347aa1944e5e7918813ba76e79048212--monste

latest?cb=20140822191709

ODoAP AGREEMENT

Between

THE IMPERIUM OF SUPERNOVA X

And

MONSTERS INC

Article I. Alliance Sovereignty

Both alliances remain sovereign and independent under this arrangement.

Article II. Military Intelligence

Intelligence possessed by one signatory relating to the military security of the other should be shared through secure channels.

Article III. Nonaggression and military defense

Both signatories shall refrain from all acts of military, economic or ideological aggression against one another. Should one signatory come under attack, the other is encouraged to provide military or other forms of assistance depending on the situation.

Article IV. Optional Aggression

Should a military offensive be organized by one signatory the other may be invited to participate. Both parties agree to observe sound information security principles and deploy in a disciplined manner when coordinating any military offensive.

Article V. Cancellation

A cancellation notice should be presented via secure channels to the other signatory.

SIGNED

IMPERIUM OF SUPERNOVA X

Immortan Junka - Emperor of Mankind

Galerion - Hand of the Emperor

MONSTERS INC

HR5Q118.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Imperium and Monsters Inc have been at odds in no less than three wars, and they have always been some of our most dangerous adversaries on the battlefield.

With the terms of Monsters Mash up I look forward to working with these folks as allies!

o7 Imperium

o7 Minc

Edited by Immortan Junka

20 minutes ago, Banned said:

bwahahahahaha...  omg stop.  This is too funny.

I am taken by surprise that this caught your attention span.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Banned exceeds expectations

Junka and I admittedly do not agree on everything and we probably never will.

However iSX and M Inc both bring to the table some very strong attributes and I am excited to work with him on areas that we do agree on.

It's going to be a strong relationship moving forward and my members are excited about our new-forged friendship with the Imperium.

/o

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You're only our enemy because you chose to put yourself in that position. My patience is infinite. 

And to think, all that started (as you claim by us) when you wanted to go balls deep into Monsters Inc for their duel with the animalz guy that you personally invited them to do in the first place and we said to leave Monsters Inc alone. It all comes full circle now though, it's pretty funny.

11 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

And to think, all that started (as you claim by us) when you wanted to go balls deep into Monsters Inc for their duel with the animalz guy that you personally invited them to do in the first place and we said to leave Monsters Inc alone. It all comes full circle now though, it's pretty funny.

No, what actually happened is you guys got butthurt because we wanted to let Animalz peace out during Monsters Mash despite AM having nearly nothing to do with that front (ISX handled 90% of the LPCN front). Over the past few months you have constantly harassed us, but the final straw was Morphine threatening to hit any ally who helped us deal with the rogue LandofFreedom.

If you have any questions why we allied Polar and Minc, look in the mirror. Now all the deadweight is gone and we have allies who are actually aligned with our interests.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

No, what actually happened is you guys got butthurt because we wanted to let Animalz peace out during Monsters Mash despite AM having nearly nothing to do with that front (ISX handled 90% of the LPCN front). Over the past few months you havr constantly harassed us, but the final straw was Morphine threatening to hit any ally who helped us deal with the rogue LandofFreedom.

If you have any questions why we allied Polar and Minc, look in the mirror. Now all the deadweight is gone and we have allies who are actually aligned with our interests. 

It's interesting that you call your former allies "deadweight" on public record. You truly are an opportunist! I like your style and will adapt sharply :)

6 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

boo hoo

While AM and Cobra are forcing nations to delete, changing, taking back, and admittedly prolonging the peace process- all awhile nuking non-nuclear nations without pity.

I have no sympathy for you.