Space Wolves Pact

42 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Then why so much indignation when Keres mouth gets her attacked by Animalz? It's the exact same logic.

To put it simply, I haven't pissed off absolutely everyone... Im actually likable. 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

But you pissed off Animalz. It takes a certain kind of person to get along with them.

That's basically easy it equates to anyone calling them dumb ****s it's not hard.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

>Ok to attack ISX because Junka says something mean.

>Not ok to attack TBC because Keres says something mean.

This is the height of hypocrisy, and it shows the lack of any principles among those who support TBC's roguery.

Like I said before, people are confusing our desire for independence and autonomy for weakness. We have Mogar laughably trying to bribe Cubaquerida (for what idiotic reason none can guess), we see the moral corruption, and we witness the unbridled arrogance of our enemies.

> Junka says Doom Sphere are rogues and a menace to society, writes many essays about it
> Junka joins Doom Sphere and tries promoting as them the cradle of civilization (Suddenly not rogues when he wants to claim he's part of Doom)
> Junka begins calling the Libertarian Party of Cybernations rogues for having an anti-sanction political stance.
> Junka begins claiming to be the Supreme Triumvir of Libertarian Party of Cybernations (Suddenly not rogues when he claims he's part of the LPCN)
> Junka tries claiming an entire alliance rogue while citing authority as the Supreme Triumvir of the LPCN, so Senators of other colors could be tricked into Sanctioning for him (More hypocrisy, since the Libertarian Party of Cybernations was created as an anti-sanction political party)

So really its your actions which are the height of hypocrisy here. You broadly use the term rogue as a label for anyone at odds with you, as you later claim to be part of the same group you were vocally calling rogues. Kind of makes you the rogue here. You decided to keep trying to carry on the LPCN name in order to create a military type bloc which uses the Senate in order to promote your opposing view of how sanctions should be used (Sanctions should be used on anyone you call a rogue) compared to the original Libertarian Party of Cybernations (Sanctions should only be used when defending against those who would sanction them first).

Good luck to FTW o7

>Not going to bother with the strawman about Doom, Doom Kingdom were not rogues.

>The Imperium is a cradle of civilization, I never claimed anyone else was.

>I called Methrage a rogue because he was constantly attacking us.

>I dont care what Methrage thought as LPCN triumvir, he is gone.

50 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

>Not going to bother with the strawman about Doom, Doom Kingdom were not rogues.

>The Imperium is a cradle of civilization, I never claimed anyone else was.

>I called Methrage a rogue because he was constantly attacking us.

>I dont care what Methrage thought as LPCN triumvir, he is gone.

They weren't rogues, but you did claim they were,

Junka claiming to be civilized

A lot of people dont like you, they're all rogues.

You only care to keep them around as a "Methrage head on a stick" Trophy and they dont even realize it.