Jihad on the Pervert Junka

You'll notice that Junka has stopped going head-to-head with me in our war of words. Poor lamb, can't keep up with the witty quips and scathing responses that highlight his contradictions. Oh well, better lucky next time, mate! ;)

War of words - AM victory, check.

CN AM-SNX - AM victory, coming to a theatre near you SOON.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

He's been splooging for years

and you have been nothing for years.

I should be in your range soon, hope you are man enough to stand up for Junka when i hit, please show me how good you are at fighting.

Edited by Devialance

11 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

rotflmfo :lol1:

I remembered when u made the same threat to methrage but never sold down be honest u love ur pixels too much u barley have any wars you have decent casualty but that is because u fight at high ns strength when u did and u get more casualties that way but junka is a much better and more exp fighter then u can ever be

u said same thing last time in 30 40 days this will be over:lol1: nice try and lets see if u live up to it this time between u and khan junka would be screwed!!

am - snx war is the coolest war I seen in a long time 1v1 not who has the most treaties wins, and it has drama passion comedy action even a little romance lmao:wub: great job to 2 tough alliances

viva am viva snx :war: of course la familia animalz tambien!!:gun:

think you have me mixed up with someone else, I was never going to sell down and hit Methrage even then it was to hit Junka but other things came up, but this time nothing is coming up and please check my aid screen already given away 600 tech only 1500 more to go.

yes i said it before and did nothing as said something came up that im not going to talk about with people i don't know, but this time it will be fun and Junka will be the only person i hit, if people from his alliance want to hit me then on them be it but i personally will only attack junka and counter anyone who attacks me, as for others well on them be it.

2 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

It would be interesting to see if Junka would fight you mano-a-mano. I doubt it, but it would show some character and backbone.

Yeah, like when Apocalypse Meow attacked me while I was beating Khan, that was alot of character and backbone!

Edited by Immortan Junka

On 7/25/2017 at 11:55 PM, Serberus_I said:

Hahahahahahaha.

More wrong stats. Half really?! I think you'll find my responses are not dumb nor am I bad. We're the good guys, Junka ands his cronies/followers - that'd be you - are the bad guys in all this.

yeah, you got me. i've been shilling for tywin for so long

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah, like when Apocalypse Meow attacked me while I was beating Khan, that was alot of character and backbone!

You still didn't accept or refuse the challenge there, mate. Don't avoid the question.

7 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

It would be interesting to see if Junka would fight you mano-a-mano. I doubt it, but it would show some character and backbone.

I know he wont, you know he wont, we all know he wont a person like him simply wont be able too.

16 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

LOL

You totally should firm an elite republican guard full of stalwarts from that Pacific ocean island state of 0 yours, and then send them in to crack skulls in the middle eastern wasteland that is ISX.

3 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Junka! I thought you had run away and hid!

So what are your perceptions on how the war is going? Tehehehe

Well, you guys have been saying for a week now that we are broke and nearly out of steam, yet we continue to rapidly build on our offensive damage.

Screenshot_20170728-072141.png