Good Afternoon TE Nations,

United Nations

Tomorrow, Parking Lot, After School, It’s ON!

Basically we are challenging you to a schoolyard brawl Friday 6/23/2017 @ 7pm game time. Come and strut your stuff!

tenor.gif

YES WE ARE! :)

We will not attack until 7pm and we are requesting the same, also in lieu of this fun we will not conduct spy ops that incite gov, religion, or IRS.

If this seem unfair or the stats seem horrible a cancellation will be accepted up until tomorrow mid day!

dale-step-brothers-gif.gif

Lets have some fun!

Alliance
down.gif up.gif

Total
down.gif up.gif

Active
down.gif up.gif
Strength
down.gif up.gif
Avg
down.gif up.gif
Score
down_active.gif up.gif
Anarchy
down.gif up.gif
Infras
down.gif up.gif
Tech
down.gif up.gif
Nukes
down.gif up.gif

1) United Nations
award.png
2) The Rebellion
award.png

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Stats look as even as they can be with the pickins

I appreciate that LH, kinda without that last part....but I'll take it

Edited by AL Bundy

Seemed think a cool way to start a war. (Malakarlian's idea)

Also this was the most time I ever spent on a DoW.

And yes we have agreed to move to the 25th.

Al

What's with the prearranged wars recently? Too much diplomacy and politics in this game... Ah.. 

i love it … I’ve been wanting to do this for rounds now … take away the element of surprise and have a good clean toe to toe fight 

good luck all 

4 hours ago, wasso said:

What's with the prearranged wars recently? Too much diplomacy and politics in this game... Ah.. 

Hay, well some alliances crys when they get hit out of the blue (wont say names)

UN has been great to us in the past thought we would try something new.

Al

13 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Hay, well some alliances crys when they get hit out of the blue (wont say names)

UN has been great to us in the past thought we would try something new.

Al

These condescending remarks don't do you any favors as I've noticed you like to show how salty you are at the first opportunity. Do your own alliance a favor and move on as we have. If you had treated D1 with a fraction of the fairness you're treating the UN with then you wouldn't be so salty all the time.

I'll be blatantly honest, this is not a 'backyard brawl', but instead a slumber-party-pillow-fight... extra fluff.

The notion here is giving each other's alliance 'just the tip' in an effort to stat-pad and avoid another confrontation with D1 too early.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

10 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'll be blatantly honest, this is not a 'backyard brawl', but instead a slumber-party-pillow-fight... extra fluff.

The notion here is giving each other's alliance 'just the tip' as to avoid another confrontation with D1, at least for a few more weeks.

We did not create this DoW LH, we have no control over it. This was the choice of Rebels to give us advanced notice.

18 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

We did not create this DoW LH, we have no control over it. This was the choice of Rebels to give us advanced notice.

A 'postponed war' and rediculous fluffy-fluff-fluff.

If an opponent did that to RE, we would beat them just out of principle. You bloated alliance maggots make me sick.

The great warriors of TE from the teen rounds are rolling over in their graves right now...

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

A 'postponed war' and rediculous fluffy-fluff-fluff.

If an opponent did that to RE, we would beat them just out of principle. You bloated alliance maggots make me sick.

The great warriors of TE from the teen rounds are rolling over in their graves right now.

Bloated alliance maggots?

You seem to forget that the UN has already fought D1. The UN and D1's war was an extremely fair and heavy hitting fight that caused between the two AAs over 352,000 NS damage. Are we still maggots?

Now that I think on it we also had a very clean and respectable war with RE and DCS. This will now be the third war we're fighting in, most of any AA thus far in the round. Please, do not call us maggots when we seem to be the most war happy.

Can't do nothing right, try to be nice everyone salty, do something the same way everyone else does everyone salt... 

Ya'll can kiss the where the sun don't shine :)

UN we will see you Sunday as scheduled :)...

Al

4 hours ago, LordSunday said:

Now that I think on it we also had a very clean and respectable war with RE and DCS. This will now be the third war we're fighting in, most of any AA thus far in the round. Please, do not call us maggots when we seem to be the most war happy.

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Can't do nothing right, try to be nice everyone salty, do something the same way everyone else does everyone salt... 

Ya'll can kiss the where the sun don't shine :)

UN we will see you Sunday as scheduled :)...

Al

Enjoy your pillow fight, you two. Try not to get sand in your.... .... ....

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Enjoy your pillow fight, you two. Try not to get sand in your.... .... ....

It's funny how at first you like the declare, but soon as HG said something negative you changed your mind haha

LH AND HG SITTING IN A TREE....... Seems funny to me :)

Al

10 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

It's funny how at first you like the declare, but soon as HG said something negative you changed your mind haha

LH AND HG SITTING IN A TREE....... Seems funny to me :)

Al

I enjoyed the war until it turned into a fluff fest. It won't be long until you two agree to lob only one cruise missile at each other.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I enjoyed the war until it turned into a fluff fest. It won't be long until you two agree to lob only one cruise missile at each other.

Rest assured LH there will be nukes and cruise missiles alike flying. However I'd suggest if you keep making comments like this you watch one of those doesn't accidentally land on your nation. I'd love to show you how much of a pillow fighter I am.

5 hours ago, LordSunday said:

Rest assured LH there will be nukes and cruise missiles alike flying. However I'd suggest if you keep making comments like this you watch one of those doesn't accidentally land on your nation. I'd love to show you how much of a pillow fighter I am.

When your nation 'accidentally' lands a cruise missile on my nation, rest assured that will also be the day that the children of The Roman Empire will be using your corpse as a piñata.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

27 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

When your nation to 'accidentally' lands a cruise missile on my nation, rest assured that will also be the day that the children of The Roman Empire will be using your corpse as a piñata.

Why's that? Don't have the balls to back up your claims alone against me?