'm sure you were needed during the purging of non-nuclear TIE

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

This might well be called the Micro-Karma war, because it sure seems like COBRA is paying for it now.

Three of your "warriors" dropped the soap in  front of me.

Probably karma for something stupid you once said, right :rolleyes: