Noctis Lucis Caelum Request

I was asked by noctis to post this not sure y but here it is

Sir Kindle or somebody from aNiMaLz could post something similar to the following, (Only if RUKUNU approves first though)

Official aNiMaLz Announcement

aNiMaLz would like to give notice of the cancellation of all agreements and ties with SNX.

We're also returning the Libertarian Party of Cybernations to its anti-Sanctions roots & remain committed to a free Brown Team for everybody. Sanctions should only be reserved for use in protecting the team from alliances who would use sanctions to disrupt free trade among nations of the Brown Team.

Manifesto of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations

1. What's the problem? The problem is that trade and aid sanctions are used as weapons, and used casually and disproportionately against micros and unaligned nations. The problem is that our liberty, our freedom of association and our freedom of commerce are routinely infringed.

2. What's the solution? Within the material realities of Cybernations, the solution is to do the same thing the large alliances do - band together to defend our interests in the senate. We must create a Libertarian Party in Cybernations.

3. Pursuant to that, the signatories will set up and maintain a forum, select candidates, and then work to elect them.

4. Senators who run under our platform and are elected will be committed to using their powers to defend the liberty, specifically the freedom of association and freedom of commerce, of all party members on the sphere.

5. Alliances or nations who wish to become party members must be willing to move to Brown & vote for Libertarian Senators.

Founding Signatories,

Methrage, King of the Libertarian Empire
Sigrun Vapneir, Sovereign of Confederatio Aesir
xoindotnler, Sovereign of Rjvkmsc
Nicholai, Sovereign of Libertarian Norway
Sir Kindle, Sovereign of the New American Kingdom
Kaznawim, Soveriegn of wreytweyewuyeyewyyry
RUKUNU, Sovereign of fordlandia
Noctis Lucis Caelum, Kingdom of Lucis
Steven Simpson, Grammaton
Emperor Montezuma, Imperial Azteca
etc.
etc.

With more sigs as we get more committed to a free Brown Team

The LPC could function as political entity committed to a free Brown Team like it was originally intended (Gathering votes from people regardless of AA affiliation), while Kingsglaive could be the military arm of it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted for u but I don't think rukunu or kindle will agree to this they like junka now. a lot of those guys on the list don't exist anymore too. I don't think anyone in animalz believe the lpcn needs to be saved everyone is cool with where we r at B-)

plus we never betray our friends plus if u look at snx forum that's the same charter minus the I think 4 new additions but nothing was taken.

JUNKA PLEASE POST REAL LPCN CHARTER FROM UR FORUMS!!!

dude u seem to be very interested in lpcn u did homework saw we have fun cool history and more good guys loyal guys y don't u just join us we need new triumvir sigrun is gone maybe rukunu and junka will vote you in!!!! join us but u wont convince us to change u can make change from inside if people like ur ideas.

This announcement didn't go how it should have, but it does reemphasize what the LPC was created as.

Since the Libertarian Party of Cybernations is purely a political bloc; its good to have distinction between what Junka calls himself and the actual LPC.

Anyone who remains committed to the LPC's founding principles can be LPC regardless of AA affiliation; since its purpose transcends any conflicts nations might have and instead focuses on ensuring a free Brown Team; with nations not relying on sanctions to make up for any deficiencies they might have on the battlefield.

Since the LPC never had a military clause, I will have faith Sir Kindle will do his best to represent the LPC regardless treaties and hopefully resist any temptations from voices who might want him to destroy his anti-Sanction Senator Credibility. Since true LPC Senators are good for the team, by ensuring maximum freedom for everybody on the team. I wish him luck in carrying out his duties as Senator in a way which reflects well on the LPC and its original purpose hasn't been forgotten.

Even if I didn't want this announced without proper verification from RUKUNU, I do wish Sir Kindle and aNiMaLz luck in portraying the LPC as an ideal people from all AAs across the treaty web can get behind; rather than allowing Junka to drag down its reputation.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Yes, an anti-Sanction aNiMaLz Senator would be better than one who sanctions whoever Junka's asks. So I wanted to see if you guys were interested in making it into an anti-Sanction Political Party; rather than one where you guys sanction whoever Junka calls a rogue at the moment. It was an idea and I said only if RUKUNU approves, which he didn't. So you shouldn't have posted it and I give up reasoning with you.

I've agreed for now the Kingsglaive treaty is essentially NAP with RUKUNU for now, until you guys figure out what you want to do.

Your alignment with Junka is currently based on terms you guys accepted as part of peace, they weren't agreed to under peaceful conditions.

nap is cool but I still think u should join lpcn...

@junka would u let him? maybe rukunu would. we need 3rd tri

edit: lpcn is more like back each other up political party

Edited by Montezuma

18 hours ago, Montezuma said:

we have kindle running as senator not sure his views on sanctioning either but he probably wont unless someone messes with us and even then who knows u guys should vote in the 1st animalz senator ever!!

Since he was an original LPC founder, I doubt he will tarnish the LPC's reputation as a political entity by sanctioning over ordinary wars. Although this upcoming cycle will be his chance to prove himself, so I'm interested to see how he does and whether he avoids the temptation of breaking up trade circles which have been together for years due to short term conflicts in the scheme of things.

I hope he lives up to the expectations of a LPC Founder when winning a Senate Seat and wish him well.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

You need to talk to Sir Kindle and Rukunu about this and ask them who Noctis is.

I am a concerned ally when I see you dragging their name through the mud, by using the LPC to manipulate them into supporting your pro-Sanction views on Brown.

Also nobody cares who you think I am and I don't mind people believing what they want. However I only claim to be Noctis Lucis Caelum.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Noctis I have no idea why you would ask Montezuma to post this knowing full well that Animalz govt hasn't approved of this. Instead of your third rate scheming you should be focused on building up your own alliance. The LPCN obsession is just silly.

I didn't ask him to post it. I included him in a conversation with other members of aNiMaLz and said not to post it unless RUKUNU were to approve of it first. He even reposted the part where I said not to post it.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I didn't ask him to post it. I included him in a conversation with other members of aNiMaLz and said not to post it unless RUKUNU were to approve of it first. He even reposted the part where I said not to post it.

Like I said, you should abandon the third rate scheming.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Like I said, you should abandon the third rate scheming.

I was just trying to help them out, since you make the LPC look pretty bad when you're calling Libertarianism dumb in public channels and you're waiving around the authority of Supreme Triumvir of the LPCN to declare alliances rogue. (Then try distancing yourself from aNiMaLz when they hit these alliances you declare rogue by downplaying your ties with them as peace terms they agreed to. So I showed concern for an ally, whether they choose to keep following you in your downward spiral is up to them.

This was still under discussion and posted prematurely, but its validity is for each nation ruler to decide. Those who are true LPC can vote for anti-Sanction Senators from any AA; with alliance boundaries not mattering on who they vote for as long as the Senator promotes freedom for everyone on the color; regardless of 'sides' in any conflict.

54 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

I am not quite sure what is going on here... Here is what that looks like from 3rd person.

itcrowdmosscomputeronfire-580x358.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Well this is interesting if true...:popcorn:

HAHA yes, and I agree....

aNiMaLz would like to give notice of the cancellation of all agreements and ties with Noctis Lucis Caelum and Aevrum as long as they are affiliated with 

Noctis Lucis Caelum. We have no Intent to cancel our agreements or ties with SNX. Let this set the record straight!

50 minutes ago, fordlandia said:

aNiMaLz would like to give notice of the cancellation of all agreements and ties with Noctis Lucis Caelum and Aevrum as long as they are affiliated with 

Noctis Lucis Caelum. We have no Intent to cancel our agreements or ties with SNX. Let this set the record straight!

Wow well alritey then...:popcorn: