Jihad on the Pervert Junka

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Once again Rebel is using deliberately misleading information as a political attack

It is from the same source as you get your statistics and is easily checkable by anyone here including you

Its your whole alliance who are fighting or fought and those that made it into the losing statistics included nuclear nations and larger nations above and beyond what anyone would call a noob.

You really want full details posted to prove your libel?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Junka, you and your alliance are worth nothing more than a couple rounds of tech to Polar. I guarantee I could double or triple what you provide them and I don't need a protectorate treaty to do so. Goodluck buddy. You know how to get peace.

Morphine is a growing, developing, and historic nation at 866 days old with citizens primarily of Caucasian ethnicity whose religion is Islam. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens pay extremely high taxes and many despise their government as a result.

Technology: 12.96. Literacy Rate: 20.00%
Infrastructure: 166.34

I doubt there will EVER be peace between AM and SNX whilst Junka is still about. He does not have the good grace to admit he is defeated and so this war will continue and SNX will fracture and fall apart. We had already won before the war started, he just didn't know it.

1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

It is from the same source as you get your statistics and is easily checkable by anyone here including you

Its your whole alliance who are fighting or fought and those that made it into the losing statistics included nuclear nations and larger nations above and beyond what anyone would call a noob.

You really want full details posted to prove your libel?

Do it.

what isn´t shown in stats is just how hard it will be for suicide bombers Junka enters into battle to rebuild. Now.. I know Junka has magic aid slots and all but surely these guys are going to have a slow rebuild

Nord is getting 200k in one DA, lol

To: Beatrix van Oranje    From: ericsw123    Date: 7/25/2017 3:33:33 AM

Subject: Defeat Alert

Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 40.62 infrastructure has been destroyed, 10.15 technology was lost and $945,003.10 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

We, at AM, are not without mercy though, Junka mate. When SNX is defeated and you are chucked from said alliance, I'll send you a recruitment message! You won't be given a govt position EVER because you're really not leadership material, but I'm sure we could find a place for you ... Court Jester perhaps. As I said, you are funny!

And congrats Junka on your "winning" but here's the real truth. Your "alliance" is 30 members more than mine and still your BARELY winning if at all. Your members hide in peace mode, come out to self anarchy and then lob nukes so the stats will be skewed. The point is - you can use all the propaganda in the world because in a conventional fight AM would wreck you and just 1 of my members is worth more than your entire alliance.

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

And congrats Junka on your "winning" but here's the real truth. Your "alliance" is 30 members more than mine and still your BARELY winning if at all. Your members hide in peace mode, come out to self anarchy and then lob nukes so the stats will be skewed. The point is - you can use all the propaganda in the world because in a conventional fight AM would wreck you and just 1 of my members is worth more than your entire alliance.

It's called "guerrilla", it's a tactic, and it isn't less honourable than attacking a guy who 3 days before sent a message saying that he wanted peace and he haven't intention to attack.

That doesn't seem a guy using scorched earth

War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Kreig Morphine
Ruler Name: HorusLoyalist  message_compose.png Morphinel  message_compose.png
Alliance: Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 43,427 39,375
Tanks Lost: 2,544 1,893
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 44 22
Navy Lost: 0 0
Infrastructure Lost: 322.66 1,280.81
Technology Lost: 61.54 212.06
Land Lost: 165.159 431.021
Land/Tech/Infra: 1,523.41 Strength Lost 5,549.26 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war is more destructive than 1,069 of 1,595 existing wars.

How is that thing that your members lost 2 in 3 battles against us then?

We weren't in self anarchy, we even bought infras multiple times. 

The Empress of Peace.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Once again Rebel is using deliberately misleading information as a political attack to convince our enemies they are winning against us, much like when he praises Khan, who has lost 13,000 tech since November, as "winning" because he has high damage ratios and nuke spreads against younger nations at 10,000 NS.

I am winning. The stats show I'm winning. Of that there is no doubt whatsoever... whatsoever. Better get used to it folks... I'm bringing back winning like you've never seen before. I, Donald Trump... and listen carefully folks, I'm serious... have taken on the pineapple terrorists, almost single handedly I might add, and I am whooping their asses. You don't hear me complaining about the stats because the first thing crooked Junka did was to sell off all his infra, do you now?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

15094419_1021475767979253_65278418528104

13 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Buying infra during wartime! We've already discussed that folly.

