Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How meaningful do you think your damage against the Imperium is? Nations that drop below 10k NS can still produce tech and fight on aid, as I do. Our upper tier halved the NS of your largest combatant, and destroyed thousands of tech (which AM is not prepared to replace). Your near-WRC nations have been reduced thousands of infrastructure, and your warchests are being drained in endless attrition warfare.

The longer your govt refuses to recognize that terrorism has no place in the civilized world, the longer AM will be reduced to rubble.

Edited by Immortan Junka

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

How meaningful do you think your damage against the Imperium is? Nations that drop below 10k NS can still produce tech and fight on aid, as I do. Our upper tier halved the NS of your largest combatant, and destroyed thousands of tech (which AM is not prepared to replace). Your near-WRC nations have been reduced thousands of infrastructure, and your warchests are being drained in endless attrition warfare.

The longer your govt refuses to recognize that terrorism has no place in the civilized world, the longer AM will be reduced to rubble.

The longer you keep that stick firmly wedged in there, the harder it will be for anyone to stop disliking  you.

Lighten up bro :P

21 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

The longer you keep that stick firmly wedged in there, the harder it will be for anyone to stop disliking  you.

Lighten up bro :P

Its hard for me to lighten up. Emperor Khan has vowed to exterminate our new nations and this was supported by Apocalypse Meow govt. We can't coexist with people who want to kill us.

Imperium NS and Tech loss (beginning pre-war peak)

ISXtech.PNG

AM terrorist losses sustained since Banned accepted on AA:

AMTech.PNG

19JUL17 Offensive damage stats

19jul_stats.PNG

^^Note the high defensive damage totals dealt by the Imperium on the left-hand side of the document. This defensive damage isn't totaled in the offensive damage report, but is revealed by an analysis of the overall AA stat changes. This indicates the Imperium's ability to fight a serious war, while Apocalypse Meow has typically only engaged in bandwaggon wars, or wars against micros.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Imperium NS and Tech loss (beginning pre-war peak)

ISXtech.PNG

AM terrorist losses sustained since Banned accepted on AA:

AMTech.PNG

19jul_stats.PNG

^^Note the high defensive damage totals dealt by the Imperium on the left-hand side of the document. This defensive damage isn't totaled in the offensive damage report, but is revealed by an analysis of the overall AA stat changes. This indicates the Imperium's ability to fight a serious war, while Apocalypse Meow has typically only engaged in bandwaggon wars, or wars against micros.

You got no money!!!

Image result for NO MONEY

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

We have had roughly $100,000,000 in aid flowing into our aid system in the last 24 hours alone.

AID system? you mean producerism deliverance system?? 

we have the cash to rebuild all our nations and keep on our wonder cycle while you guys do one round and then exit the battlefield in PM

Sir, I am determined to show you the value of having a warchest! think of this as an education 

22 minutes ago, ericsw said:

AID system? you mean producerism deliverance system?? 

we have the cash to rebuild all our nations and keep on our wonder cycle while you guys do one round and then exit the battlefield in PM

Sir, I am determined to show you the value of having a warchest! think of this as an education 

So we fight until Ericsw123 runs out of warchest, sounds good to me.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

19jul_stats.PNG

Wait what... Can you not English?

Edit: Winning wars from SNX last week was 50%, today 53%. I will leave analysis of fighting ability in a serious war, to others.

Edited by Jay Kay

27 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Individual wars don't win conflicts.

Your terrorism of AM will not go unanswered. Each pixel that dies in our righteous cause is worth it if it prevents just ONE noob nation from your terrorism in the future.

6 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Your terrorism of AM will not go unanswered. Each pixel that dies in our righteous cause is worth it if it prevents just ONE noob nation from your terrorism in the future.

So this means you are donating your skull to my drinking collection along with all the others who destroyed themselves attacking the Imperium?

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 hours ago, ericsw said:

You got no money!!!

Image result for NO MONEY

Let's be fair here. Ya know for someone who has no money, he sure is kicking your ass. 

5 hours ago, ericsw said:

Haven't you been trying that this whole time? 

Edited by Fox Fire

20 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

My My thats some robust lower tier. Khan being khan, wrecking the china shop at whim.

The current coordination between Apocalypse Meow and Deplorables is not surprising being that AM govt has supported Deplorables in the past. This is why we believe this war will last several months, as Khan's warchest is still 5 billion and AM govt refuses to negotiate.

3 hours ago, Devialance said:

Think i am going to have to join AM for a little while, would love nothing more than to slap Junka's terrorists, 

You were so 'impactful' when you ran away into Last Call.

For someone who's never done anything, you sure are a peach.

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

So this means you are donating your skull to my drinking collection along with all the others who destroyed themselves attacking the Imperium?

I always fine the person who has nothing to lose talks the most crap, with you being 1414 days old and a NS of 1.4k you have nothing to lose, its funny really, maybe thats why you are so active on the forums talking !@#$ because you risk nothing, but all the others in your AA risks everything with you being their voice.

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

I always fine the person who has nothing to lose talks the most crap, with you being 1414 days old and a NS of 1.4k you have nothing to lose, its funny really, maybe thats why you are so active on the forums talking !@#$ because you risk nothing, but all the others in your AA risks everything with you being their voice.

^^^ this one is smart