Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/9/2017 at 5:01 AM, Immortan Junka said:

^Aid slots in the Imperium when a nation is overrun...

You know darn well that we hold the copyright to the Vietnam war theme. When I was doing Starship Troopers you started doing that too.

It's brilliant! We take great honor in your heroic homage Sir! God Bless AMerica.

Edited by Razgriz24

16 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

You know darn well that we hold the copyright to the Vietnam war theme. When I was doing Starship Troopers you started doing that too.

It's brilliant! We take great honor in your heroic homage Sir! God Bless AMerica.

You think this is a god damn joke, when you take my focus off of Emperor Khan who has been trying to exterminate new nations, because you can't keep your war boners in your pants. 

This isn't going to be a one round deal chuck, you guys will be dealing with me for a while, until you get the message that you are not to $%&@ with me while I'm in the middle of combat operations, do you read me loud and clear?

12 hours ago, Morphine said:

We come for you first

"We"?

Good, "we" sounds somewhat realistic.

It couldn't be: "I come for you first" since you have an exhausted nation.

Next time I suggest to threat me with a nation that can actually sustain a one-vs-one fight, it would be a more realistic threat.

The Empress of Peace.

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You think this is a god damn joke, when you take my focus off of Emperor Khan who has been trying to exterminate new nations, because you can't keep your war boners in your pants. 

This isn't going to be a one round deal chuck, you guys will be dealing with me for a while, until you get the message that you are not to $%&@ with me while I'm in the middle of combat operations, do you read me loud and clear?

I'm guessing you're joking and this will go on however long they feel like kicking you around, considering I haven't seen a single counter from SNX and your nuke stockpile has been dropping with no replenishment ever since you sold your infra in response. Some very well thought out battle tactics there.:P

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Calm it down Mcfisty. Your going to have a stroke there. 

Not during combat operations! When will the world wake up and realize the horrible and cruel punishment these poor operations are going through. I for one open the refugee gates of my great nation and will shelter all refugee operations during this time of wretched wars. All 4 of them. 

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium is now deploying IEGs which are having a significant impact on threat forces in the Kingdom of Pakalolo:

Uhh I think you got something wrong there. Don't worry after you've had a stroke it's normal to have speech and motor functions die.

Edited by Morphine

Just now, Morphine said:

Uhh I think you got somwthing wrong there.

Nope, it worked against your general.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Morphine. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to assassinate a Morphine military general. In the attack Cameron Downs of the Army branch with an XP level of 139 was killed. Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nope, it worked against your general.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Morphine. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to assassinate a Morphine military general. In the attack Cameron Downs of the Army branch with an XP level of 139 was killed. Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

OH MY GOD. PLEASE DONT. I SURRENDER. I'm so sorry Junka. I should have never messed with you. Your so strong and powerful and I am nothing compared to you. Now go back to crying in the corner. You got 15 nations in PM over little Ole me. 

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

They are barbarians... don't worry brother I got this, 4v1 against me is fairly equal.

Yes. The almighty and powerful Junka- we tremble when he speaks. We have fear in our eyes when we see him. Oh your gracious Junka - please spare thy barbarian a$$ and I shall run and never look back!

Just now, Morphine said:

Our pal? Emperor Khan is a step below Jack Layton on the God scale. 

None of you are my pals. Screw Jack Layton, I am the leader of the free world! Not one of you had the decency to ask me if you could play with my !@#$%* Junkalulu, not one of you! Now look what happens... he's all over the forum spreading his FAKE NEWS again! I mean just look at the crap he keeps spouting:-

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You guys would have been better off targeting 30 day old nations like your pal Khan does.

Deja-vu.