Jihad on the Pervert Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Tell you what, our turtles will fight on the ground when you delete your guerrilla camps, barracks, and war improvements and wonders. Deal?

We don´t negotiate with terrorists

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

Imagine being so dumb that you actually start subscribing to Junka's propaganda hourly magazine.

What happened to you. :lol1:

actually tywin is still a dip!@#$ it just happens that everyone fighting him is !@#$@#$ braindead

5 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

LMAO

half of your posts are some iteration of this. why are you so dumb and bad?

2 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

actually tywin is still a dip!@#$ it just happens that everyone fighting him is !@#$@#$ braindead

half of your posts are some iteration of this. why are you so dumb and bad?

Hahahahahahaha.

More wrong stats. Half really?! I think you'll find my responses are not dumb nor am I bad. We're the good guys, Junka ands his cronies/followers - that'd be you - are the bad guys in all this.

5 hours ago, ericsw said:

Is nuke turtle a thing.. or just an SNX invention, the dude self anarchied, I mean, that makes it special to SNX!! I have fought guys who dont rebuy after being nuked but in SNX; they attack with troops, then delete them. 

I wonder what the requirements are for membership ... IQ below 85? Oh wait, no ... you have to swear on some preposterus and, frankly, hilarious oath It's probably just poor leadership and strategy tbh but I hate to repeat myself, to repeat myself, to repeat myself.

Even Junka's own people are calling him "too stupid for a house of cards", even I haven't called Junka stupid! Bad times, Junka, mate. When you join AM we will never call you stupid. I promise you this.

Oh if you want proof I can post the message but I won't post the players details as then you'll know how I'm talking to inside SNX. One of them at least.

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Tell you what, our turtles will fight on the ground when you delete your guerrilla camps, barracks, and war improvements and wonders. Deal?

Feeling the strain already that you want them to handicap themselves to make it easier...:lol1:

My dreams are your nightmares, baby!

Perhaps, I should have been more specifically, RIP oppressed SNX. Long live the free SNX, free from tyranny and oppression. AM is fighting for freedom! Huzzah!

Edited by Serberus_I

Hahaha. Exactly! The only thing Junka has found is another opponent who is beating him! I'm sure Junka is not too bitter about SNX slowly losing this war, he's used to it! However, with such experience of defeat in mind, you'd think he'd do what is best for his alliance rather than his ego ... just saying.

4 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

My dreams are your nightmares, baby!

Perhaps, I should have been more specifically, RIP oppressed SNX. Long live the free SNX, free from tyranny and oppression. AM is fighting for freedom! Huzzah!

Go read The Meaning of Freedom by Vladimir and stop sounding so ignorant.

http://cn-snx.co.uk/index.php?/topic/328-the-meaning-of-freedom-a-guide-to-cn-govt/

Membership in the Imperium is voluntary, and people are always free to leave... some have, like Jay Kay. Apparently it's never crossed your mind that people enjoy our form of govt.

The real tyrants are people like yourself who, like Methrage before you, presume to know what is best for other alliances and want to impose your will over another group of nations who never consented to your judgment. So when talking about tyranny, take a look in the mirror.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Apparently it's never crossed your mind that people enjoy our form of govt.

So you are admitting that your alliance is a dictatorship and you are oppressing them? Forcing them into a war that they are losing and is damaging their nations? Glad, you've finally admitted it, mate. Must feel like a weight off your shoulders.

Membership in the Imperium is voluntary, and people are always free to leave... some have, like Jay Kay.

Free to leave? Pray tell why you've been telling everyone who crosses your path I'm an "oath breaker".

Go read The Meaning of Freedom by Vladimir and stop sounding so ignorant.

http://cn-snx.co.uk/index.php?/topic/328-the-meaning-of-freedom-a-guide-to-cn-govt/

Membership in the Imperium is voluntary, and people are always free to leave... some have, like Jay Kay. Apparently it's never crossed your mind that people enjoy our form of govt.

The real tyrants are people like yourself who, like Methrage before you, presume to know what is best for other alliances and want to impose your will over another group of nations who never consented to your judgment. So when talking about tyranny, take a look in the mirror.

A reminder why we fight..

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Membership in the Imperium is voluntary, and people are always free to leave...

I'll have to leave, very soon, I hope I could rejoin.

It's for SNX safety, actually, it could be worse than people just leaving: you could have a nation not just only sending such !@#$ but also then doing it

To: Lucius Optimus    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/26/2017 11:15:05 AM

Subject: Incoming war due homophobic insults

We have intention to attack Discharge due homophobic insults, I suggest to not accept Discharge in your alliance before that happen.

This is going to happen, no matter what I could say or do: Spider decided.

The Empress of Peace.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

4 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Tyranny must be fought. We fight for what is right and just. We are not lying or contradicting ourselves: we have one purpose, one goal.

Tyranny involves imposing one's will over others involuntarily. That's exactly what AM does everytime you attack us on a whim. ISX members enjoy peacetime prosperity which is only interrupted by such attacks, whether by AM or Khan.

We had the same problem with Methrage last year, demanding we do this and that on brown team, and attacking us repeatedly. Thus, he had to be removed as a threat.

Edited by Immortan Junka