Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am not paranoid of my members. Lol

That doesn't even make sense.

"I'm not paranoid about the loyalty and determination of my members" would have been better but I'll let it slide as it's early lol.

Perhaps you should be though... dun dun duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrn haha

11 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

That doesn't even make sense.

"I'm not paranoid about the loyalty and determination of my members" would have been better but I'll let it slide as it's early lol.

Perhaps you should be though... dun dun duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrn haha

Im visiting my family atm, so don't mind the brevity.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Im visiting my family atm, so don't mind the brevity.

Got your thesaurus out at a family do?!

Stop losing this argument with me then, mate, and talk to your family and loved ones. Jeez.

8 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

This one was even funnier:

To: Serberus    From: Lemac    Date: 7/16/2017 4:19:19 PM

Subject: RE: War & Peace

---------------------------------------------------------------
No, no wait! THIS one was the funniest:

To: Serberus    From: VHongo    Date: 7/17/2017 12:46:08 AM

I don't attack because I know we all just want to live peaceful lives.

All I know is in an announcement, he mentioned hoe AM was "trying to stir up wars with us."

I'm not saying its true, just that's the information I could find.

I'm not justifying Junka, or The AA, I'm just saying, I'm staying out of it as long as I can.

I am open for 6/100 Tech deals if you want though.

Oh god that is funny... Junka will you allow this to stand, a member of the Imperium refusing to fight to defend his brethren? Where is your imperial justice?

46 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

It's funny because it's true hahaha. I chuckled heartily so did everyone else.

What you posted just only confirms that your words have no worth:

War Declaration Date War Declared By War Declared On Outcome
7/20/2017 7:10:07 AM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Pink.gif

Nord Belkan Republic
Ruler: razgriz24
Apocalypse Meow

team_Green.gif

Canadian Dominanace
Ruler: VHongo
Imperium of Supernova X
Currently Fighting

How is that thing that the guy refused to attack and you attacked him three days after such message?

To: Serberus    From: VHongo    Date: 7/17/2017 12:46:08 AM

I don't attack because I know we all just want to live peaceful lives.

All I know is in an announcement, he mentioned hoe AM was "trying to stir up wars with us."

I'm not saying its true, just that's the information I could find.

I'm not justifying Junka, or The AA, I'm just saying, I'm staying out of it as long as I can.

I am open for 6/100 Tech deals if you want though.

The Empress of Peace.

5 hours ago, Devialance said:

The question should be are your members paranoid of you as a leader

A clear answer to this, as we've warred iSX for many years is no. In fact, and surprisingly their members, really like Junka.

In the past we have mass-messaged iSX members and told them to delete their nation, jump ship, etc- and I will say the loyalty and patriotism over there is top notch.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

A clear answer to this, as we've warred iSX for many years is no. In fact, and surprisingly their members, really like Junka.

In the past we have mass-messaged iSX members and told them to delete their nation, jump ship, etc- and I will say the loyalty and patriotism over there is top knotch.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for now. Oh well, Junka, it was good for you while it lasted. These will be happy memories, do not worry.

37 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

In the past we have mass-messaged iSX members and told them to delete their nation, jump ship, etc- and I will say the loyalty and patriotism over there is top notch.

junkas members like him because he actually cares about his alliance and is active and even stays low tier to protect noobs junka makes cn fun and players like him!!:wub:

3 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

LMAO

whats so funny even if u hate him he is doing a good job of being a cn personality who is active and cares and takes time out of his life to make alliance cool with forums and active and when we war with snx we messaged a lot of snx guys saying junka is lame and saying all this stuff about him and most of them at least who I sent to said they liked him so at least his own people like him.

this is a good war though with snx and am lots of xp war counts and casualties for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus good entertainment better then mcgrgor vs Mayweather will be lmao if somebody youtube McGregor vs Mayweather punch out (like old nes Nintendo punch out) video its so funny:lol1:

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

this is a good war though with snx and am lots of xp war counts and casualties for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely. I'm having bags of fun. Building just gets boring after long stretches.

Anyway, who said I hate Junka?! I certainly have never said that.

TBH I think he's quite funny. A poor leader, but funny nonetheless.

I've not said anything bad about him whatsoever, only provided some constructive criticism here and there. I love listening to him rant and rave, and attempt to counter my witty quips, but it's all just harmless fun at the end of the day. The same cannot be said from the opposite side but hey ho.

Edited by Serberus_I

LOL. You crack me up, Junka Junka.

It's still early in some places. Perhaps, post your 'stats' just before reset, that would give a somewhat more accurate representation of the official damage report of 24/07/2017 :)

Edited by Serberus_I

On 7/19/2017 at 6:59 AM, smurthwaite said:

I still have slots open, so if Jihad leaders hit me up, I'll be happy to take care of them and theirs.

Thank you Smurthwaite, may Allah bring blessing upon you