The Black Lace Accords

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

This was an IC discussion in the public CN Freehold Discord. It would be snitching if it were private logs (I dont leak those) or from a non-CN chan/server.

I never mentioned anything OOC or differentiate one CN Channel from another, so your excuses seem made up without those "private logs" being posted. Although there is a good reason you're blocked from the Aevrum Channel, our inner workings don't concern you and you look like an idiot posting a screenshot to "prove" something an announcement was made on a few days ago.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I never mentioned anything OOC or differentiate one CN Channel from another, so your excuses seem made up without those "private logs" being posted. Although there is a good reason you're blocked from the Aevrum Channel, our inner workings don't concern you and you look like an idiot posting a screenshot to "prove" something an announcement was made on a few days ago.

You're not even a member of Aevrum. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Obviously you do since you are posting in a treaty that has nothing to do with you or your one-man AA. Kindly remove yourself from premises please.

You're the one who brought this off-topic by talking about things you know nothing about, since you didn't have anything smart to say.

Since you are desperate for attention, I will give you one serious reply.

56 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Its somewhat amusing Junka would be surprised by SLAP's reaction, when he's hooking back up with those he was allied with back when he was aligned against most of you. Junka never did seem to understand the concept you can't try getting a treaty with everyone and expect no fallout when trying to play all sides.

So I think you're right to be feeling relief here, so congrats on that.

Seems to be a common tactic he uses, keep calling people rogues or terrorists; in hopes they'll ally him. Then find someone else to call terrorists in hopes they'll eventually treaty him as well, but I think its a rather pathetic way to try making friends.

I think this separation improves my perception of SLAP; while making me feel somewhat bad for the Polaris members who had no say in this. I thought they canceled with SNX for a reason after Junka took charge, but I guess with time they forgot. Interesting choice on their part and SNX.

The Imperium isn't "playing all sides." We were dissatisfied with the current military arrangements after hostilities initiated by rogue actors and their supporters (which you had cheered on of course). So we talked to Polar, who was a former ally (going back several years counting the MCXA era). I was also a member of Polar myself.

As to the rest of your rambling, it isn't even worth addressing because of the assumptions and outright lies (i.e. Polar cancelling on SNX because of me).

Please accept this one serious reply and be on your way. You will not get another.

This is a treaty between ISX and Polar and does not really involve anything to do with whatever you are rambling about.  How about you either approve, disapprove or mock either or both parties and move along.  The rest is better left in another thread?  I will show you how.

LOLPOLARLOL what have you done?

/me moves on.

6 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The more I look at the treaty, the more it looks like a joke. It will be interesting to see if this treaty ever comes into play. 

The Imperium's treaties come into play every day. We maintain active communications with all our allies.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium's treaties come into play every day. We maintain active communications with all our allies.

YEA I like this treaty, may I congratulate Junka on the strong leadership and commend him for his vision and ... erm.. well .. strategic planning for the Imperium!

What a leader!! 

23 hours ago, Banned said:

If any dignity and respect was still lingering for ISX from cooperation in Monsters Mash, it is gone now.  Gratz on the treaty, you really do deserve each other.

Banned: someone proud of a multi-alliance coordination on a dashingly handsome micro.

Also, congrats on the treaty. Grub is respectable and Junka is showcasing some strong leadership capabilities.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

49 minutes ago, Edward Graceford said:

Another great day for ISX, and a positive treaty to be a part of. Well done to all involved in reaching this agreement.

Thank you for your input Mr. Graceford, I´ll have the homework for you tomorrow

On 2017-06-25 at 8:27 PM, Immortan Junka said:

I don't think anyone can argue that Polar isn't a solid military force on the battlefield (fought as a member during Doom War myself).

Oh good god, this is your argument now? Polar has a lot of members, and RoadRage can fight. Those are the nicest things I can come up with to say about its military.

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

Oh good god, this is your argument now? Polar has a lot of members, and RoadRage can fight. Those are the nicest things I can come up with to say about its military.

Winning naval battles doesn't win wars, tech and logistics do; in that regards I think both the Imperium and Polar are very capable.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

TBF of the three sanctioned alliances TTK was at war with during the recent war (not counting Umbrella), I consider NpO to have been the most effective, despite only being at war for a few days. Of course NpO's strength is much lower than NPO's and VE's, so it may well be a case of the majority of their fighting nations being out of range due to Umbrella and DBDC destroying our uppers so early on, but just what we experienced.