That's why you and Conservative South lost against us :D

12 minutes ago, ericsw said:

AGAIN, helps stats, loses wars 

love it

No, helps wars, that's why we won 2 in 3 wars.

The folly was buying a fleet: not just only the 4 battleships for the roleplay, but even destroyers, landing ships, frigates and corvettes.

9 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

You don't hear me complaining about the stats because the first thing crooked Junka did was to sell off all his infra, do you now?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Next war I'm going to sell infra, too.

But the target isn't one of yours

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=605131

:D

I don't smash radfems since January 1988, and I miss it

:D

The Empress of Peace

Just now, Serberus_I said:

You're beginning to sound as deluded as Junka lol.

No, Khan is nice, not deluded.

I suggest to end this madness, it's really obiouvs that both sides are receiving too much damage and rebuild is going to be long, and painful: just check Morphine, or even your nation, or this guy

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Empire of Celestria. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 7/13/2017 12:02:02 AM
Last Bill Payment: 7/12/2017 1:30:17 AM
Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Guarded
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 14
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/21/2017
Total Money: $1,570,134
Technology: 327.12 Levels
Trade Partners: Rundland, the dead rise
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 16, Navy XP: 6, Air Force XP: 45, Intelligence XP: 1
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 104, Army XP Level 53, Intelligence XP Level 24, Navy XP Level 24
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 4
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 2
  • Submarines: 3
  • Aircraft Carriers: 3

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

The Empress of Peace.

1 hour ago, Greatest Mothers said:

I suggest to end this madness, it's really obiouvs that both sides are receiving too much damage and rebuild is going to be long, and painful: just check Morphine, or even your nation, or this guy

The Empress of Peace.

Another SNX player wanting peace! You heard it hear first, folks!

Some of your key members have been given our terms for your surrender, you weren't included.

Just now, Serberus_I said:

Was talking about you lol.

You lost, so life goes.

War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Femocratic Lands The State
Ruler Name: Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png Serberus  message_compose.png
Alliance: Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 85,972 136,610
Tanks Lost: 4,043 11,216
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 41 106
Navy Lost: 4 0
Infrastructure Lost: 611.69 1,050.86
Technology Lost: 175.42 155.49
Land Lost: 408.758 501.851
Land/Tech/Infra: 3,325.29 Strength Lost 4,682.80 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 1,137 of 1,594 existing wars.

And Conservative South lost even in a worse way, though he had more money than you.

We lost against ericsw, but this is 1 in 3 wars.

The Empress of Peace.

16 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Another SNX player wanting peace! You heard it hear first, folks!

I didn't say that I want peace.

I already have peace, it's not your choice.

I suggested to end this madness, showing one of yours with 1.57 million left.

Some of your key members have been given our terms for your surrender, you weren't included.

Terms for surrender?

From an alliance that attack players who stated that they don't want to fight, and that have a leader who have 166 infra and members with 1.57 million left? :D

The Empress of Peace.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

To: Immortan Junka    From: Serberus    Date: 7/25/2017 11:21:57 AM

Subject: Hi mate

I sense the end is near, time to start fleeing that sinking ship. Fancy joining our growing alliance?

During a recent minor conflict, our membership has actually grown and our nations continue to develop with wonders and good old-fashioned grit.

Drop me a message if you're interested.

Regards,

Serb
Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Greatest Mothers said:

From an alliance that attack players who stated that they don't want to fight, and that have a leader who have 166 infra and members with 1.57 million left? :D

You're talking about SNX now right?! lol. I think you need to wake up and smell the lies of Junka.

Damage stats can be manipulated early on by having nations sell land (Land tends to go fast in nuclear war & nations with a lot of natural growth can get by without any purchased land) or infra, eliminating sources of damage before the other side can effect them.

I haven't seen any of this on AM's side, but moreso from SNX; who measures how much they are winning on the stats. Although as the war goes on longer, these methods to help skew damage stats early on won't make much of a difference. So I'm not putting to much weight in these early damage stats.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum