Cybernations Radio

Mogar

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Mogar had his bot block me in the server when I made jokes about nationalizing the radio.

You kick and ban people from your servers all the time, and you rage quit servers when you dont' like what people are saying. Pot meet kettle.

16 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

You kick and ban people from your servers all the time, and you rage quit servers when you dont' like what people are saying. Pot meet kettle.

The difference is I run an alliance server, not a radio server that claims to be for all CN.

we've let literally anyone do what they want, you aint getting admin powers but you are more than welcome to host your own show at a certain time block where we'll allow you to post all of your !@#$%* propaganda you spam elsewhere if you really wish.

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The hosts are not dictators over all of CN. Let the people choose the hosts, I say.

CN is not a Discord server, just because a Discord server has CN in its name, or because it is related to a CN entity, doesn't mean that any other party has any control over it. A Discord server has an owner, in this case Mogar, not the IC "character" Mogar, but the real life human being behind the keyboard, as such it is his right to decide what rules he sets, who he gives powers to, and who he kicks.

I know Mogar, and that in general he will treat people, even those he doesn't particularly get on with, reasonably, so I expect your complaints are unwarranted and could be better addressed in private.

On 7/16/2017 at 1:02 PM, Mogar said:

Discord has voice channel options, with a bot and some setting manipulations you can host a talk show or music show fairly easily.

then it's not a radio

that's the same thing as it you went on a mumble server and just played some music with your friends

20 hours ago, bros said:

then it's not a radio

that's the same thing as it you went on a mumble server and just played some music with your friends

I mean, people talk/engage in something and others listen by joining the voice channel (unless masked otherwise you're muted). Muted people can still interact via the text chat with the guests and hosts speaking, which I'll add makes for real time interaction without a delay. Assuming someone ever gets around to recording a session yes, it'll be more of a podcast, but at the end of the day all of the CN Radio shows were literally a group of people talking about something CN related (or not) while others listened and interacted via IRC. It's the same thing just all on the same platform as opposed to two.

• 3 weeks later...