Official Surrender of Sparta

48 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Unlike some people, I read the terms. I kinda like them, with the exception of the eternal term. I hate eternal terms. But #1 and #2 are neat.

I am sorta disappointed to see this war end though. Still, it lasted longer than I expected, if not as long as I hoped.

I'm with you, though I wish it had expanded.  More war for the rest of us is a good thing.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

They certain are different terms, as Grub said, if Sparta likes them.. Must have been an interesting conversation to get to those terms. I still think Grub is a cumdumpster, nothing has changed in that regard. 

Change is inevitable

2 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

Ahh crap, meh, Very well, I retract my mean and hurtful comments on the following terms, you explain how Sparta and the NpO agreed on a tech redistribution. 

I made a suggestion on something that would both satisfy us and still have a positive impact on their alliance. They readily accepted it as a workable concept.    The reasons for the suggestion and their acceptance are of course confidential.  

It it is not a secret that alliance members can not always fight due to external factors but it is also true that sometimes people are either too lazy or too concerned with their own pixels to support their team.  Each case on its merits   Now those who went all out can accept some small token from their team mates who sought peace mode for 3 months or more.   I see no down side.  There is of course an option to not play nicely with your alliance and fight Polaris for as long as we deem necessary.  Who would want that over helping your mates. 

Interesting terms, I like that NpO did not go the vendictive route, but went a direction that was a win, win for Sparta. It shows is less about the war and more the character of the people negociating the terms. My hat is off to Sparta for the good terms. and I My respect to NpO and AlmightyGrub for showing the quality of leadership that the game is lacking.

Edited by wiccan high priest

4 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I made a suggestion on something that would both satisfy us and still have a positive impact on their alliance. They readily accepted it as a workable concept.    The reasons for the suggestion and their acceptance are of course confidential.  

It it is not a secret that alliance members can not always fight due to external factors but it is also true that sometimes people are either too lazy or too concerned with their own pixels to support their team.  Each case on its merits   Now those who went all out can accept some small token from their team mates who sought peace mode for 3 months or more.   I see no down side.  There is of course an option to not play nicely with your alliance and fight Polaris for as long as we deem necessary.  Who would want that over helping your mates. 

Hmm.. well, not how I expected it to come about, but I think it's merit worthy given the guys who hid in peace mode for 3 months and all. You are no longer a cumdumpster, now you are a mere cumstain. 

9 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

Hmm.. well, not how I expected it to come about, but I think it's merit worthy given the guys who hid in peace mode for 3 months and all. You are no longer a cumdumpster, now you are a mere cumstain. 

Maybe one day I can get upgraded again. 

I actually like these terms. It rewards the true warriors of Sparta, by making those who stayed in peace mode the whole time build up their tech. On my first read over it, I thought that looked like a lot of tech before I realized it was going back to Sparta.

Congrats to NpO on their victory and putting some thought into interesting terms.

Also congrats to Sparta on holding out long enough to get fair terms. Moving tech from those who don't fight over to your warriors will likely make your alliance a better fighter in the long run, so I don't think these terms look bad at all if Sparta found them acceptable.

Whatever happened to white peace?

As much as I don't really like Sparta, NpO would've never been able to pull off something like this if Sparta wasn't so alienated today.

Terms like this is why Karma v2 needs to happen.

57 minutes ago, Samus said:

As much as I don't really like Sparta, NpO would've never been able to pull off something like this if Sparta wasn't so alienated today.

Yes because redistribution within an alliance is exactly like 10s of thousands of tech that had to be delivered from the defeated top tier downwards to the victor pre karma. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jay Kay

2 hours ago, Samus said:

You literally are in the hegemony, I don't think you get to !@#$%* about the hegemony, and if you have problems with it, start plotting, use your position to your advantage,

1 hour ago, Mogar said:

You literally are in the hegemony, I don't think you get to !@#$%* about the hegemony, and if you have problems with it, start plotting, use your position to your advantage,

We're not the ones forcing reps upon beaten down opponents or overriding an alliances membership conditions.

EDIT:

Actually I misread the terms completely. Didn't realise the reps were going back to Sparta's fighting nations.

On review that's actually a good set of terms.

Accept my apologies.

Good war.

Stay out of peace mode.

Edited by Samus

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

Vote with your feet then.

Voting with your feet is how you end up in MI6 and getting rolled over and over again. Most of the other choices are dead husks or politically isolated.

Sorry, PTSD kicked in. Don't mind me.

On 6/21/2017 at 6:09 AM, The Big Bad said:

Now Sparta you have keep it together at least long enough to aid those did fight for you.  Never have so many owed so much to so few..

I will never get used to seeing you as a member of Polar.  But I understand that our permanent war against Pacifica was not everyone's cup of tea, so best of luck in Polar.