Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bajoran Federation said:

War is war. 

Good luck guys!

Better than nothing, right? :)

Good luck Bajor!

5 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

Hmm, would you care to make it 81? I've been in need of a new punching bag

Sign the treaty with The Rebellion already, you're not fooling anyone. Back-channeling to spare each other's pixels is frowned upon.

I will be keeping a keen eye on the UN / tRs damage ratios.

My prediction with all of the prearrangement is that a wet noodle would have made more of an impact.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sign the treaty with The Rebellion already, you're not fooling anyone. Back-channeling to save each other's pixels is frowned upon.

I'll let you keep talking out your rear. When our war with Rebels is over I'll personally send you a breakdown of how much we destroyed. Just don't be surprised when that breakdown includes bright mushroom clouds hitting your own nation.

Edited by LordSunday

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sign the treaty with The Rebellion already, you're not fooling anyone. Back-channeling to spare each other's pixels is frowned upon.

Because war is the way to spare pixels, right? 

Our war with the Rebels will be no less damaging then our previous wars. 

Tread lightly, LH. You're losing all the "friends" you have left and you don't even know it. A man without friends is a man without power. 

Our war with the Rebels will be no less damaging then our previous wars. 

Tread lightly, LH. You're losing all the "friends" you have left and you don't even know it. A man without friends is a man without power. 

Friends do not choose TE wars, the stats do. If I lose friends for hitting D1 and being open about my thoughts on the grotesque prearranged UN / Rebellion shin dig, then they are better off being on their way. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Friends do not choose TE wars, the stats do. If I lose friends for hitting D1 and being open about my thoughts on the grotesque prearranged UN / Rebellion shin dig, then they are better off being on their way. 

Where were you when DCS and OP prearranged their war? 

Your ridiculous bias is clearly affecting your "thoughts." 

Where were you when DCS and OP prearranged their war? 

Your ridiculous bias is clearly affecting your "thoughts." 

OP did not know they were being targeted. 

6 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Absolutely, The Pheniox Cobras were notorious for hitting early-and-often, as a war of their choice was much better than a war of someone else's.

In a nutshell, locking yourselves into a piddle paddle with tR protects you from actual real wars. Had you two of just warred each other, fine and respectable. But you took a sacred event and put cuddly bunny ears on it.

8 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Huh? 

Quote from Wile E:

"Next this was a prearranged war ... your government and I set it up   IF we did not think it was a fair war we would not have pulled the trigger"

Zero comparison. Not even a little bit. It's almost hard to find the original post considering the element of surprise members of both alliances conveyed.

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Zero comparison. Not even a little bit. It's almost hard to find the original post considering the element of surprise members of both alliances conveyed.

LH it's amazing how you ignored me in this. Are you scared of fighting someone who only plays "patty-cake" according to you?

4 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

LH it's amazing how you ignored me in this. Are you scared of fighting someone who only plays "patty-cake" according to you?

No, I just do not have the time for your weak leadership. I'm surprised it bothers you that much, it's almost like you feel guilty. (Well you should)

Now run along, back to that patti cake thread you and tR are engaging in.

This thread is for the reserved veterans and staunt gentleman's agreement abiders, engaging in a real war; D1, RE, NDO.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

9 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This thread is for the reserved veterans and staunt gentleman's agreement abiders, engaging in a real war; D1, RE, NDO.

If we didn't abide by it we would've rolled RE by now.

I still have respect for Ningkeptune though. He doesn't cry about everything like you do. 

2 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

If we didn't abide by it we would've rolled RE by now.

I still have respect for Ningkeptune though. He doesn't cry about everything like you do. 

You are very defensive on this position.

Bajoran, I been here long enough to recognize a giant hunk of garbage and that's exactly what I'm predicting your war with tR to be. It's an easy fix, prove otherwise. The fact that you and Lord Bumday are so flabbergasted proves my point. 

12 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

No, I just do not have the time for your weak leadership.

You are completely oblivious...

LH please do yourself a favor before you get the entire TE community to roll you and give it up. This all started on a baseless claim that UN has and had no control over and since then you take every available opportunity to try and poke at us. If it weren't for you calling such a quick war on D1 by this point the leadership of UN would've rolled your entire alliance. Now I have a war to prepare for; I'll let D1 wring your neck out unless they're gracious enough to allow me the honor.

RE  a bunch of warmongers   35 war and there is only 6 of them 

.....................................................................................

I am going to help everyone save time ....here is a list of one line insults and comebacks

please insert the number of the insult you would like to use 

1) Intelligence is like an underwear. It is important that you have it, but not necessary that you show it off.

2) Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example

3) If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ.

4) You're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.

5) Your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it is a prick.

6) Yo're so ugly, when your mom dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering.

7) It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

8) Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory

9) If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth.

10) I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you.

And My fav  " Strong people don't put others down. They lift them up and slam them on the ground for maximum damage. "

Edited by Wayne World

3 hours ago, Wayne World said:

RE  a bunch of warmongers   35 war and there is only 6 of them 

.....................................................................................

I am going to help everyone save time ....here is a list of one line insults and comebacks

please insert the number of the insult you would like to use 

1) Intelligence is like an underwear. It is important that you have it, but not necessary that you show it off.

2) Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example

3) If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ.

4) You're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.

5) Your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it is a prick.

6) Yo're so ugly, when your mom dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering.

7) It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

8) Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory

9) If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth.

10) I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you.

And My fav  " Strong people don't put others down. They lift them up and slam them on the ground for maximum damage. "

You are a wonderful leader

I find this hard to believe....

So RE declares on D1 on the 24th with RE way underdogging it.

NDO jumps in on the 25th to help even the stats?

Weird I did the same thing last round and was crucified over it..... AW declares the next day to help even the odds of DCS vs D1.....

