Blackmail on white

Lucius Optimus

Amidst all the ruin and fallout over our lands here at TIE and The First Order, an interesting development. 

Apperently there is a nation in this world with much influence on white team. So much so that they have attempted a blackmail on a sovereign state with nothing to lose. 

https://ibb.co/cm5rck

https://ibb.co/dK3Yq5

https://ibb.co/eqdGA5

https://ibb.co/cVjpV5

This attempt to manipulate us with terrorism won't go unanswered. As I'm not I'm the position to respond I'm going to ask that the greater white team to do so on my behalf. Don't allow the clouds of the LPCN to darken our skies. 

That is all. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Anyways, I fully support COBRA/AM/SLAP and whoever is hitting TIE to do so until they get whatever they want out of him.

Seems he's in the position he's in for good reason.

You called Kanabis an idiot in the last post. You can't have your cake and eat it to. 

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

You called Kanabis an idiot in the last post. You can't have your cake and eat it to. 

I do think he is an idiot, but if SLAP/AM find him useful; I don't care.

He can attack you all he wants as long as he doesn't decide he wants to try making me into his enemy. Since it doesn't need to be so, just as it didn't need to be so with you until this stunt.

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I do think he is an idiot, but if SLAP/AM find him useful; I don't care.

He can attack you all he wants as long as he doesn't decide he wants to try making me into his enemy. Since it doesn't need to be so, just as it didn't need to be so with you until this stunt.

And yet you thought you had the authority to negotiate on their behalf without so much as a request to do so. The sheer audacity that that shows is staggering. Maybe in the future you can grow, but it didn't work when you were methrage, I doubt it will work now.

3 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

And yet you thought you had the authority to negotiate on their behalf without so much as a request to do so.

I have spoken with alliances involved and you have nothing to do with it. I was trying to see if I could help him out, but he decided to accuse me of blackmail and post logs instead.

He said it was someone else's idea, so I guess we'll see if that idea works out for him. However I have no sympathy for him now (or you). TTK would be better off without a Doom Pawn in their ranks.

Doom as a political entity is dead, you imbecil, as I've told you a million times. Furthermore, I find it hard to believe they gave you permission, when I had already organized a peace agreement, to the acceptance of both parties, which I had gotten permission before doing so.

Edited by Gh0s7

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I have spoken with alliances involved and you have nothing to do with it. I was trying to see if I could help him out, but he decided to accuse me of blackmail and post logs instead.

He said it was someone else's idea, so I guess we'll see if that idea works out for him. However I have no sympathy for him now (or you). TTK would be better off without a Doom Pawn in their ranks.

Im...very far from a doom pawn at this point

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Allying SNX = Political Suicide with any meaningful treaty.

So Junka, I hope you enjoy your ride downward if you don't think you've hit rock bottom yet.

The Imperium will survive chaos. It has before, it is eternal. 

But I have no treaty with ISX. So it matters not

I really don't see what the issue is here.

From the screenshots, unless I'm reading it wrong, all it shows is methrage offering help for votes. How is that blackmail?

*Also, I have no opinion on any of this debacle; I'm simply intrigued by how these screenshots got a 'blackmail' reputation 

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

From the screenshots, unless I'm reading it wrong, all it shows is methrage offering help for votes. How is that blackmail?

*Also, I have no opinion on any of this debacle; I'm simply intrigued by how these screenshots got a 'blackmail' reputation 

He implies he gas sway over the aNiMaLz and that they won't stop attacking unless he helps

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Never was any blackmail, but FTW threw a frivolous sanction on me.

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Turetel    Date: 6/27/2017 6:01:27 PM

Subject: Sanctions!

Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by Turetel of the White team for the reason of For blackmailing TIE. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid while you are a member of the White team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the White team have been canceled.

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

He implies he gas sway over the aNiMaLz and that they won't stop attacking unless he helps

So he said ´I will try to help get animalz off you´and you take that as absolute control... 

you are lying

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

He didn't imply anything, he said he could "try helping"

so there's no blackmail here, just creative writing.

moving on

11 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Another reason to vote Kingdom of Lucis for White Senate; so idiots aren't in control of who is sanctioned for no reason.

Dude your being a moron stop rising to his bait, there all just trying to wind you up and make you do something stupid. Be the better person and ignore the idiots

Edited by Kingofracing

Just now, Kingofracing said:

Dude your being a moron stop rising to his bait, there all just trying to wind you up and make you do something stupid. Be the better person and ignore the morons

They sanctioned me, losing me trades and it will take a while to remove them. However I will continue my run on the Senate on White despite their attempt to dissuade me.

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

They sanctioned me, losing me trades and it will take a while to remove them. However I will continue my run on the Senate on White despite their attempt to dissuade me.

thats the spirit, i cant do much to help when im on a different sphere but I am rooting for you

If Noctis is guilty of anything it might be hubris in thinking he could help, or butting in to a situation but blackmail. This does not read like blackmail other than offering help and asking for a favor in return. It's sounds like free trade and one hand washing the other. 

Blackmail would be threatening to have you attacked not offering to help you get out of a situation you are already in.

Edited by MaineGOP