Noctis Lucis Caelum Request

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Keres said:

I've been fighting aNiMaLz  but I gotta say i'm glad they're not sticking around Junka to basically be his Methrage trophy... I'll probably edit my nation description now...

But they are, sticking around. This thread, is apparently the result of a hair trigger.

2 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

But they are, sticking around. This thread, is apparently the result of a hair trigger.

Yeah. Im not gonna be an idiot and pretend I didnt say that but *shrugs* Junka is the pussy here so...

Im gonna pretend some sense happened here and they're tired of acting like Junka's trophy.

Edited by Keres

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

look at ur alliance ellen lmao:lol1: tell that chicky poo roal to get out of peace :gun:

Just looking at his nation is enough for a good laugh-

Infrastructure: 2.02
War/Peace Preference: peace.gif The First Order is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 6/13/2017.
Edited by General Kanabis

On 6/14/2017 at 0:38 AM, Keres said:

I've been fighting aNiMaLz  but I gotta say i'm glad they're not sticking around Junka to basically be his Methrage trophy... I'll probably edit my nation description now...

yeah now theyre back to being methrages trophy lmao it's lit

18 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

yeah now theyre back to being methrages trophy lmao it's lit

y don't u find ur own business and stop bugging people with ur stupid comments pendejo??:facepalm:

17 hours ago, Sir Kiloist said:

xfd this is great

we r nobodies trophy y would u start trouble with us?:facepalm::facepalm:

I must have missed the moment where testostorone was affluent in the air causing me to pull my raging epeen out asking you to tango with me. 

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=523556

Come at me if you want, as your nobodies comment is spot on.

Seriously though Plug is that you? 

Edited by Alexio15

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=523556

Come at me if you want, as your nobodies comment is spot on.

Seriously though Plug is that you? 

R u challenging me to fight knowing I am so far out of range it would be impossible lmao? You challenge people u know u can't fight to look cool but be safe at same time lol again y r u disrespecting we don't know u never talk to u y harass us then? Y make problems for no reason what did I do to you? I don't mind fighting but I just don't get Y we get harassed and talked about by people we don't know and never even talk to lmao.

27 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

R u challenging me to fight knowing I am so far out of range it would be impossible lmao? You challenge people u know u can't fight to look cool but be safe at same time lol again y r u disrespecting we don't know u never talk to u y harass us then? Y make problems for no reason what did I do to you? I don't mind fighting but I just don't get Y we get harassed and talked about by people we don't know and never even talk to lmao.

You challenge my member you can come for me. I can see two animals nations that can hit me. Open invite for animals 

21 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

still trying to find the part where you were even brought into this. 

Just now, Sir Kiloist said:

still trying to find the part where you were even brought into this. 

I'm still struggling to find the part where you sent a threat out. Although I did clear as day send a challenge 

Just now, Sir Kiloist said:

I rest my case just saw the AA... No further explaination needed I'm working with a special type of intelligence here

You on about CIA under trump or the MI5 in general