Only difference is D1 has still an upper hand this time where last round it was completely even....

Funny how things work out.... I guess the women's shoe salesman just gets screwed.

giphy.gif

Have fun all.

Al

My reflection on this war are as follows:

As it stands, I would have certainly liked to have seen more of an attempt from the top 3 alliances to outmaneuver one another in an effort to make a legitimate pursuit of the crown.

This inevitably would have allowed RE to engage in wars with alliances like DCS, NDO, and OP and perhaps pulled a war doves / Eurasia coalition together on NLoN- or any of the mid ranged alliances.

The current war with D1 is exciting because it allows us to fight the best fighters on planet Steve, however there has certainly been some private discussions of which apparently were long overdue. While I will not reveal specifics of the conversations the term 'jealousy' was coined and it has certainly left some distaste, and perhaps even disgruntleness.

D1 certainly wears the crown and they've fought hard for that. What they are forgetting is, so did we... Over the past 3 1/2 years RE has played the role of meatshield for D1 because we knew then that a strong D1 was good for us- and we were knocked out of many-many rounds for D1 to earn and maintain their dominance.

However, D1 has slowly slumped into a sense of borderline 'entitlement' mentalities and while they wear the crown, we hold, and have always held the cards. 

We are small enough to slip into wars and impactful enough to choose the winners. Our ability to sway the pendulum has remained consistent and reliable enough to do it almost every round.  

RE and NDO had offered D1 a peace before nukes flew after they conveyed some hard-but-understandable feelings and of which they ultimately declined- and for that, much respect.

My thoughts in regard to D1 is that they are still the best choice to bear the crown, however their slight of hand over a more-than-fair war declaration and repugnant response to facing a defensive war that potentially effects their spot on the food chain shows all of the symptoms of complacentness. 

Gone are the days when Eurasia attempted disgustful dominance and gone are the days when TDO ran with an iron fist and the coordination between our two alliances was imperative.

Our tolerance towards one another has grown delicate and even so, our friendship and the history we shared together will always remain as a solid foundation when dealing with Defcon 1, whether they be our coalition partners or our worthy opponent.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

As it stands, I would have certainly liked to have seen more of an attempt from the top 3 alliances to outmaneuver one another in an effort to make a legitimate pursuit of the crown.

This inevitably would have allowed RE to engage in wars with alliances like DCS, NDO, and OP and perhaps pulled a war doves / Eurasia coalition together on NLoN- or any of the mid ranged alliances.

The current war with D1 is exciting because it allows us to fight the best fighters on planet Steve, however there has certainly been some private discussions of which apparently were long overdue. While I will not reveal specifics of the conversations the term 'jealousy' was coined and it has certainly left some distaste, and perhaps even disgruntleness.

D1 certainly wears the crown and they've fought hard for that. What they are forgetting is, so did we... Over the past 3 1/2 years RE has played the role of meatshield for D1 because we knew then that a strong D1 was good for us- and we were knocked out of many-many rounds for D1 to earn and maintain their dominance.

However, D1 has slowly slumped into a sense of borderline 'entitlement' mentalities and while they wear the crown, we hold, and have always held the cards. 

We are small enough to slip into wars and impactful enough to choose the winners. Our ability to sway the pendulum has remained consistent and reliable enough to do it almost every round.  

RE and NDO had offered D1 a peace before nukes flew after they conveyed some hard-but-understandable feelings and of which they ultimately declined- and for that, much respect.

My thoughts in regard to D1 is that they are still the best choice to bear the crown, however their slight of hand over a more-than-fair war declaration and repugnant response to facing a defensive war that potentially effects their spot on the food chain shows all of the symptoms of complacentness. 

Gone are the days when Eurasia attempted disgustful dominance and gone are the days when TDO ran with an iron fist and the coordination between our two alliances was imperative.

Our tolerance towards one another has grown delicate and even so, our friendship and the history we shared together will always remain as a solid foundation when dealing with Defcon 1, whether they be our coalition partners or our worthy opponent.

Wise man LH! 

Cheers bud

o/ War

5 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I find this hard to believe....

So RE declares on D1 on the 24th with RE way underdogging it.

NDO jumps in on the 25th to help even the stats?

Weird I did the same thing last round and was crucified over it..... AW declares the next day to help even the odds of DCS vs D1.....

Only difference is D1 has still an upper hand this time where last round it was completely even....

Funny how things work out.... I guess the women's shoe salesman just gets screwed.

giphy.gif

Have fun all.

Al

The difference was you were purposely late so we'd use most of our war slots on DCS.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The top 3 alliances have fought quite heavily so far this round, D1 and Rebels went at it for 17 days straight, D1 and UN had a crippling war which is why both sides agreed to end it a day early and it does not look like UN or Rebels are holding anything back in their current war so I think the top 3 have so far fought well, however I wont judge the remainder as it really does not concern me as to how they wish to play but I think others deserve far more scrutiny than the top 3. 

If you guys don't think we're pulling our weight then I welcome these coalition wars with open arms as will all of D1.

As for the crown, keep in mind the crown is earned not given and I'll be honest here, D1 does not care about wearing this crown, we actively help our competitors get better and we changed our entry requirements so new members needed an invite to be considered and we made this decision to help balance out the teams. We've turned away over a dozen people this round alone which is something alien to us but for the interest of trying to keep our game more balanced and fair, I made that call at the end of last round. This is a 100 mill round so even the greenest newbies can pack a punch even just for a war or two depending on their listening skills.

The D1 and RE friendship is based on correcting injustices and we have both burned many times for our mutual beliefs.

As for our 'entitlement' mentality and complacency, we're not perfect but we're happy with our progression and contribution's to the game over the years and we'll continue to reach for new heights but thanks for your concerns. :)