Go Fluff Yourself

Sooooooo........ the NDO haven't been to war in a little while and we are growing kinda bored........ Legit reason for war, right? 

We declare war on Flying Kiwis and RIOT.

GeniusInc - Acting Sultan (Regent)
Jon32492 - Minister of Defense
NickBloodWolf - Deputy Minister of Defense
Kranstentistan - Government member

..............................................or...................................................

Posted April 11, 2013

Not officially declared but I think I just saw 7 pages worth of update wars on my alliance Citadel and Hades. 

post blitz stats: 

hades: 11 nations, 7k avg. strength, 0 nukes

citadel 37 nations, 7k avg. strength, 100 nukes 

warriors: 55 nations 6k avg. strength, 90 nukes

This is a respectable war by Warriors and a good challenge for both sides!!!

Let's throw down! 

Sorry I am having flash backs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, HiredGun said:

The difference was you were purposely late so we'd use most of our war slots on DCS.

That was not the purpose... but ok

15 hours ago, HiredGun said:

The top 3 alliances have fought quite heavily so far this round, D1 and Rebels went at it for 17 days straight, D1 and UN had a crippling war which is why both sides agreed to end it a day early and it does not look like UN or Rebels are holding anything back in their current war so I think the top 3 have so far fought well, however I wont judge the remainder as it really does not concern me as to how they wish to play but I think others deserve far more scrutiny than the top 3. 

Agree. Its finally nice to have another larger alliance, that can hold their own. Great to have you UN!

Here to another month of carnage for all the alliances in TE!

Al

On 6/26/2017 at 0:36 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

It's the best move, the way we figured it was:

Now we certainly could've hit NDO, however all that would have done was allow D1 to bloat. So with NDO and RE on D1, it keeps them (somewhat) at bay for a later round war where other alliances may have a shot. I also want to give a special shout out to RoadRash and NDO for working with us in this endeavor, much respect.

And HiredGun, I know that we have a 'secret treaty' (according to Bundy)- So please put that on hold while we bash your skulls in.

You are right it was the best move.

How exactly are you keeping D1 at bay for other AAs to have a shot? Are you completely stupid or just lying through your teeth? Tell me.

1 half of the Alliance Awards go to the Alliance with the most Soldiers Killed. With UN and Rebels playing "pattycake" The only thing D1 needs to stay ahead in the race is WAR! Which you have given them. 

By the way, weve nuked every opponent every day. And I wish I got nuked every day of this war too man.

On 6/26/2017 at 7:56 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Absolutely, The Pheniox Cobras were notorious for hitting early-and-often, as a war of their choice was much better than a war of someone else's.

In a nutshell, locking yourselves into a piddle paddle with tR protects you from actual real wars. Had you two of just warred each other, fine and respectable. But you took a sacred event and put cuddly bunny ears on it.

Wrong! The Phoenix Cobras were legends in their own right, but they were not famed for early wars, lol where are you getting this from?

And wrong again.

On 6/27/2017 at 5:03 AM, AL Bundy said:

I find this hard to believe....

So RE declares on D1 on the 24th with RE way underdogging it.

NDO jumps in on the 25th to help even the stats?

Weird I did the same thing last round and was crucified over it..... AW declares the next day to help even the odds of DCS vs D1.....

Only difference is D1 has still an upper hand this time where last round it was completely even....

Funny how things work out.... I guess the women's shoe salesman just gets screwed.

giphy.gif

Have fun all.

Al

I cant remember a defensive war Fatality/Hired Gun has not complained down declare at. Even finding some reason to call it a down declare with even numbers. Oh our slots were used. Bad luck mate.

On 6/27/2017 at 8:24 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

My reflection on this war are as follows:

As it stands, I would have certainly liked to have seen more of an attempt from the top 3 alliances to outmaneuver one another in an effort to make a legitimate pursuit of the crown.

