Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

This was our issue with Methrage last year. At the time this was written, he was threatening to attack the Imperium, and was essentially in the same aggressive position AM is in today.

We are aware of your history. We are resolved to making sure this is your last act of random terrorism.

land.jpg

Edited by ericsw

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

This was our issue with Methrage last year. At the time this was written, he was threatening to attack the Imperium, and was essentially in the same aggressive position AM is in today.

LOL. I do not think anyone is believing these obvious lies anymore, Junka, mate. Give it up. Dignity and grace, I shall teach you these also once we've won the war.

I really wish to clear something up for the world to understand, NO one has a problem with SNX Junka, WHY can you not understand that people just have a problem with you, I am sure SNX would not have had any wars if they replaced you as a leader, you are simply annoying and you piss people off with this whole I'm better than you !@#$%^&*, I am shocked NPO has not wiped you out as you act as if you are more important that any alliance in BoB, I know a few people myself being one of them who is giving away tons of tech just to drop to your crappy level and slap you about, I am hoping friends will wipe out your top tier of SNX also as it simply seems you are unable to shut up

3 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Ouch. Love it!

If my whole alliance is ever at war with SNX one of the terms i will try to enforce when they come asking for peace, 

Junka must get 600 tech in aid every ten days for a total of 450 circles, he must not get any cash, soldiers or anything else he can only be sent tech from his top 6 nations in SNX.

just so he is at the level his nation should be so when he fights real powerful players he will understand the true meaning of how bad he sucks.

6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

ed5.png

^ this

rotflmfo :lol1:

4 hours ago, Devialance said:

Ooooo junka if its not clear i am coming for you soon will take 30 to 40 days for me to get to that crappy level you are at but i will be there soon 

I remembered when u made the same threat to methrage but never sold down be honest u love ur pixels too much u barley have any wars you have decent casualty but that is because u fight at high ns strength when u did and u get more casualties that way but junka is a much better and more exp fighter then u can ever be

4 hours ago, Devialance said:

Ooooo junka if its not clear i am coming for you soon will take 30 to 40 days for me to get to that crappy level you are at but i will be there soon 

u said same thing last time in 30 40 days this will be over:lol1: nice try and lets see if u live up to it this time between u and khan junka would be screwed!!

am - snx war is the coolest war I seen in a long time 1v1 not who has the most treaties wins, and it has drama passion comedy action even a little romance lmao:wub: great job to 2 tough alliances

viva am viva snx :war: of course la familia animalz tambien!!:gun:

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

am - snx war is the coolest war I seen in a long time 1v1 not who has the most treaties wins, and it has drama passion comedy action even a little romance lmao:wub: great job to 2 tough alliances

viva am viva snx :war: of course la familia animalz tambien!!:gun:

Cheers matey. I am enjoying myself greatly. I do not think the same can be said for SNX and Junka in particular, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

You did forget to mention that is has LOADS of fantasy in it, again that's Junka's stats and propaganda so maybe more of a fantasy-comedy ;)