Blackmail on white

Lucius Optimus

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Must be tough not having 30 wonders and 100 improvements to be obnoxious in the lower tier with. :ph34r:

Your nation 725 Days and mine is 157 days old, yet yours is a fraction of the size. So if anybody is purposely staying as low NS as possible to be obnoxious; its you.

Also if you think I care about having 30 wonders, you're mistaken.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

No, I offered to remain allies if I was came back to the alliance

You did offer that if we would support your re-entry into Aevrum. The problem is - that wasn't gonna happen. Not anytime soon, at least.. and the way you said things heavily implied and suggested that if we didn't support it you would hold a grudge. You wouldn't forgive us and you wouldn't consider us friends.

" If you encourage Aevrum to merge back in and reinstate me as King; I'll forget this trouble Gh0s7 caused ever happened. "
- So if we don't do that, you won't forget the trouble.

" I think you'd be strong positioned with me as an ally, rather than someone with a lot of Oculus protection you tried getting removed from his own alliance on the false pretense I'd have any trouble securing additional Oculus protectorates. "

- Be my ally otherwise you'll have someone with a grudge against you with Oculus backing. Nope, doesn't sound threatening at all. :eyeroll:

" I'm willing to forgive if you help me convince Aevrum to merge into Aevum "

- So if we don't do that you won't forgive.

-----
Full Message:

To: Canik    From: Noctis Lucis Caelum    Date: 6/27/2017 3:22:15 PM

Subject: Greetings

Message: I've patched things up with SLAP and Umbrella remains our ally. Also I secured an additional NG protectorate, so Aevum is even more secure than Aevrum.

If you encourage Aevrum to merge back in and reinstate me as King; I'll forget this trouble Gh0s7 caused ever happened. So we could keep the treaty or downgrade to a PIAT.

I think you'd be strong positioned with me as an ally, rather than someone with a lot of Oculus protection you tried getting removed from his own alliance on the false pretense I'd have any trouble securing additional Oculus protectorates.

I'm willing to forgive if you help me convince Aevrum to merge into Aevum; rather than being the blockade. Aevrum was off with the spelling one letters anyways. So if you can convince them to merge back in & treaties transfer over; we can be friends and allies once more.

I don't want us to be at odds because Ghost decided to grossly exaggerated and lie about some stuff. I'd rather if I recombine with Aevrum; we're allies still.

On 6/28/2017 at 3:48 PM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The irony here is FTW actually did blackmail the other government in Aevrum into removing me illegally from the AA or they would cancel the worthless treaty they have with Aevrum.

Pjk11 being the spineless leader he is gave into these demands, I think disqualifying him as Aevrum's Archon. Also if Blackmail sanctionable, it should be FTW getting sanctioned here for blackmail.

Hmmmm.... are them's fightin' words?

8 hours ago, Canik said:

You did offer that if we would support your re-entry into Aevrum. The problem is - that wasn't gonna happen. Not anytime soon, at least.. and the way you said things heavily implied and suggested that if we didn't support it you would hold a grudge. You wouldn't forgive us and you wouldn't consider us friends.

" If you encourage Aevrum to merge back in and reinstate me as King; I'll forget this trouble Gh0s7 caused ever happened. "
- So if we don't do that, you won't forget the trouble.

" I think you'd be strong positioned with me as an ally, rather than someone with a lot of Oculus protection you tried getting removed from his own alliance on the false pretense I'd have any trouble securing additional Oculus protectorates. "

- Be my ally otherwise you'll have someone with a grudge against you with Oculus backing. Nope, doesn't sound threatening at all. :eyeroll:

" I'm willing to forgive if you help me convince Aevrum to merge into Aevum "

- So if we don't do that you won't forgive.

-----
Full Message:

To: Canik    From: Noctis Lucis Caelum    Date: 6/27/2017 3:22:15 PM

Subject: Greetings

Message: I've patched things up with SLAP and Umbrella remains our ally. Also I secured an additional NG protectorate, so Aevum is even more secure than Aevrum.

If you encourage Aevrum to merge back in and reinstate me as King; I'll forget this trouble Gh0s7 caused ever happened. So we could keep the treaty or downgrade to a PIAT.

I think you'd be strong positioned with me as an ally, rather than someone with a lot of Oculus protection you tried getting removed from his own alliance on the false pretense I'd have any trouble securing additional Oculus protectorates.

I'm willing to forgive if you help me convince Aevrum to merge into Aevum; rather than being the blockade. Aevrum was off with the spelling one letters anyways. So if you can convince them to merge back in & treaties transfer over; we can be friends and allies once more.

I don't want us to be at odds because Ghost decided to grossly exaggerated and lie about some stuff. I'd rather if I recombine with Aevrum; we're allies still.

You're cherry picking a PM, where I mention to make sure you don't think I would hold a grudge. I only mentioned Oculus because you used them in your reasoning for why you thought Aevrum giving into blackmail of me resigning or being removed from the AA would be a good idea. The Non Grata Protectorate was approved when I woke up later that day, but you guys had blackmailed them into removing me within a 3 hour gap of it being approved and me waking up.

Also you should at least be on White if you want to claim enough ownership to blackmail others off with sanctions wherever you can get them until I move.

eived Message

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Canik    Date: 6/18/2017 10:31:02 AM

Subject: RE: FW: Hey Noctis

Message: Yeah from what I hear people are pretty upset with you so right now I doubt you could get a strong treaty with anyone from Oculus or CnG. And no one outside of them can make Aevrum truly secure.
Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

13 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Emperor Khan is a perma-rogue because he has been attacking the Imperium since November. Apparently that's a controversial idea or something.

ooh my god methrage was working with Literally Alex the Great

33 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You're cherry picking a PM, where I mention to make sure you don't think I would hold a grudge. I only mentioned Oculus because you used them in your reasoning for why you thought Aevrum giving into blackmail of me resigning or being removed from the AA would be a good idea. The Non Grata Protectorate was approved when I woke up later that day, but you guys had blackmailed them into removing me within a 3 hour gap of it being approved and me waking up.