This inevitably would have allowed RE to engage in wars with alliances like DCS, NDO, and OP and perhaps pulled a war doves / Eurasia coalition together on NLoN- or any of the mid ranged alliances.

The current war with D1 is exciting because it allows us to fight the best fighters on planet Steve, however there has certainly been some private discussions of which apparently were long overdue. While I will not reveal specifics of the conversations the term 'jealousy' was coined and it has certainly left some distaste, and perhaps even disgruntleness.

D1 certainly wears the crown and they've fought hard for that. What they are forgetting is, so did we... Over the past 3 1/2 years RE has played the role of meatshield for D1 because we knew then that a strong D1 was good for us- and we were knocked out of many-many rounds for D1 to earn and maintain their dominance.

However, D1 has slowly slumped into a sense of borderline 'entitlement' mentalities and while they wear the crown, we hold, and have always held the cards. 

We are small enough to slip into wars and impactful enough to choose the winners. Our ability to sway the pendulum has remained consistent and reliable enough to do it almost every round.  

RE and NDO had offered D1 a peace before nukes flew after they conveyed some hard-but-understandable feelings and of which they ultimately declined- and for that, much respect.

My thoughts in regard to D1 is that they are still the best choice to bear the crown, however their slight of hand over a more-than-fair war declaration and repugnant response to facing a defensive war that potentially effects their spot on the food chain shows all of the symptoms of complacentness. 

Gone are the days when Eurasia attempted disgustful dominance and gone are the days when TDO ran with an iron fist and the coordination between our two alliances was imperative.

Our tolerance towards one another has grown delicate and even so, our friendship and the history we shared together will always remain as a solid foundation when dealing with Defcon 1, whether they be our coalition partners or our worthy opponent.

What are you smoking? Do you have any idea what is involved in "outmaneuvering each other"? Do you realise what the crown is? Yes D1 won last round, and Alpha Wolves the round before. Your current war with D1 is solidifying their lead in Soldiers killed. Congratulations.

Blah blah blah about RE, D1 etc. The Roman Empire goes back far further than Defcon1 or you. You disgrace its memory. You talk about being the kingmaker or something? well I guess you might be kind of right.

TDO did not rule with an Iron Fist, Cazaric was so soft.

On 6/27/2017 at 11:48 AM, HiredGun said:

The difference was you were purposely late so we'd use most of our war slots on DCS.

The top 3 alliances have fought quite heavily so far this round, D1 and Rebels went at it for 17 days straight, D1 and UN had a crippling war which is why both sides agreed to end it a day early and it does not look like UN or Rebels are holding anything back in their current war so I think the top 3 have so far fought well, however I wont judge the remainder as it really does not concern me as to how they wish to play but I think others deserve far more scrutiny than the top 3. 

If you guys don't think we're pulling our weight then I welcome these coalition wars with open arms as will all of D1.

As for the crown, keep in mind the crown is earned not given and I'll be honest here, D1 does not care about wearing this crown, we actively help our competitors get better and we changed our entry requirements so new members needed an invite to be considered and we made this decision to help balance out the teams. We've turned away over a dozen people this round alone which is something alien to us but for the interest of trying to keep our game more balanced and fair, I made that call at the end of last round. This is a 100 mill round so even the greenest newbies can pack a punch even just for a war or two depending on their listening skills.

The D1 and RE friendship is based on correcting injustices and we have both burned many times for our mutual beliefs.

As for our 'entitlement' mentality and complacency, we're not perfect but we're happy with our progression and contribution's to the game over the years and we'll continue to reach for new heights but thanks for your concerns. :)

What you did with your slots when faced with an abundance, and then all of a sudden a complete lack, are most definitely a you problem. Disregarding the completely legitimate tactic that you decry as your main reason for it being a down declare. We were ready to rock and roll, they werent?

The rest I cant disagree with. At least you guys know what you are doing, despite the fact the ex Misfits TPC etc have all huddled together ;)

And its what you PERCEIVE to be as injustices.

