Jihad on the Pervert Junka

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

ISX is actually on defense in this war, after being attacked several times by Apocalypse Meow govt in support of Emperor Khan since the beginning of June.

Khan is a rogue we have been fighting since November, and has vowed an eternal war against the Imperium.

You are bare-faced lying as you are the ones who attacked us. However, we are quite willing to continue fighting till there is nothing like of you.

Eternity War on Terror against Evil SNX, I like it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Caustic said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but just !@#$@#$ lol at AM getting smacked around in a DEFENSIVE war by !@#$@#$ SNX. I'm legit dying inside.

Don't take a blind bit of notice of Junka's "stats", they are nonsense lol: a clear case of bias and propaganda. Anyone can post a couple of examples of victory for their side to "prove" they are winning. If you want the truth, just speak to members of SNX, they are out of cash and cannot continue much longer, most aren't fighting or are pretending to be inactive so Junka can move into pending so Junka can say they are not really part of the SNX lol. I, personally, am looking forward the next few rounds, this is where we'll really see the courage of SNX fail.

12 hours ago, Caustic said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but just !@#$@#$ lol at AM getting smacked around in a DEFENSIVE war by !@#$@#$ SNX. I'm legit dying inside.

Smacked around?

As of today 42 different SNX nations have been at war, of those 26 have took more damage than inflicted and only 16 have inflicted more damage than lost.

Quick sums shows that 62% of SNX members that are fighting or fought have lost or losing.

-----

Those stats are from the same statistics source Junka has been posting.

7 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Don't take a blind bit of notice of Junka's "stats", they are nonsense lol: a clear case of bias and propaganda. Anyone can post a couple of examples of victory for their side to "prove" they are winning. If you want the truth, just speak to members of SNX, they are out of cash and cannot continue much longer, most aren't fighting or are pretending to be inactive so Junka can move into pending so Junka can say they are not really part of the SNX lol. I, personally, am looking forward the next few rounds, this is where we'll really see the courage of SNX fail.

You're under 200 millions right now, the exact sum should be between 171 and 193 millions, and I don't even need to launch spies to know it... ;)

You cannot last more than other 15 days, likely no more than 10 days...

The Empress of War

1 hour ago, Greatest Mothers said:

You cannot last more than other 15 days, likely no more than 10 days...

The Empress of War

I'm going to be throwing a big party to celebrate a year of war against SNX on my anniversary at Mar-a-lago. Are you coming?B-)

Everyone* is welcome.

* Billionaires naturally.:lol1:

2 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

Smacked around?

As of today 42 different SNX nations have been at war, of those 26 have took more damage than inflicted and only 16 have inflicted more damage than lost.

Quick sums shows that 62% of SNX members that are fighting or fought have lost or losing.

-----

Those stats are from the same statistics source Junka has been posting.

Once again Rebel is using deliberately misleading information as a political attack to convince our enemies they are winning against us, much like when he praises Khan, who has lost 13,000 tech since November, as "winning" because he has high damage ratios and nuke spreads against younger nations at 10,000 NS.

Whats absolutely abaurd is trying to factor in new nations eating nukes at 10k NS as evidence that Apocalypse Meow is winning. You're just an evil, manipulative little imp who cant get over the fact you lost to us last year, and will try to hurt us with your lying words.

Edited by Immortan Junka

32 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

I'm going to be throwing a big party to celebrate a year of war against SNX on my anniversary at Mar-a-lago. Are you coming?B-)

Everyone* is welcome.

... will the famous Junka Juice be available??? 

Related image

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Whats absolutely abaurd is trying to factor in new nations eating nukes at 10k NS as evidence that Apocalypse Meow is winning. You're just an evil, manipulative little imp who cant get over the fact you lost to us last year, and will try to hurt us with your lying words.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Clutching at straws now, mate, having to throw childish insults. Loyalty or not, you must know that SNX is doomed.

Edited by Serberus_I

Explain how lower-tier nuke spreads, in a situation where ISX has plenty of aid, means that we are "doomed." :rolleyes:

We have intelligence that is to the contrary. But I like the propraganda spirit, shame it's so transparent. Once the war is over, I'll teach you subtly.

22 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

We have intelligence that is to the contrary. But I like the propraganda spirit, shame it's so transparent. Once the war is over, I'll teach you subtly.

You really have no idea who I am or of all the wars I have fought and survived.

You really have no idea who I am or of all the wars I have fought and survived.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LMAO that's almost as funny as whe someone says "don't you know who I am?". You are hilarious!

But we know who you are quite well indeed. You have never fought a war without being bailed out by others. That's the type of person and leader you are. ;)

Edited by Serberus_I

2 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Everyone* is welcome.

If you invite that gold-digger of Spider you aren't going to be billionarie anymore: record cash here had been 1,012 million, once she burnt more than 130 million without the need of a war.

However Mar-a-lago sucks, generally all mansions in America sucks, but if I have to pick one then I prefer Hearst Castle

golden_roman_pool_by_andrewshoemaker-d6g

This communist pool isn't that bad, is almost equal to the pools we have in the guest suites within the holiday mansion - it just only lack the shark tank within the wall

Pool-with-sharks-748x338.jpg

A good thing of this feature is that I can actually open the tank by pressing a button, so the sharks can eventually eat a guest who isn't welcome anymore! :D we call it "check out through shark's digestive system" :D

However their external pool 1600px-Hearst_Castle_Neptune_Pool_Septemcannot compete with our external pool, it even lacks the waves!

sun-city-view.jpg

Valley-of-the-Waves-1024x336.jpg

and for those who don't like the waves and the sand there's even a more communist pool on the other side of the holiday mansion

000852-1024x575.jpg

3 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Not all of us spend £600million on infra during wartime. Bit of a mistake that.

She spent just only 600 million because I told her to not spend so much

The Empress of Peace.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

Junka, you and your alliance are worth nothing more than a couple rounds of tech to Polar. I guarantee I could double or triple what you provide them and I don't need a protectorate treaty to do so. Goodluck buddy. You know how to get peace.