Liberation of SNX Military Expansion

Image result for FARAGE VICTORY

We were warned of the dangers of pineappleism and told of the threat it poses to the nations of CN. The OWF stood by and failed to address it, letting it fester and multiply like a virus. Appeasement has failed as a policy! How were so many leaders here on Bob blind to the fact.

The time for words on OWF is over, action is needed.

When Emperor Khan spoke of pineappleism, a lot of Bob called him 'extreme' and 'over-the-top' but now we see he was the only man brave enough to point out the obvious. We have a major issue and it needs addressing, our only hope is we haven't left it too late, that we can still overcome this major threat to Bob.

SNX were told that they had an emperor, they'd see a giant global political figure, a man who would be leader for 72 CN nations, the man that would represent all of them on the world stage, the man whose job was so important that he was even appointed leader of the LPCN. Well.. I'm afraid what they got was Junka... I don't want to be rude but, really, he has the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade noob nation and the question I want to ask is, how they hell is he a leader of an alliance??

I believe I speak on behalf of the majority of Bob in saying that we don't want you and the sooner you are put out to grass, the better. I have no doubt that your intention is to be the quiet assassin of Bob's political world and of CN in general.

vhus5d.jpg

All SNX military and political personnel should listen carefully to this warning. In any conflict, your fate will depend on your action. Do not destroy money reserves, a source of wealth that belongs to the SNX people. Do not obey any command to use weapons of mass destruction against anyone, including the Deplorable Liberators. War crimes will be prosecuted. War criminals will be punished. And it will be no defense to say, "I was just following orders."

Should Junka choose confrontation, the Deplorable Liberators can know that every measure has been taken to avoid war, and every measure will be taken to win it. We understand the costs of conflict because we have paid them in the past. War has no certainty, except the certainty of sacrifice.

Yet, the only way to reduce the harm and duration of war is to apply the full force and might of our military, and we are prepared to do so. If Junka attempts to cling to power, he will remain a deadly foe until the end. In desperation, he and terrorists groups might try to conduct terrorist operations against the Deplorables and our friends. These attacks are not inevitable. They are, however, possible. And this very fact underscores the reason we cannot live under the threat of pineappleism. The terrorist threat to Bob will be diminished the moment that Junka is disarmed.

As we enforce the just demands of Bob, we will also honor the deepest commitments of our Liberation force. Unlike Junka, we believe the SNX nations are deserving and capable of human liberty. And when the dictator has departed, they can set an example to all the LPCN of a vital and peaceful and self-governing alliance.

This will be a victory for real people, a victory for ordinary people, a victory for decent people. SNX is failing, SNX is dying. Khan knocked the first brick out of the wall, we will knock down the rest! I hope this is the first step towards a Bob of sovereign nations trading together, friends together but without the pompous arrogant unelected emperors of failing organisations such as SNX.

LandofFreedom hereby declares war on SNX in support of the Liberation Force of Khan

Image result for Nigel farage trump

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck SNX, exterminating the vermin who gets fat on the sweat of your brows and then posts balderdash on the owf is much needed. For by his words, the world knows you. His words, the gutterswill that he spews forth , the rank odor of being a numbnuts ninnyhammer Potemkin, forever will you be tainted as such, unless you rise.

Rise up now, go on hungerstrikes, not too difficult as your rulers have starved you already. Let their weapons of opression be your strength. Let them learn they can not pimp your tech out Willy nilly while handing out platitudes of producerism. Your freedom, and an end to your status as paid whores is at hand. Rise up and size it.

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Best of luck SNX, exterminating the barbarians of this world is much needed.

I fail to see where SNX said they would commit suicide... maybe I just missed it

also o/ burn it all kthx.

18 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Best of luck SNX, exterminating the barbarians of this world is much needed.

You have been blinded by all those overused 300 and space marine videos.can you not see that Ericsw and EK bring salvation to the oppressed masses, the cowering, hurled and much abused victims of the !@#$%*.

20 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

You have been blinded by all those overused 300 and space marine videos.can you not see that Ericsw and EK bring salvation to the oppressed masses, the cowering, hurled and much abused victims of the !@#$%*.

This man gets it! 

Remember folks, Freedom is not free. This is a battle of hearts and minds as much as anything else. 

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Ericsw  (LandofFreedom) is still a government member of AM. As such, any attacks on him outside of the ISX AA, will result in Jack Layton coming to purge your sins. That is all. 

This is a load of crap and you know it. If any of our allies support us and you hit them, we will recognize a state of war with Apocalypse Meow. We aren't going to be pushed around by rogues and their supporters, and we have enough money to sink down and fight for a very long time against those who infringe on our sovereignty.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

This is a load of crap and you know it. If any of our allies support us and you hit them, we will recognize a state of war with Apocalypse Meow. We aren't going to be pushed around by rogues and there supporters, and we have enough money to sink down and fight for a very long time against those who infringe on our sovereignty.

Land didn't attack no allies of yours!

waponews.jpg

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

This is a load of crap and you know it. If any of our allies support us and you hit them, we will recognize a state of war with Apocalypse Meow. We aren't going to be pushed around by rogues and their supporters, and we have enough money to sink down and fight for a very long time against those who infringe on our sovereignty.

Junka - handle one rogue on your own. I promise it'll be alright. We both know the consequences of our actions. Let's keep it away from that. 

Edited by Morphine

3 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Junka - handle one rogue on your own. I promise it'll be alright. 

He cant... probably screaming into some Discord channel claiming to be the LPC supreme king in order to pull whatever weight THAT might have... and being laughed out of a channel right about now.

And !@#$%*ing to someone about sanctions...

Edited by Keres

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Junka - handle one rogue on your own. I promise it'll be alright. We both know the consequences of our actions. Let's keep it away from that. 

I have been doing this a long time, and never has it been acceptable to provide any kind of support to a rogue. I'm glad we are clear that we are not friends though.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I have been doing this a long time, and never has it been acceptable to provide any kind of support to a rogue. I'm glad we are clear that we are not friends though.

Ive been supporting Gibs..

You've done nothing but look like an idiot in the meantime... I think THEY can do whatever the hell they want.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Never said we aren't friends but I told you. Deal with Land on your own and leave the allies out. This shouldn't even be an issue - it's unlikely your allies will hit Land. 

3 minutes ago, ericsw said:

People please, FREEDOM FIGHTER not rogue.

Remember I am fighting FOR the liberation of SNX so if anything the Allies of SNX should support me and form a coalition of the willing!

They're the same to Junktard. Of course hes an idiot though. Using words he can understand... however I fully understand that they arent the same thing.

o/

Edited by Keres

23 minutes ago, ericsw said:

People please, FREEDOM FIGHTER not rogue.

Remember I am fighting FOR the liberation of SNX so if anything the Allies of SNX should support me and form a coalition of the willing!

And the statue of LIBERTY started shaking her fist!

27 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Everyone wants a piece of ISX while we are peaceful and prosperous, but I can guarauntee that all these hard people would not think it's so fun when our entire upper tier, with tens of billions on hand, is sitting at 20k NS.

I mean, they still would because they erased 2+ years of growth from you and can simply aidbomb any damage you do in that range, and anyone who grew past that point would just get knocked down again.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Everyone wants a piece of ISX while we are peaceful and prosperous, but I can guarauntee that all these hard people would not think it's so fun when our entire upper tier, with tens of billions on hand, is sitting at 20k NS.

1qnw0y.jpg

b4614b01ecf4c14ee3768492d40180dac2939aae

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Honestly I dont think Apocalypse Meow government should be making any claims against ISX, when Apocalypse Meow is currently pursuing EZI policy against vortagre for supposedly being Roal36.

We aren't pursuing an EZI policy against anyone in TIE. Including vortagre.