Liberation of SNX Military Expansion

28 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

And the damage will just accelerate when they run out of cash and sell off their remaining infra.

SOP in SNX.

Now you have a welcoming party down at 2k NS if you try to hide down here to avoid a stagger again. B-)

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

LMAO says the "leader" who cowered in PM to avoid me and allowed 4 of his nations to get totally crucified!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

OvBb7a1.png

If you are going to lie like the other reprobate fools, then at least make sure people can't check on it.

37 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

OvBb7a1.png

If you are going to lie like the other reprobate fools, then at least make sure people can't check on it.

Yeah you're right actually, I confused you with Galerion, he was the one cowering in PM. I get you two idiots mixed up sometimes.:lol1:

You were the brave leader who shot his mouth off about "containment" and then subsequently let me rape 4 of his nations whilst you stood by and watched!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

2 hours ago, ericsw said:

FAKE NEWS, I just ran GAs on the dutch guy,lol. The guy below was given the honours of the nuke! I dont really care about wasting nukes on a turtle to be honest

To: ericsw123    From: Gibsonator21    Date: 6/12/2017 12:00:16 PM

Subject: RE: attacks ran

Message: Yeah I was just thinking about it, just gonna nuke his ass lol

So I take it there is not a peace agreement and you still are engaged in rogue attacks while running back to Am?:popcorn:

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

All good bro... Oam wanted to fight out the round... LoF will be nuked until wars expire.

Ah ok I was confused as I was under impression peace was agreed to solving the many problems this rogue attack cause in our sphere of allies...:popcorn:

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

So I take it there is not a peace agreement and you still are engaged in rogue attacks while running back to Am?:popcorn:

Stonewall, he didn't run back to AM. He was content fighting it out for a long time but I asked him to come back. So let's not get this mixed up. LoF didn't come back for any reason other than doing me a favor.

However if people want to keep implying he's a coward then I guess I will have to drag AM into where ever he goes. 

Edited by Morphine

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If LoF stayed in Deplorables we would have ground him down to zero warchest so it was the smart move for him to pack up and go home.

Again keep talking and he will gladly come back. The one and only reason he came back was because me and you came to an agreement (which I then had to get him to agree too) so let's not pretend the might of SNX scared him off

22 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Again keep talking and he will gladly come back. The one and only reason he came back was because me and you came to an agreement (which I then had to get him to agree too) so let's not pretend the might of SNX scared him off

Rogues are just bad for business. It's not cowardice to do the smart thing, you don't see me going rogue despite all the insults I get daily.

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Stonewall, he didn't run back to AM. He was content fighting it out for a long time but I asked him to come back. So let's not get this mixed up. LoF didn't come back for any reason other than doing me a favor.

However if people want to keep implying he's a coward then I guess I will have to drag AM into where ever he goes. 

sounds like a plan go for it...:ph34r:

Also when an AA attacks another AA that a bunch of his allies have treaties with it is an insult and not a good FA policy whatsoever and then to also threaten same allies that if they activate their treaties you whole AA will attack is most definitely not how treaties work at all. So keep making your !@#$@#$ threats and waving your E peen around all you want it's most entertaining!:popcorn:

Edited by Stonewall14
elevated BP?

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

If LoF stayed in Deplorables we would have ground him down to zero warchest so it was the smart move for him to pack up and go home.

So he'd have close to the same as you and most at your alliance then :lol1:

46 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Rogues are just bad for business. It's not cowardice to do the smart thing, you don't see me going rogue despite all the insults I get daily.

You dont have to as you have an "army" to do your bidding, but you're right instead you like playing the victim card and do lots of crying and talking about CBs you can use, yet hide behind your curtains cowering :lol1:

52 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

You dont have to as you have an "army" to do your bidding, but you're right instead you like playing the victim card and do lots of crying and talking about CBs you can use, yet hide behind your curtains cowering :lol1:

Considering your inglorious background I hardly expect you to grasp the moral imperatives we operate by.

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Considering your inglorious background I hardly expect you to grasp the moral imperatives we operate by.

Then why ally with an alliance so opposite to your morals if they're so inglorious?

Cowering and crying about injustices like you isn't morally upstanding :lol1:

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

sounds like a plan go for it...:ph34r:

Also when an AA attacks another AA that a bunch of his allies have treaties with it is an insult and not a good FA policy whatsoever and then to also threaten same allies that if they activate their treaties you whole AA will attack is most definitely not how treaties work at all. So keep making your !@#$@#$ threats and waving your E peen around all you want it's most entertaining!:popcorn:

Funny because I or Nord consulted all my allies including Al Bundy when this issue occurred.

(Feel free to message any of them and they will tell you all the same thing) 

Edited by Morphine

18 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Funny because I or Nord consulted all my allies including Al Bundy when this issue occurred.

You have no real justification for your behavior in threatening junka for virtually permitting your government member to run off and attack someine, and then backing him up by threatening their allies. My advice is to just drop it.

That being said, don't mistake this for me supporting junka, because he just can't stop fanning the flames and instigating you.

I gave you my advice, not to be a dick, but because I like slap, and I like many of you in am. So seriously, just ignore junka, and let him make his bed how he wants. You're not the one to pay for it should it have consequences.

Edited by Gh0s7

16 minutes ago, Morphine said:

You were creating a loophole that did not previously exist, that could be exploited by anyone to completely undermine the treaty web.

If others were consulted I would question how much thought they put into the effect of such a loophole.

Didn't want to post in this dumb thread, but felt the need to interject.

Morphine, if you want to declare war on ISX, do so. Usually I am the kind of stick-up-the-arse guy who would moan about such an action, but at this point even I'm not inclined to object. What irritates me is open support for rogues, perhaps from your perspective you are only supporting your alliance mate, but if he would prefer to go off and rogue people than be a productive member of your alliance, he frankly doesn't deserve your support.

As for the "ally ultimatum", I must put myself in the position of being allied to an alliance at the receiving end of such an ultimatum; someone hits a TTK ally, for example, SUN or Invicta, or CotM, we really don't give a !@#$ if whatever alliance considers the rogue in question a member of their government, someone hits our allies, and our help is requested, then we are there for them, simple as that. It doesn't matter if it is an alliance war, a couple or rogues, one rogue, or an idiot noob without guerilla camps, good alliances honour military treaties, threatening alliances for that is called getting your alliance into aggressive wars.

Again I didn't necessarily threaten any particular alliance or ally of Junkas. I only told Junka to handle it internally and leave the allies out of it for the specific reason that we are treatied to most of his. 

Edited by Morphine