Imperial Decree

Gz5bOnf.png

Two years ago, our Imperium changed. The July Revolution of 2015 was a turning point, when we took hold of our destiny. We've become a family and a unit. We are stronger together and work towards common goals. We've made friends and allies throughout Planet Bob and we are grateful for every one of them. We've made enemies too in our struggle for survival. We've fought in conflicts of every imaginable scale, against rogue AAs and against massive coalitions.

And now, 2 years after our true beginning, we step once more unto the breach, into battle, and towards glory. The Imperium of Supernova X hereby declares a Third War on Terror against the malefactors in Apocalypse Meow. For months they have acted in aggression towards us, hiding behind a treaty network that looked the other way. Today, they will reap the harvest of their villainy. We do not take this action lightly, but given the actions taken against us over an extended period, and with the recent attacks against the Emperor and other members, this is an appropriate response.

These actions began during the Second War on Terror (aka Monster Mash), with hostilities threatened due to coalition disagreements. They took to harassing our ally, Animalz, when the Libertarian Party of Cybernations aligned with the Imperium. More recently, Land of Freedom went rogue on the Deplorables AA, hitting 3 of our members, including one that had just rebuilt to 7000 infrastructure after months of fighting. Despite being on the Deplorables AA, Morphine confirmed that Land of Freedom was still a part of the Apocalypse Meow government, and that any ally who countered would be attacked.

These provocations will no longer go unanswered. We shall fight with every fibre of our being, with every means at our disposal, to deliver justice upon these enemies of freedom and prosperity.

Immortan Junka, the Emperor of Mankind
Galerion, the Emperor's Hand
Edward Graceford, Guardian of the July Revolution

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:
  (7/10/2017 8:44:33 PM) General Kanabis declared war on Festrua of Udrium.
  (7/10/2017 8:43:51 PM) General Kanabis declared war on Wyrmking of Aetheryte.
  (7/10/2017 8:38:27 PM) Morphinel approved General Kanabis in their request to join the alliance Apocalypse Meow.

HAH, so it begins.

giphy_2.gif

Indubitably.

Wowee! I'm just thankful that the mighty imperium didn't declare on me. I can't take any more of these hawaiian warriors shouting out me, castrating themselves and then prostrating themselves on the ground in front of me with their asses slightly raised. Sick people, perverts folks. We have perverts in the game. Some of them were even my friends, great people. I don't know what happened, I don't want to know. But Junka has small hands, did you notice that folks? No problems here I can assure you.

To oppose the Imperium is to be wrong by definition.

There was a time when most major wars were declared with a clearly defined Casus Belli. War should be the last resort, used only when diplomacy has failed and coexistence is impossible. As Vladimir once said, it is the duty of the Sovereign to elevate the alliance above the state of nature and promote the development of civilization. However, in this age of moral degeneracy, the very foundation of this world has crumbled to the point that some alliances have been corrupted to promote exactly what the sovereign alliance was first designed to protect against: the proliferation of roguery, barbarism, and tyranny.

One of our marching songs goes like this:

A soldier scorned in foreign land,
Yet he sings the Imperial Song.
Comrades fallen in July,
Silently hum along.
We care about nothing around us,
Whether the whole world
Curse us or praise us,
These tired feet march onward.

We do not expect the world to heap praise and thanks upon us for our efforts. Indeed, we have seen time and again how many cheer for our destruction, the enslavement of our new nations, and the final collapse of all civilized decency. We can expect cheap shots and provocations from enemies who are used to fighting in vast hordes, but in the Imperium we do not need massive coalitions, nor do we need to pull cheap tricks to win. Our victory will come through the moral conviction and sacrifice of every Imperator who has dedicated themselves to their Oath.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

To oppose the Imperium is to be wrong by definition.

There was a time when most major wars were declared with a clearly defined Casus Belli. War should be the last resort, used only when diplomacy has failed and coexistence is impossible. As Vladimir once said, it is the duty of the Sovereign to elevate the alliance above the state of nature and promote the development of civilization. However, in this age of moral degeneracy, the very foundation of this world has crumbled to the point that some alliances have been corrupted to promote exactly what the sovereign alliance was first designed to protect against: the proliferation of roguery, barbarism, and tyranny.

One of our marching songs goes like this:

A soldier scorned in foreign land,
Yet he sings the Imperial Song.
Comrades fallen in July,
Silently hum along.
We care about nothing around us,
Whether the whole world
Curse us or praise us,
These tired feet march onward.

We do not expect the world to heap praise and thanks upon us for our efforts. Indeed, we have seen time and again how many cheer for our destruction, the enslavement of our new nations, and the final collapse of all civilized decency. We can expect cheap shots and provocations from enemies who are used to fighting in vast hordes, but in the Imperium we do not need massive coalitions, nor do we need to pull cheap tricks to win. Our victory will come through the moral conviction and sacrifice of every Imperator who has dedicated themselves to their Oath.

Junka you and I both know that many of those CB's back then were created, faked, instigated. If it was someones time to go, it was their time to go. Don't paint the past as some honorable time when people didn't get rolled just because.

Edited by MaineGOP

Just now, MaineGOP said:

Junka you and I both know that many of those CB's back then were created, faked, instigated. If it was someones time to go, it was their time to go. Don't paint the past as some honorable time when people didn't get rolled just because.

I opposed the people who did that as Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance, and as a Vox Populi insurgent. Can you point to me where this CB is false?

If we can restore at least part of the world to civilization and normalcy, then our struggle will not have been in vain.

------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 7/11/2017 10:47:51 AM
Subject: Nukes

Body: if you agree to the terms, that. keep this war... "civil" .

refrain from nuclear use.

if either party breaches, terms are off the table.

RSVP.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Mikado    Date: 7/11/2017 2:43:16 PM

Subject: RE: Nukes

If you want to limit nuclear decimation please surrender here:
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/213-alliance-war-resignationssurrenders/

Then contact Immortan Junka to arrange your safety for the rest of the war, with these conditions met send peace and I will accept.

If you find this unacceptable then you are choosing to bask in the glow of my nuclear arsenal, this will be your assumed position until the conditions above are met.

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Date: 7/11/2017 10:47:51 AM
Subject: Nukes

Body: if you agree to the terms, that. keep this war... "civil" .

refrain from nuclear use.

if either party breaches, terms are off the table.

RSVP.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Mikado    Date: 7/11/2017 2:43:16 PM

Subject: RE: Nukes

If you want to limit nuclear decimation please surrender here:
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/213-alliance-war-resignationssurrenders/

Then contact Immortan Junka to arrange your safety for the rest of the war, with these conditions met send peace and I will accept.

If you find this unacceptable then you are choosing to bask in the glow of my nuclear arsenal, this will be your assumed position until the conditions above are met.

07036444199c944f67ff3924f098caf26431891e

Oh no. A nuclear rookie under my wing who is taking his first steps into nuke warfare just made a booboo.

Oh no.