4 hours ago, StevieG said:

You are right it was the best move.

How exactly are you keeping D1 at bay for other AAs to have a shot? Are you completely stupid or just lying through your teeth? Tell me.

1 half of the Alliance Awards go to the Alliance with the most Soldiers Killed. With UN and Rebels playing "pattycake" The only thing D1 needs to stay ahead in the race is WAR! Which you have given them. 

By the way, weve nuked every opponent every day. And I wish I got nuked every day of this war too man.

Wrong! The Phoenix Cobras were legends in their own right, but they were not famed for early wars, lol where are you getting this from?

And wrong again.

I cant remember a defensive war Fatality/Hired Gun has not complained down declare at. Even finding some reason to call it a down declare with even numbers. Oh our slots were used. Bad luck mate.

What are you smoking? Do you have any idea what is involved in "outmaneuvering each other"? Do you realise what the crown is? Yes D1 won last round, and Alpha Wolves the round before. Your current war with D1 is solidifying their lead in Soldiers killed. Congratulations.

Blah blah blah about RE, D1 etc. The Roman Empire goes back far further than Defcon1 or you. You disgrace its memory. You talk about being the kingmaker or something? well I guess you might be kind of right.

TDO did not rule with an Iron Fist, Cazaric was so soft.

What you did with your slots when faced with an abundance, and then all of a sudden a complete lack, are most definitely a you problem. Disregarding the completely legitimate tactic that you decry as your main reason for it being a down declare. We were ready to rock and roll, they werent?

The rest I cant disagree with. At least you guys know what you are doing, despite the fact the ex Misfits TPC etc have all huddled together ;)

And its what you PERCEIVE to be as injustices.

It's still frowned upon for another aa to enter after the dow has been posted so I dunno where you get this being a legitimate tactic from. Even in this war I wasn't too happy about it since I had broken up coord teams that worked better cos I mistakenly fought we were only fighting RE but the stats were still heavily on our side even with NDO plus war came to us so overall it was still relatively fair. I know RR isn't malicious like bundy has been on many occasions towards us and If I complain then it's for a legitimate reason.

Are you not happy the TPC and Misfit boys joined us? We've been friends for that many years it was only natural they'd end up with us. Hagdang bato is a original D1 member, Rock and myself spent rounds sharing knowledge of the game mechanics and the Misfits have been our longest and closest friends. 

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

It's still frowned upon for another aa to enter after the dow has been posted so I dunno where you get this being a legitimate tactic from. Even in this war I wasn't too happy about it since I had broken up coord teams that worked better cos I mistakenly fought we were only fighting RE 

Its horrible, then its good, then its bad, then its good....

Everything seems to be dependent on who's involved....no matter anything else....

I get the TE game now, less war and more politics, its all about who your friends are.....When did TE become SE, maybe its always been?

Al

31 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Its horrible, then its good, then its bad, then its good....

Everything seems to be dependent on who's involved....no matter anything else....

I get the TE game now, less war and more politics, its all about who your friends are.....When did TE become SE, maybe its always been?

Al

There are no politics Bundy. The issue with tR this round was that no, especially smaller, alliance was going to tolerate your 'no rules' approach.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

There are no politics Bundy. The issue with tR this round was that no, especially smaller, alliance was going to tolerate your 'no rules' approach.

This is not even in regards to the rebellion.... but stand by my approach...

6 hours ago, HiredGun said:

It's still frowned upon for another aa to enter after the dow has been posted so I dunno where you get this being a legitimate tactic from. Even in this war I wasn't too happy about it since I had broken up coord teams that worked better cos I mistakenly fought we were only fighting RE but the stats were still heavily on our side even with NDO plus war came to us so overall it was still relatively fair. I know RR isn't malicious like bundy has been on many occasions towards us and If I complain then it's for a legitimate reason.

