Imperial Decree

29 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

This is Mikado's first war period, and his response was unwavering. A fine example of Imperial integrity and courage in the line of duty.

Yes.

You're !@#$ doesn't smell.

We get it.

Please write us another essay no one will bother to read and/or provide a lame ass video no one will watch.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Yes.

You're !@#$ doesn't smell.

We get it.

Please write us another essay no one will bother to read and/or provide a lame ass video no one will watch.

Sure,

Cobra's leader is off to ghost and no one is at home to guard the gates.

The End.

... Don't worry, you'll get a sequel later ;)

16 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Wowee! I'm just thankful that the mighty imperium didn't declare on me. I can't take any more of these hawaiian warriors shouting out me, castrating themselves and then prostrating themselves on the ground in front of me with their asses slightly raised.

Castration isn't enough, we burn male enemies with flamethrowers, then practice cannibalism on female enemies who doesn't submit to our ideology.

At least that was the last version, I'm not sure if it have been upgraded.

16 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Sick people, perverts folks. We have perverts in the game.

I agree.

Liberalism, anarchism, heterosexuality, christianity, islam, universal suffrage, cheap cars, small boats, junk food, streets paved in a manner meant to broke heels: all those things are facets of the same social illness that have to be cured.

We are the cure.

“Patriarchy is itself the prevailing religion of the entire planet, and its essential message is necrophilia. All of the so-called religions legitimating patriarchy are mere sects subsumed under its vast umbrella/canopy. All— from buddhism and hinduism to islam, judaism, christianity, to secular derivatives such as freudianism, jungianism, marxism and maoism, monetarism, capitalism  — are infrastructures of the edifice of patriarchy.”

See, what hinduism and capitalism force Indian wymyn to deal with

1600px-Tata_Nano_im_Verkehrszentrum_des_

That's not what they deserve, they deserve better.

They deserve at least one of those, one of those for each Indian womyn:

model-s-pinked-out.jpg

The Empress of Peace.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sure,

Cobra's leader is off to ghost and no one is at home to guard the gates.

The End.

... Don't worry, you'll get a sequel later ;)

Sounds about right, LH waits till the fighters are gone so he can beat up weaker nations.... typical LH......

Al

6 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Sounds about right, LH waits till the fighters are gone so he can beat up weaker nations.... typical LH......

Al

Hi Al!

Let's keep in mind General Kanabis and his buddy hopped onto the AM AA, hit the Imperium (an ally of Animalz, who he is allied with), and then proceeded to talk crap about Minc.

AM and ISX is duking it out 1v1 (plus COBRA ghosts); GK has no right to whine about this when he abandoned his AA to bandwaggon in the first place.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Hi Al!

Let's keep in mind General Kanabis and his buddy hopped onto the AM AA, hit the Imperium (an ally of Animalz, who he is allied with), and then proceeded to talk crap about Minc.

AM and ISX is duking it out 1v1 (plus COBRA ghosts); GK has no right to whine about this when he abandoned his AA to bandwaggon in the first place.

AM ghosts, lol... get the excuses in now before you lose, pathetic 

(7/11/2017 12:00:07 AM) General Kanabis declared war on Pendragon of Kinrick o Scotland.
  (7/10/2017 11:54:16 PM) Amgine declared war on General Kanabis of Imperio Mexica.
  (7/10/2017 8:55:27 PM) General Kanabis changed their national flag.
  (7/10/2017 8:44:33 PM) General Kanabis declared war on Festrua of Udrium.
  (7/10/2017 8:43:51 PM) General Kanabis declared war on Wyrmking of Aetheryte.
  (7/10/2017 8:38:27 PM) Morphinel approved General Kanabis in their request to join the alliance Apocalypse Meow.
  (7/10/2017 8:23:13 PM) General Kanabis requested to join the alliance Apocalypse Meow.
  (7/10/2017 8:22:59 PM) General Kanabis left the alliance COBRA.
  (7/10/2017 8:22:14 PM) General Kanabis left the alliance COBRA and handed it over to Lord Grimsin.

(7/10/2017 9:46:56 PM) Mikado declared war on arif2016 of New Nigeria.
  (7/10/2017 2:47:37 PM) Morphinel approved arif2016 in their request to join the alliance Apocalypse Meow.
  (7/10/2017 2:42:02 PM) arif2016 requested to join the alliance Apocalypse Meow.
  (7/10/2017 2:41:49 PM) arif2016 left the alliance COBRA.
Edited by Immortan Junka

30 minutes ago, ericsw said:

AM ghosts, lol... get the excuses in now before you lose, pathetic 

I can tell you that when we wanted to ghost, Morphine threw a tantrum because we were late by 7 minutes. So fine, you can keep your political correctness, and we will keep their heads.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I can tell you that when we wanted to ghost, Morphine threw a tantrum because we were late by 7 minutes. So fine, you can keep your political correctiveness and we will keep their heads.

Oh really, 7m imagine that,,, so close 

10 minutes ago, ericsw said:

how low u have sunk, cheerleader for the worst team now 

And this cheerleader can still climb the top of the pyramid... unlike the weasel you have always been, burying your head in whatever hole you could save your pixels in. 

This conflict would have never of occurred if you-and-yours would have not hit our ally and made a thread about him. Our direct conflict on Cobra would have never occurred had they have never of ghosted-in, and thinking they could get away with it because they went over 7 minutes beforehand.

You are not the victim here, your moans are laughable (at best) and your tears are entertaining. Now run along and get destroyed by the Imperium... like you always have, you dirt scum.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

51 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Hi Al!

Sounds like MI should have just joined ISX as ghost and fought AM instead of going after newbie nations in cobra.

That's LH style though, picking on newbies, i see others from MI will target the weakest nations they can find in the alliance... Hillarious as usual!

Don't let them newbies cause you too much damage LH!!! Hahaha

Al

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

And this cheerleader can still climb the top of the pyramid... unlike the weasel you have always been, burying your head in whatever hole you could save your pixels in. 

This conflict would have never have occurred if you and yours would have not hit our ally and made a thread about him. Our direct conflict on Cobra would have never occurred had they have never of ghosted in, thinking they could get away with it because they shot in 7 minutes beforehand.

You are not the victim here, your moans are laughable (at best) and your tears are entertaining. Now run along and get destroyed by the Imperium... like you always have, you dirt scum.

stop ruining my buzz..

7 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Sounds like MI should have just joined ISX as ghost and fought AM instead of going after newbie nations in cobra.

We were going to, but AM threw a tantrum... we were '7 minutes too late'

7 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

That's LH style though, picking on newbies, i see others from MI will target the weakest nations they can find in the alliance... Hillarious as usual!

Al

I can assure you that we are now 'watered down' 

12 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Al

It's worth pointing out that Khan has been picking on our noobs for months, and it was cheered on by people like banned (who sent him aid), simply because we signed people he doesn't like.

And two of General Kanabis wars are against much weaker nations. Luckily our Legion Delegatus is going to teach him a lesson about war.

Edited by Immortan Junka