Official Surrender of Sparta

NpO%20Flag.pngElYwTWL.png

Official Surrender of Sparta

Sparta hereby surrenders to the combined forces of The New Polar Order, Fark, Mostly Harmless Alliance and Umbrella.

Sparta hereby agrees to the following terms of surrender:

1.  The Top 10 Peace Mode nations in Sparta (as agreed previously by both Sparta and The New Polar Order) will provide 54000 units of technology to the Top 10 Spartan fighting nations (as previously agreed by both Sparta and the New Polar Order).  Such movement of technology is to occur within 11 aid cycles using as many aid slots as required to accomplish the movement.

2.  If any Spartan nation defined in #1 declines to send the technology in a timely manner, such nation will be removed from the Spartan alliance and subject to whatever fates befalls them at the discretion of the New Polar Order.  Such nation will be replaced on the roster by another Spartan nation deemed suitable by both Sparta and the New Polar Order.

3.  If any Spartan Peace Mode nation chooses to leave Sparta rather than meet these terms they shall likewise be subject to whatever fate befalls them at the discretion of the New Polar Order.  Such nation may never return to Sparta having disgraced themselves beyond redemption.

4.  The New Polar Order will not attack or engage in otherwise hostile conduct towards Sparta for the duration of these terms.  Once all technology has been moved according to these terms, this surrender will be completed and Sparta and the New Polar Order will both go their separate ways unencumbered by these terms.

Signed for the New Polar Order,

EaTeMuP  - Emperor
AlmightyGrub  - Regent, Imperator Emeritus
HannaH - Minister of Truth
Emperor Jason   - Minister of Peace
Quantum Leap   - Minister of Love
bluesam3  - Minister of Plenty

Signed for Mostly Harmless Alliance,

Jesbro, Scorpio, Jalap - MHA triumvirs.

Signed for Fark,

182 - Submitter
Arcane - Speaker of the TF Council,
BozDaBoz, Yak, 905, Decide R Inchief - TF Council

Signed for Umbrella

Roquentin - President of Umbrella

Signed for Sparta

Ezeriel - King of Sparta 

Whitetigger - King of Sparta

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I like these terms.  Sparta likes these terms.  You are therefore irrelevant.

Congratulations Sparta on peace.  It was a long road.

Im sure Sparta wouldve liked better terms but yes you are correct on the fact that I am irrelevant.

3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I like these terms.  Sparta accepted these terms.  You are therefore irrelevant.

Congratulations Sparta on peace.  It was a long road.

FTFY

Just now, Mogar said:

Sparta sending tech to Sparta, what is the issue?

My only real issue is that most likely those nations were ordered into PM by their government and now they will be punished for it. But yeah overall terms are okay.

I don't honestly recall why one would think there's a basis in the statement that Karma War had anything to do with ending the practice of alliances rebuilding their fighting nations. If one wants to be reachy about it and call it reps, Karma wasn't even the end of those. Witness Bipolar War or TOP/IRON-NpO War.

Well fought to Polar ofc. o/

Edited by Auctor

On the one hand, Sparta's uppers are stripped of their tech, which is a sound strategy if you're trying to weaken those uppers over the long-term. On the other hand, that tech is going right back into Spartan nations (certainly an interesting term), which I'm sure works for Sparta and not just because increased alliance parity is a good thing.

Course, even though this is posted publicly, I too am irrelevant and don't have a stake in this so my feathers aren't ruffled one way or another.

awwwww man i just needed one more nuke to eat and would have been at #7 casualty …..

i don’t mind one last nuke guys wink wink …. pretty please with sugar on top …..

great war guys i have found that at least 90% of my opponents have given me a good fight thank you very much for that ….

and i like this rep agreement i like it very much .. have those who lost so little give to those who lost so much 

o/ 

RoadRash 

12 hours ago, Morphine said:

My only real issue is that most likely those nations were ordered into PM by their government and now they will be punished for it. But yeah overall terms are okay.

yeah but those nations that have to give up some tech now got to keep all there tech until now and get to keep all there infra. the interesting thing is who is considered the top 10 Sparta fighting nations. that and if those nations have a low enough tech number, do they have enough cash left to buy up some tech before hand.

Unlike some people, I read the terms. I kinda like them, with the exception of the eternal term. I hate eternal terms. But #1 and #2 are neat.

I am sorta disappointed to see this war end though. Still, it lasted longer than I expected, if not as long as I hoped.