Liberation of SNX Military Expansion

Then the easiest method is to not support him, let crap go down, and when it's done, you negotiate with your allies to close it out. You don't threaten your own allies.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

Then the easiest method is to not support him, let crap go down, and when it's done, you negotiate with your allies to close it out. You don't threaten your own allies.

Yes that could be a way to go but I never threatened them. I told Junka to leave them out of it. I didn't ask any one of them not to get involved. And that can be verified. 

Edited by Morphine

20 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Yes that could be a way to go but I never threatened them. I told Junka to leave them out of it. I didn't ask any one of them not to get involved. And that can be verified. 

You wrote in the public part of our discord "Landoffreedom is still an active government member of AM. As such, any attacks on him from outside the ISX AA will be met with military force" . If you were just talking to Junka then it why do that? you then wrote pretty much the same thing in this thread, if you were not making public statements aimed at our allies then you would have conducted yourself via PMs.

Edited by Galerion

11 minutes ago, Galerion said:

You wrote in the public part of our discord "Landoffreedom is still an active government member of AM. As such, any attacks on him from outside the ISX AA will be met with military force" . If you were just talking to Junka then it why do that? you then wrote pretty much the same thing in this thread, if you were not making public statements aimed at our allies then you would have conducted yourself via PMs.

If those were statements aimed at OUR allies why wouldn't I just go to them and say hey guys I need a favor can you remain out of this conflict? 

But yeah I guess could've been worded better. 

1 hour ago, Gh0s7 said:

Except Junka isn't his ally. If he made any threats toward his allies, I haven't seen them.

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

Again I didn't necessarily threaten any particular alliance or ally of Junkas. I only told Junka to handle it internally and leave the allies out of it for the specific reason that we are treatied to most of his. 

My point was you attacked ally of your allies and didn't bother telling any of them?(or did you not say he was still AM govt and acting as such?) and basically threaten the entirety of CN with war if they hit your guy in an unprotected alliance roguing the ally of your allies...not to mention you basically dictated how said allies are allowed to respond...that's my problem with it all and it's a personal problem and my own personal views and not speaking for my alliance or as a govt member there of...also I was not hip to all the agreements on continue of the "raid" and tbh definitely didn't read 5 pages of &#$@ rattling so some of my previous posts were based on false assumptions and for that I do beg your pardon...:blink:

Edited by Stonewall14

On 6/10/2017 at 4:40 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

That's not how that works.

He's a recongnized AM gov member, even after he attacked, it's the same as AM attacking. It doesn't matter where he sits.

While I hate to defend SNX, this sums it up. Whatever rains down on AM is their own doing.

18 hours ago, Thrash said:

While I hate to defend SNX, this sums it up. Whatever rains down on AM is their own doing.

Any military outcome while dealing with Junka would be him hiding behind his curtains while he asks allies to fight for him.

On 6/13/2017 at 9:24 PM, Thrash said:

Junka seems to have agreed Land of Freedom continues winning against his forces uncountered, so it seems continued war on his members without any counters was SNX's doing as well.

Seems like an easy win/win for AM & Land of Freedom here at least.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Junka seems to have agreed Land of Freedom continues winning against his forces uncountered, so it seems continued war on his members without any counters was SNX's doing as well.

Seems like an easy win/win for AM & Land of Freedom here at least.

No, it's a lose-lose for both alliances. 

SNX is no stranger to meddling in other alliance’s affairs so I’m sure you can forgive me here if I sympathize with them very little over the initial circumstances (and not just because AM are dear friends of Kattegat’s).

Course the issue has since been resolved, apparently to the satisfaction of both parties, so I suppose it doesn’t matter one way or the other if I do.

On 6/13/2017 at 11:30 AM, Stonewall14 said:

My point was you attacked ally of your allies and didn't bother telling any of them?(or did you not say he was still AM govt and acting as such?) and basically threaten the entirety of CN with war if they hit your guy in an unprotected alliance roguing the ally of your allies...not to mention you basically dictated how said allies are allowed to respond...that's my problem with it all and it's a personal problem and my own personal views and not speaking for my alliance or as a govt member there of...also I was not hip to all the agreements on continue of the "raid" and tbh definitely didn't read 5 pages of &#$@ rattling so some of my previous posts were based on false assumptions and for that I do beg your pardon...:blink:

Remember how I said those other two guys are the two halves of the same sheep getting raped? I think the same applies to this except substitute logic for sheep and rape with being crapped on. 

4 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

SNX is no stranger to meddling in other alliance’s affairs so I’m sure you can forgive me here if I sympathize with them very little over the initial circumstances

Nobody forced you to appoint a goofball senator who didn't take his job seriously.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah this was something that happened months ago which is why it's surprising it got brought up.

You're the one who brought it up.

SW simply stated that "SNX is no stranger to meddling in other alliance's affairs", which tbh, can be a reference to a wide range of incidents.

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

You're the one who brought it up.

SW simply stated that "SNX is no stranger to meddling in other alliance's affairs", which tbh, can be a reference to a wide range of incidents.

Refers to that incident in specific (senate votes affect the Imperium on brown), we actually do very little meddling in other alliances, ask Animalz.

Edited by Immortan Junka

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nobody forced you to appoint a goofball senator who didn't take his job seriously.

Knave please, a petulant blowhard such as yourself is not half the man that yolo was at his worst. There's a reason after all that everyone other than Libertarian reprobates absolutely detest your sorry ass.

Really though, it's disappointing that elementary logic still alludes you: Kattegat did not then as we do not now owe you a damn thing. If our senator is such a concern of yours then vote for him so that you can have a say in how he operates. Otherwise you can kindly, fully piss off.  :)

Edited by SirWilliam
typo