Blackmail on white

Lucius Optimus

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

If Noctis is guilty of anything it might be hubris in thinking he could help, or butting in to a situation but blackmail. This does not read like blackmail other than offering help and asking for a favor in return. It's sounds like free trade and patting each other on the back. 

Blackmail would be threatening to have you attacked not offering to help you get out of a situation you are already in.

The worst part in all this is FTW thought that was worthy of a sanction.

I think Aevrum would be better off without that treaty anyways. (FTW's ties with SNX make them toxic politically anyways)

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sometimes I wonder if you are being deliberately ironic. Court jester is still an open position in LPCN btw.

You definitely know about that position since you performed so well as the FCC's ;) 

1 hour ago, Gh0s7 said:

And yet you thought you had the authority to negotiate on their behalf without so much as a request to do so. The sheer audacity that that shows is staggering. Maybe in the future you can grow, but it didn't work when you were methrage, I doubt it will work now.

To be fair I have done this several times with success, but I also have a reputation for doing exactly that.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

To be fair I have done this several times with success, but I also have a reputation for doing exactly that.

I won't bother mentioning who spoke with me, which got me involved. Although other than Lucius, I had spoken with many regarding the situation.

Although none of that matters now, since now I would rather all the forces aligned against him continue attacking & he deserves it fully. He managed to make FTW's Senators look like an idiot again, but that doesn't win him anything.

20 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

Doom as a political entity is dead, you imbecil, as I've told you a million times. Furthermore, I find it hard to believe they gave you permission, when I had already organized a peace agreement, to the acceptance of both parties, which I had gotten permission before doing so.

I own all the former assets of Doom Kingdom, so any potential Doom Pawns would be my pawns, I guess.

The irony here is FTW actually did blackmail the other government in Aevrum into removing me illegally from the AA or they would cancel the worthless treaty they have with Aevrum.

Pjk11 being the spineless leader he is gave into these demands, I think disqualifying him as Aevrum's Archon. Also if Blackmail sanctionable, it should be FTW getting sanctioned here for blackmail.

41 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The irony here is FTW actually did blackmail the other government in Aevrum into removing me illegally from the AA or they would cancel the worthless treaty they have with Aevrum.

Pjk11 being the spineless leader he is gave into these demands, I think disqualifying him as Aevrum's Archon. Also if Blackmail sanctionable, it should be FTW getting sanctioned here for blackmail.

FTW had nothing to do with your removal, I showed your govt the stuff you were doing and they didn't approve.

Also, I guess you are just abandoning your original story about being removed voluntarily :rolleyes:

paS0AJZ.jpg

Edited by Immortan Junka

58 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I own all the former assets of Doom Kingdom, so any potential Doom Pawns would be my pawns, I guess.

Command me to and I will burn all their damn huts down oh Doomlord...:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

How many micro wars have I fought for Doom? I am the rightful heir to the Doom throne :P

How many real wars and your micros did I fight in!?! All of them...:ph34r:Besides your path has strayed far from the True Path my friend...B-)

Edited by Stonewall14

23 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

How many real wars and your micros did I fight in!?! All of them...:ph34r:Besides your path has strayed far from the True Path my friend...B-)

My path has always been the true path brother... Order from Chaos for a decade now. :frantic:

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

FTW had nothing to do with your removal, I showed your govt the stuff you were doing and they didn't approve.

Also, I guess you are just abandoning your original story about being removed voluntarily :rolleyes:

paS0AJZ.jpg

I could smell the involvement of a yet to be named rat, but your name never came up until now for meddling in our internal affairs. Although that makes it worse and not better for them, if they were also conspiring with you to try couping me. 

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum