Noctis Lucis Caelum Request

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Montezuma said:

y don't u find ur own business and stop bugging people with ur stupid comments pendejo??:facepalm:

we r nobodies trophy y would u start trouble with us?:facepalm::facepalm:

is it really stupid to point out that you ditched tywin to hook back up with the guy you spent several months saying abandoned you

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

is it really stupid to point out that you ditched tywin to hook back up with the guy you spent several months saying abandoned you

Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a psychological condition. 

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

You challenge my member you can come for me. I can see two animals nations that can hit me. Open invite for animals 

I'd say go for it, just to look at Junka McFisty running at you guns blazing in defence of an ally in the other direction.

Edited by Jay Kay

22 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Its basically just a normal he-who-must-not-be-named fail.

yeah but like

why would you put the actual announcement part in the second post

just say "hey look what this dip!@#$ sent us" or something that doesn't frame it as "this is something we were asked to do so hey i guess"

8 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

yeah but like

why would you put the actual announcement part in the second post

just say "hey look what this dip!@#$ sent us" or something that doesn't frame it as "this is something we were asked to do so hey i guess"

That's y u mind if business and keep ur mouth shut u don't even read u just post dummy lmao now look how stupid u are lol. Because u can't read u r confused and accuse us of things we didn't even do then blame me for style of post. Don't blame me cause ur stupid blame urself pendejo Roflmao.

10 hours ago, Montezuma said:

That's y u mind if business and keep ur mouth shut u don't even read u just post dummy lmao now look how stupid u are lol. Because u can't read u r confused and accuse us of things we didn't even do then blame me for style of post. Don't blame me cause ur stupid blame urself pendejo Roflmao.

I'm not entirely sure what you are implying here. Are you asking Neo Uruk to fist your bum without vaseline? If yes, he'll definitely agree.. 

15 hours ago, Montezuma said:

is this a copypasta

Well this is a pretty contradicting announcement. Do you animal crackerz have even the slightest amount of organization? And why the hell would anyone want to fight over you like you're a cheap highschool slut?

Oh wait, they wouldn't. This is just another episode of the endless TV drama that is Junka vs Methrage. This show went to crap after season 1. Why am I still watching? 

20 minutes ago, Mogar said:

As opposed to decrying rogues while being allied to a rogue alliance? Better a !@#$poster than a hypocrite.

You speak of hypocrisy, when you cheer TBC's rogue attacks against ISX, and then cry bloody murder when Animalz returns the favor. 

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You speak of hypocrisy, when you cheer TBC's rogue attacks against ISX, and then cry bloody murder when Animalz returns the favor. 

The difference is I never claim a moral highground, merely a political one. One day you'll get on medication and then be able to actually think more constructively, perhaps then you'll actually be worthy of an iota of respect.

1 hour ago, Canik said:

You know you love it.

I miss the Doitzels and Mpols, people who would actually string a coherent argument together and were worthy of the OWF, not the sad tywin echochamber this place has become. I only remain in this world merely to not abandon it to such sorry characters that actually believe they are anything but insignificant leeches.

Edited by Mogar

4 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

yo why does ur man think i give a !@#$ after 4 years of me pissing on his forehead

watch out he might declare on you and do like, tens of thousands of dongs worth of damage!