Also you should at least be on White if you want to claim enough ownership to blackmail others off with sanctions wherever you can get them until I move.

Well it can be difficult for one to judge their own sanity but that message, among other things, have made me feel like you will not be a friend and will act against us unless we do what you'd like. What confirms that I might be sane is that others have reported similar feelings after interactions with you.

If you truly hold no ill-will towards us and do someday want an opportunity to work together again abandoning your current ambitions and giving us some space for a while would go a long way towards that.

Also I will be moving to white very soon.

10 minutes ago, Canik said:

Well it can be difficult for one to judge their own sanity but that message, among other things, have made me feel like you will not be a friend and will act against us unless we do what you'd like. What confirms that I might be sane is that others have reported similar feelings after interactions with you.

If you truly hold no ill-will towards us and do someday want an opportunity to work together again abandoning your current ambitions and giving us some space for a while would go a long way towards that.

Also I will be moving to white very soon.

If you want no ill will between, I suggest you remove these sanctions as soon as possible and don't keep threatening me. Then I will hold no ill-will and put all this disagreement behind us. You seem to try interpreting everything as an implied threat, which I think is you being over paranoid. Although if you remove the sanctions, I'll forgive you and that isn't a threat.

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Canik    Date: 6/28/2017 8:36:50 PM

Subject: Sanctions

Message: Noctis, more sanctions will be coming your way. If you want them to stop and to be left in peace we will be happy to lift the sanctions and leave you alone IF you leave white team

Either way I can't move off white until 7/2, so I guess I'll see how many votes I get in the meantime and whether others on White want change to determine whether I stay.

Although I'm pretty sure the sanction can already be removed today, so I expect them to be removed asap. However my decision on whether to stay on white or not won't be based his blackmail/threat. The title of thread actually is accurate, even if the OP tried portraying it in reverse who's being black mailed.

We will probably discuss it later but with 7/2 being just two days away I don't know if we'll bother lifting sanctions for that short time. 

I hope when 7/2 does come around you show your good will by respecting our wishes. We would definitely drop the sanctions then and won't bother you. 

17 minutes ago, Canik said:

We will probably discuss it later but with 7/2 being just two days away I don't know if we'll bother lifting sanctions for that short time. 

I hope when 7/2 does come around you show your good will by respecting our wishes. We would definitely drop the sanctions then and won't bother you. 

Keeping my trades divided those extra days I'm stuck on white either way, I would consider a gesture of bad will. Although a lot could happen in 2 days, so I guess we'll see what happens.

11 hours ago, pjk11 said:

Hmmmm.... are them's fightin' words?

You can take them however you want, although if you think whatever role you have in these sanctions shows backbone; you're mistaken. Without me, Aevrum is essentially the same PoSSE in collapse until I reinvented it as Aevrum.

Although you're only Archon of Aevrum to the extent you recognize me as King, otherwise it's just you occupying the Aevrum AA.

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You can take them however you want, although if you think whatever role you have in these sanctions shows backbone; you're mistaken. Without me, Aevrum is essentially the same PoSSE in collapse until I reinvented it as Aevrum.

Although you're only Archon of Aevrum to the extent you recognize me as King, otherwise it's just you occupying the Aevrum AA.

Weren't you only there like a month? :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The name, concept and charter for Aevrum were all my ideas. Also he has/had no authority to remove me as King.

Last I checked Bob doesn't have any copyright or trademark rules. The authority of any alliance comes from it's members, I don't see many of them moving to your alliance so you have no claim to make about authority.

Edited by Galerion

4 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Last I checked Bob doesn't have any copyright or trademark rules. The authority of any alliance comes from it's members, I don't see any of them moving to your alliance so you have no claim to make about authority.

I haven't been messaging any of them to do so, since I thought maybe I could make him come to his senses. Although aevrum.com I had already registered for our forum and if he wants a new alliance where the agreed upon Aevrum Charter doesn't apply, the least he should be capable of is coming up with a name of his own.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I haven't been messaging any of them to do so, since I thought maybe I could make him come to his senses. Although aevrum.com I had already registered for our forum and if he wants a new alliance where the agreed upon Aevrum Charter doesn't apply, the least he should be capable of is coming up with a name of his own.

I defined my alliance: 

Definitions: 

TIE- An alliance and/or pan-alliance organization headed by the Emperor Lucius Optimus or an appointee/ heir of said emperor, that includes the following: The Imperial Entente alliance affiliation, a Discord, IRC or other network approved by Lucius or his appointed officer, the Imperial banner of TIE or an approved variant, adopted the virtues of the Empire. "

*excerpt fromTIE charter section 1A 

Perhaps you should have done something similar 

8 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

That would be up to the membership, if they want to keep it it's up to them. You having the .com address registered doesn't make you entitled to it on Bob, all it does is prevent them from using the .com but there are plenty of alternative urls.

Edited by Galerion

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

I defined my alliance: 

Definitions: 

TIE- An alliance and/or pan-alliance organization headed by the Emperor Lucius Optimus or an appointee/ heir of said emperor, that includes the following: The Imperial Entente alliance affiliation, a Discord, IRC or other network approved by Lucius or his appointed officer, the Imperial banner of TIE or an approved variant, adopted the virtues of the Empire. "

*excerpt fromTIE charter section 1A 

Perhaps you should have done something similar 

I remain King no matter what AA I'm on as its written. So legally I'm still King according to the Charter.