• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see nothing has changed. Is anyone in DCS capable of attacking nations closer in their NS range? Not a single one of you attacked a nation with a greater NS.. I am literally the only one and I had to attack the #1 Remington. Yet you guys want to complain about us "Flag Running"?

First, Wilee, Didn't you specifically request spy info on a member of yours for potential flag running? Because im pretty sure you did (or a gov member)

Second, Every alliance in the game has rules against rouge attacks. What were we suppose to do? Blind side one of the other alliances while they were already at war or fresh from one? Then everyone would be on here crying bohoo "You attacked, no fair". We can just as easily look at any of you and be like "Why didn't you attack us? Dont want a challenge? Flag running?"

Not all of us are mechanics manipulators who can only compete when they manipulate the loop holes, trade swap, and win solely on financial ability rather than actual merit or war time strategy. We don't have the resources to trade swap effectively so we have to play to our ability.

Oh and for the record, this is my first post in months, so it gets to be lengthy. I only felt the need to post this after getting several nasty taunts from DCS members in my PM because apparently my casualty count isn't to their satisfaction...my bad.

Need a tissue? For someone who hasn't been in a single war 2 months into the round, you sure like to cry a lot.

And as for your 'coward' accusations, I'm planning on being in 7 wars. None of you were higher NS than me. Suck it up buttercup.

Edited by Jesusfreak

1 hour ago, WileyXero said:

Nice to see nothing has changed. Is anyone in DCS capable of attacking nations closer in their NS range? Not a single one of you attacked a nation with a greater NS.. I am literally the only one and I had to attack the #1 Remington. Yet you guys want to complain about us "Flag Running"?

First, Wilee, Didn't you specifically request spy info on a member of yours for potential flag running? Because im pretty sure you did (or a gov member)

Second, Every alliance in the game has rules against rouge attacks. What were we suppose to do? Blind side one of the other alliances while they were already at war or fresh from one? Then everyone would be on here crying bohoo "You attacked, no fair". We can just as easily look at any of you and be like "Why didn't you attack us? Dont want a challenge? Flag running?"

Not all of us are mechanics manipulators who can only compete when they manipulate the loop holes, trade swap, and win solely on financial ability rather than actual merit or war time strategy. We don't have the resources to trade swap effectively so we have to play to our ability.

Oh and for the record, this is my first post in months, so it gets to be lengthy. I only felt the need to post this after getting several nasty taunts from DCS members in my PM because apparently my casualty count isn't to their satisfaction...my bad.

Hi Wiley! Long time since we last talked (and I'm glad to see you're still around).

But in this case I disagree with you, DCS is evening things out by throwing OP in the meat grinder. 

OP hasn't done anything, hasn't contributed anything, this round, except for sitting untouched and back collect, some alliances have already fought 3 wars! 

Draining that warchest a hundred million isn't going to kill you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

37 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Hi Wiley! Long time since we last talked (and I'm glad to see you're still around).

But in this case I disagree with you, DCS is evening things out by throwing OP in the meat grinder. 

OP hasn't done anything, hasn't contributed anything, this round, except for sitting untouched and back collect, some alliances have already fought 3 wars! 

Agree to a point, I know weird....

Al

52 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

My point exactly, no one in OP has much more than 100 million. You assuming that already proves how off base you are. If we spent 100mill we wouldn't be able to rebuild so that's just poor advice. No one here is Flag Running. If we did it would be a poor attempt at best.

Once again, no one is trade swapping. I think you underestimate the boost you are provided by doing so. Meanwhile Remington is #1 at 45K NS and 210+Million (I can prove that number btw). And im being accused of flag running by DCS members.

Edited by WileyXero

1 hour ago, Jesusfreak said:

Need a tissue? For someone who hasn't been in a single war 2 months into the round, you sure like to cry a lot.

And as for your 'coward' accusations, I'm planning on being in 7 wars. None of you were higher NS than me. Suck it up buttercup.

lol bro you are a cowards, and you did down-declare.. Plz elaborate on the "tissue" as it was u and your alliance who sent the whiny pm's/ Am I to pass this tissue on to your nearest cry baby? Cause I can do that...wrapped nice and neat in a nuclear package.

"None of you were higher NS than me" - My point exactly you giant tool. You were stronger than our strongest yet you still had to declare lower. Rather than attack me you went lower on the list. I had to declare on you and Remington. Other wise it would be a slaughter.

EDIT:

Lol just look at you #1. 3 wars, 1 offensive Battle. Lmao...Cowards is absolutely the correct word.

Also please dont forget to make your arguing point on all my other statements. Like DCS request that we provide them with spy information on one of your own members for flag running?

Edited by WileyXero

We've got 3-4 spy reports of over 200 mil on you guys. Try again.

As for me hitting low, why would I waste an offensive slot on you, when it's obvious you would fill my defensive slot? I would have been severely dissapointed if you hadn't. That's basic war strategy. I suggest you just shut up and fight, because you're the only one here trying make something out of nothing.

Edited by Jesusfreak

4 minutes ago, Jesusfreak said:

We've got 3-4 spy reports of over 200 mil on you guys. Try again.

As for me hitting low, why would I waste an offensive slot on you, when it's obvious you would fill my defensive slot? I would have been severely dissapointed if you hadn't. That's basic war strategy. I suggest you just shut up and fight, because you're the only one here trying make something out of nothing.

Lol your strategy to curb potential flag runners is to avoid the highst NS and then "Hope" they hit you. lol dont join the army.

2 hours ago, WileyXero said:

Lol your strategy to curb potential flag runners is to avoid the highst NS and then "Hope" they hit you. lol dont join the army.

It's good to see you Wiley. Enjoy the war mate, D1 can only dream of being hit with stats this even. :P

4 hours ago, WileyXero said:

My point exactly, no one in OP has much more than 100 million. You assuming that already proves how off base you are. If we spent 100mill we wouldn't be able to rebuild so that's just poor advice. No one here is Flag Running. If we did it would be a poor attempt at best.

Once again, no one is trade swapping. I think you underestimate the boost you are provided by doing so. Meanwhile Remington is #1 at 45K NS and 210+Million (I can prove that number btw). And im being accused of flag running by DCS members.

Haha I would love a 100 million war chest. You act like that's so low haha  But what do I know, just a women's shoe salesman here.

Al

6 hours ago, WileyXero said:

Wow where do I start...

Lets start with down declares your avg strength was 26,916 vs 33,938  we had an avg  7k advantage   It is hard to up declare when  our NS was higher down the line

Show me where any DCS member has called any OP member a "Flag runner"

until you started with the bad mouthing NO DCS member has said anything about OP

Next this was a prearranged war ... your government and I set it up   IF we did not think it was a fair war we would not have pulled the trigger

It was felt we had an advantage in NS you had advantage in Tech levels

"after getting several nasty taunts from DCS members"   IT IS A GAME

I have been kiddin around with the people I am at war with ... but

They have known me since I started in round 10 .. I have nothing but respect for OP and they know it

"mechanics manipulators "  I bet you don't LC swap or delete your GC's before you collect ... its all part of the game

If you want to resource swap why not step up in your alliance and manage it for your government .

Next about your threat

We have had  people in the past  that rouged us we will live past it

and I do not think you will get any support for your allegations from the rest of TE or even in OP 

To: Wile E Coyote    From: Beezy    Date: 6/20/2017 3:18:54 PM

Subject: War-Round

Friendly heads up, I will be nuking members of your alliance and conducting ground attacks throughout the remainder of the round, and most likely next round as well (at least to start). I have received numerous complaints from members DCS about "Flag running" and not enough casualties. For that reason, as not to upset members of the community, especially DCS, I will be doing random "War-Checks", as I am not allowed to attack without gov permission, I will be limited in my acts of engagement.

I will likely start out next round somewhere around day 15. Purchasing a MP on day one SDI on 5 and CSI on 15. Then I will begin spying and nuking members of your Alliance.

Sincerly,
WileyXero

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

DCS is already making humanitarian progress. In one day they've taken an alliance who hasn't warred in 2 months and propelling them to declare on day 7 of next round.

Well done Wiley

I do not believe  Wiley Xero  speaks for the government of OP

Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 6/21/2017 6:33:27 AM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 6/25/2017.

firework.gif

Congratulations. Your nation is two months old today. In celebration your citizens will experience +2 happiness today.

I wish my people would make up their minds  Are they Celebrating or Devastated

4 minutes ago, Wayne World said:

Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 6/21/2017 6:33:27 AM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 6/25/2017.

firework.gif

Congratulations. Your nation is two months old today. In celebration your citizens will experience +2 happiness today.

literally  lol 

15 hours ago, Wayne World said:

To: Wile E Coyote    From: Beezy    Date: 6/20/2017 3:18:54 PM

Subject: War-Round

Friendly heads up, I will be nuking members of your alliance and conducting ground attacks throughout the remainder of the round, and most likely next round as well (at least to start). I have received numerous complaints from members DCS about "Flag running" and not enough casualties. For that reason, as not to upset members of the community, especially DCS, I will be doing random "War-Checks", as I am not allowed to attack without gov permission, I will be limited in my acts of engagement.

I will likely start out next round somewhere around day 15. Purchasing a MP on day one SDI on 5 and CSI on 15. Then I will begin spying and nuking members of your Alliance.

Sincerly,
WileyXero

It just doesn't get much funnier than this.   Come on and declare on me.  Join the other 5 wars I'm in, guy with 2 wars.   I'd declare on you, but I'm in nuke anarchy for about the 10th time this round.  And you?

To: Wile E Coyote    From: Rakul    Date: 6/21/2017 7:15:12 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information about your nation. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

I feel so violated ... peeking in my windows ..

Peeping+Tom.jpg

Edited by Wayne World

13 hours ago, Wayne World said:

firework.gif

I think your living in a looney tune world! 

cease fire upon expiration of first wars  ,,, this is found on page 17 of the cease fire agreement

on page 27 you will find .... Confirming that tomorrow (24/25) update is the expiration of the first wars?

for those living in Rio Linda California ....There will be shots fired Saturday ,,,, but peace for Sunday

so fitting  peace on Sunday  I can almost hear the birds chirping 

As for the photos of me with the poodle ... On inspection they turned out to be a honey badger and an Alpha Wolf from 3 rounds ago, so nothing new there

As for Ordo Paradoxia  These are a bunch of great guys and would be ready to stand with them in any war.

Someone asked why I use large type when I post that is because Mitten and I are old and do not see well