Are you not happy the TPC and Misfit boys joined us? We've been friends for that many years it was only natural they'd end up with us. Hagdang bato is a original D1 member, Rock and myself spent rounds sharing knowledge of the game mechanics and the Misfits have been our longest and closest friends. 

hey HG i agreed to join LH and RE before his declaration .. i was at work and counldnt get to the internet when LH was about to or even made the declaration … I’m not to sure why he didn’t include us in the original … I’m sorry if it looked like or if you even thought it was a last minute declaration by NDO … i am very much against any alliance jumping on an opportunity … but please by all means know that was not NDO or my intent ….. was just looking for a fair or even still agaist the odds fun war ,,, i think this was one …..

newpost.png war tonight at 9pm 6/24/2017 5:33:40 PM 6 45

note.png magnifier.png 

that was from our alliance announcement … sorry if there was confusion but i can guarantee NDO and myself had no ill intent 

Edited by RoadRash

As RoadRash had mentioned, we had planned on a specific update, although RoadRash would try to make it then and if he couldn't, as soon as he could.

Upon our original declaration we kept NDO off the list as we didn't want them hit until they were for sure ready for war. So we coined up creative writing to cover the fact.

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

As RoadRash had mentioned, we had planned on a specific update, although RoadRash would try to make it then and if he couldn't, as soon as he could.

Upon our original declaration we kept NDO off the list as we didn't want them hit until they were for sure ready for war. So we coined up creative writing to cover the fact.

yes sir HG neither LH or myself had no intent just looked for a good war and i would like to think we all enjoyed it 

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

yes sir HG neither LH or myself had no intent just looked for a good war and i would like to think we all enjoyed it 

No problem at all and I appreciate the explanation.

It was a good tough fight and I wish both of your alliances a swift rebuild.

16 hours ago, HiredGun said:

You mistakenly thought. another you problem. Even in the exact same scenario, you cry to hell and highwater. Bundy is 100% correct here. You have always been way too paranoid with Alpha Wolves/Bundy. And his intentions. I told you this ages ago. Im pretty sure this was DCS too right? and as such wasnt even in my hands?

It was natural they would with them leaving OP to engage us along with you not 2 days out of peace in an attempt to lock us in anarchy. the round prior. And misfits just kept getting wrecked so they were forced to do something too.

47 minutes ago, StevieG said:

You mistakenly thought. another you problem. Even in the exact same scenario, you cry to hell and highwater. Bundy is 100% correct here. You have always been way too paranoid with Alpha Wolves/Bundy. And his intentions. I told you this ages ago. Im pretty sure this was DCS too right? and as such wasnt even in my hands?

It was natural they would with them leaving OP to engage us along with you not 2 days out of peace in an attempt to lock us in anarchy. the round prior. And misfits just kept getting wrecked so they were forced to do something too.

There is nothing unusual about thinking no alliance would attack after the dow is posted, usually only Bundy or youself attack after the dow against D1 but you were both at war so I did mistakely think it wouldn't happen. The war use to be postponed if all parties were not ready but a coalition partner entering a day after the dow is not normal.

Bundy has done nothing but wage unfair wars against D1 for the last 3 rounds so what changed then? Did he all of a sudden decide to play fair by entering the war a day after the DCS dow. No one in D1 believes his or your bs, we don't trust either of you unlike Roadrash and LH who have been honest and sincere, the stats were still heavily against them and Roadrash apologized.  You two lost all your credibility with us long ago so don't act like it's alright for Bundy and yourself if LH and RR get a pass.

Kaboom had no time to manage Misfits so the alliance fell mostly inactive but congrats on beating up inactives. 

Rock n Hagdang had grown impatient waiting to go to war, they asked if they could join D1 for a war, i said something a long the line of "well as a matter of fact one is about to begin" ;)

5 hours ago, StevieG said:

Even in the exact same scenario, you cry to hell and highwater. 

RE and NDO have a long-standed history of following the gentlemen's agreement.

If you and Bundy follow this genuine approach, then your blunders would also be much more forgivable.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock